Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with scam projects?  (Read 411 times)
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

A lot of scam project I've been encountered in bounty and in airdrop I felt very desapointed everytime you waiting a reward but nothing its hurt because deserve a lot of efort and time but suddenly gone only we did is learned and not quit do onother project again after this we recieve the reward.  
markloopz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Since everyone has invested in a SCAM project, it looks like there is no improvement in sight. I also fell for a project on the nose. The token EGAS - http://www.ethgas.stream also cost me some money. You blindly trust anyone in the game and is fast in a SCAM project.
ICO are always very risky.
See: https://gizmodo.com/guy-who-ran-really-really-huge-scam-warns-icos-are-the-1819756698

But it would be nice if in future the operators of the websites are made more visible and the Ethereum Network offers a solution.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

I've also felt it.
after the end of the campaign and wait for 1 month and finally not paid anything.
it's because of my mistake that I do not want to read.
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Forgive, forget and move on. Before participating in any project, you need to thoroughly study all information about it. But if all the same went into such a project for scams, then you can do one thing: to give information about him and his creators on the forum, in the future to close them access here. Although scammers use fake data.

buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Forgive, forget and move on. Before participating in any project, you need to thoroughly study all information about it. But if all the same went into such a project for scams, then you can do one thing: to give information about him and his creators on the forum, in the future to close them access here. Although scammers use fake data.
True-true! I participated in one bounty, which turned out to be scam. It's good that not for long - a couple of weeks. Unpleasant, but not deadly. Much more offensive if you participated in ICO.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Actually we can't do anything if the projects scam us after we work so hard to promote them we just need to be cautious what coin we promote if many trusted member promote a coin then it has a big chance not to scam.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

I have not encountered such a project yet, of course, I participated in the ICO will not invest too much coins to prevent such a situation from happening. If so, maybe I will report a team of such projects, post a message here to warn other people not to participate in that project, and the lost coins will find ways to recover them. If not, they should only pay for lessons.
Bitlats

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Just ignore scam projects.  Roll Eyes
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

have you ever found a scam project or airdrop?
what wil you do after working the project for  a couple of week, but you get nothing..?

I've been a lot of failed ICOs, airdrops are giving me no coins it tokens and some of the signature bounty campaigns were stopped and failed on reaching their hard capitals so in trying to move on and join another signature bounty campaigns. But before I moved on, I ensure that I'm joining a good bounty campaigns on order to not to waste my time
I got some shit coins but I cannot do anything about the them. They are just on my wallet but I can't do anything about them because they're do not hit Cryptocurrency exchanges.

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Perhaps the tradove bounty thread is a fraud project.
They have two bounty thread, and the first prize in the first thread is over a week, but they don't pay any bounty, but for more than a month's signature and individual text, but only pay a bounty of the week.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Once I encounter that kind of scams project almost 3 months advertising their campaign they are not making their start of the pre sale that's why I ask the manager if they still active then I ask a that I can't stay for long to those kind of campaign even the spreadsheet didn't update and most of the participants are asking if the campaign is alive or dead no one is answering then if that kind of campaign you will encounter you must better to leave you will just waste your time in advertising them.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

I understand this is very disappointing, but the only best way is to forget about scum and don't waste time for them. You can create the theme about scum to help other people avoid this scum.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

so far i have not found the project scam (hopefully never).
if you finally find a project or airdrop scam, and get nothing after working for weeks, then what will we do? it seems we can not do anything. for that, it is important for us to study every project that we will follow before we really will participate.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

what wil you do after working the project for  a couple of week, but you get nothing..?

I participated in a few airdrop scam and I dumped the tokens while the first hype wave because I dont prefer to hold scam. But also scam has potential to get hyped when the people start to buy blind again. Just have a look at Ethereum Cash Cheesy
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

To date, none of my joined airdrops are suspected as scam since all of them are still on going their project for pre-sale or ico.
Can you please give some idea how to know those airdrops or bounties that will be turned to scam aside from not giving coins or sending coins to my ether wallet after pre sale.
If some of them will be lost after a couple of weeks then nothing to get..I would like to say, its charge to experience and try to think other which profitable.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

What will i do if the project is scam? I will get mad of course I will quit and find another ICO that trustfull.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

As far as ICO's go, I've never participated in one that turned out to be a scam, because I always do my due diligence before investing in anything..

I have received a few airdrops that went quiet or were abandoned by the devs, by they weren't 'scams' as such.
No harm done, just a useless souvenir I got for free..

If something does turn out to be a scam, unfortunately in most cases, there's nothing you can do except move on and learn a lesson for next time.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

honestly, there's nothing you can do about it but to look for another good project if they just left and leave you without pay. Charge it to experience and this time be wise and do some research when choosing a project before joining to avoid scammers and not to waste your effort.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

There's no other way than to accept that it was a failure. I have been there. Worked for about 3 or 4 weeks then suddenly the campaign was facing negative issues. Gave negative thrust for participants who will not remove the campaign's signature. I was disappointed for it was my first time to join a signature campaign. Because of that I stopped joining campaigns and been inactive in the forum for a few months. But then I realized that is only one failed project and there's a lot more out there that will surely be successful.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Trying to stay away Smiley). But sometime although we has been very careful but we still fell into scam projects, I think we only can accept that we lose that amount of money and try to earn another amount from other better projects. The amount of ICO projects are increasing day by day and the scam projects also increases as well so it's really hard to earn money by investing in ICO projects nowaday if you don't have much experience and knowledge.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: