Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin has more potential?  (Read 418 times)
AntoCokbun (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I intend to invest for a long term worth $ 500.
What coins should I choose and do I have to use all my money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Have you seen the coinmarketcap.com? There's a list of rising and falling crypto there, you might find what you are looking for. And also there are ICOs here if you are interested in a pre-sale.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

I recommended you to invest in Lisk or Ark Why? because after you purchase some Lisk or Ark you can vote some delegates on the network and earn rewards while you hodling it in the long term .Thats a good investment right? Grin
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

I would recommend you 3rd generation blockchains such as Cardano, Aion, and Aeternity. I think the cross-blockchain is the future.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

my pick is AEON
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I will choose NEO, because this project is very popular, and there are more and more projects based on NEO, so the price of NEO should be increased.
I believe NEO will be the next ETH.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

If it is long term ethereum or litecoin you can choose any one of them and make your investment long term.Don' try to invest on any shit coins which is giving more profits in trend because it will give only profits for a while and then will lose its value.
If you want to invest on different coins then you can pick NEM as an option because it is promisable coin and it is gonna bump in 2018.Some experts says NEM will hit $10 by end of 2018.I don't know it can be possible but in long term surely it will good profits.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

I'll choose new altcoins with big potential like ENJ, NIO, BKX, ..
They are good altcoins and you can make much profit if you are holding for long time.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

I believe NEO has a lot of potential, if you check its trading history on bittrex, it was on a solid include until the most recently crypto-crash. Now it is pretty much trading sideways and inching its way back up. I think NEO will break the $500 mark by the end of 2018, whereas I predict BTC will hover between $10-20,000.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

Choose coins that are cheap and not pumped. You will be profitable right then. a few such as xvg tron. anchor ... if you do not like You should buy ETH as a good choice in the end
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

If you truly looking for long term investment then go buy centra token. You can check it out on coinmarketcap. Its one of the latest payment crypto i.e an avenue to spend your crypto in real time. The coin is full of potential and worth investing the 500USD.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
jim_crypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

Why not get involved with an Altcoin at ICO - then you have the best chance of reaching the most potential / gains.

Ive invested in a number of ICO's & they are a profitable way of building gains for your portfolio.

If you are looking at your next ICO to participate in, then look no further than “Hero“. Their mission is to make credit more readily available & affordable for the unbanked in Sth East Asia. Read their whit paper, this is going to be HUGE !!!

The main sale starts on 1st Feb2018, use the below link for 10% free tokens.

https://membership.herotoken.io/r/vGLPMd35xRk
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I do not believe that anyone can guess how the coin will rise in price by more than 2 x. I therefore prefer to invest their money in time-tested btc and eth. I believe that these coins are guaranteed to rise in 2 times. For me, this income is sufficient. I don't like big risk. My opinion is that better to go without income than to lose all their savings.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Everyone is trying to find next big hit. It is rather difficult since the market is flooded with cryptocurrencies without any background, popularly known as “scamcoins”. Newest trend when it comes to early investing is called ICO which is shortened for Initial Coin Release. With ICO you get the chance to invest into the currencies that are still in development.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

if only it was just that easy to ask. man i would be a billionair by now. you have to do you own research. find wich coin is going to be the next thing is hard. and time consuming.
everybody on this forum has some coin that is the next best thing for them otherwise they would not be here. so no matter how many times you asked you will have a big big big variaty of coins to chose from and be non the wiser

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

We can't say anything about your investing amount. Normally you should invest an amount which can afford to loose. Among alts, Eth is the best long term investment. Other than that you can invest on ltc, neo and xrp. AION, TNT is also considered as good. Diversify your investment and minimize the risk.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

The answer is NO. Never put all the eggs into 1 basket.
If you are low risker, then choose a coin from TOP 20 - I personally like XLM, ICX or STRAT. NEO is good too.
If your want more risk, buy some low marketcap coin like ONION or ECC where you can expect more profit.
And if you want even more risk and even more profits, try some ICOs.

Really good ending project are: Storiqa, KYC Legal, SCORUM or HireMatch.
From upcoming ICOs: MedicalChain, WePower or Bubbletone.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

I believe Neo has a lot of potential so it is good for investment. I think in the future Neo will be like Eth because there are many projects that are based on Neo.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Make sur you buy Ripple and NEO, they will ply 20x-30x in the coming months, and both are favored by large groups.
For example :
Ripple, Ripple is one altcoin managed by a bank or banker, so inevitably this coin will be a 'Coin King' among the banking community, and worth competing with other altcoin.
NEO, NEO is a coin supported by china government, so in its development this coin dominated by chinese citizen, as we know china is one of the biggest cryptocurrency users current state, even in previous years.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

i think these are best in 2018

IOTA

Neo

Monero
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Lisk

Ethereum

Neo

Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

According to some experts, crypto-currencies, in which it is potentially profitable to invest, are:
Bitcoin;
Ripple;
Dash;
NEM;
Waves.
Monero;
Litecoin;
Ethertum;
Ethereum Classik
Blaah3838438

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

I'd strongly advise you to do a lot of due research into alt coins you might be considering. Don't invest purely from looking at the market cap and picking one in the top 10 or something.
Keep in mind there are not many actively used and functioning blockchains, many are still just ideas or still being built and awaiting testing.
How long term are you talking about 1-2 years? or much much more?

NEO will be mentioned a lot, it is a very nice project with tons of potential. Be cautious though with it, it's completely in bed with Beijing, it's how it survived the chaos with ICO and exchange closures. If they fall out of favour with Beijing it's down the toilet big time.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Right now i'm all in on ICON (ICX) . The coin has alot of potential, It's a korean coin who is trying to connect all type of blockchains with a smart contract.
The coins has already preformed magnifecantly and its main-net just got launched 3days ago . There will be a rise in price in 31th of jannuary because they are doing their annual summit where 5 Dapps will be announced . You could do more research about it and judge by yourself.
This is a good video explaining it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK35M4Fnsg
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I believe ZCL has a lot of potential, if you check its trading history on bittrex, it was on a solid include until the most recently crypto-crash. Now it is pretty much trading sideways and inching its way back up. I think ZCL will break the $1000 mark by the end of 2018
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

You want to invest in long term or short term. If you are long term investment in ETH and LTC. If you want to invest in short term. Try XLM. NEO. WAVES
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I see everyone here gave you one of the top coins, with a HUGE market cap, of course. I'll give you a lower one, that will bring more profits.
Zero(ZER), look it up, compare it with other ZCash forks, it's a gold mine. It's main focus is ZERO fees, transactions cost way too little.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

The coin that is suitable for me to hold for the future of altcoin Xrp,Vibe,Ppp,Pkt,Bdg,Aeon etc. I hope that the price of these coins will increase a lot in the future.If you want you can hold these coins for a long time.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

i think you  should use 500$ to invest in Ethereum, holding altcoins for long term, 500$ is not too much to bring you big profit by investing Ethereum but it is the altcoins which has the most potential to rise more than 10 times in the future. so you can start to but some Ethereum now and hold for long term and keep buying to add more profit to your wallet in the future.

stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I think BCN coin will boom in this year.
You can find details in coinmarketcap.com and also in this forum there are huge ICOs here also.

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Look for good opportunities to get in early with no ICO or premine - coin developed with passion with a solid dev team.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 24sats - was 1sat a few days ago.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

Guys i've been trying to bring this coin to your attention all week, so i hope you got your hands on some TRTLs

Upcoming events:
Official ANN here
Whitepaper
Trading on tradesatoshi (coin has been accepted for listing).

The founder of the coin did an interview with Kevin Rose, listen to it here https://blockzero.simplecast.fm/

DYOR and Good luck.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I will choose NEO, because NEO has the potential to continue to increase in the future. NEO is a good altcoin and can produce many great benefits.
donaldrobin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

I would say of the known and stabile altcoins that Ethereum is a good choice. DeepOnion is a good choice of the niche of privacycoins, and for the newcomers and ICO's my pick would be Apex. I would suggest not to throw your complete budget on one coin but I would split it over three coins. good luck!
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Look for good opportunities to get in early with no ICO or premine - coin developed with passion with a solid dev team.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 24sats - was 1sat a few days ago.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

Guys i've been trying to bring this coin to your attention all week, so i hope you got your hands on some TRTLs

Upcoming events:
Official ANN here
Whitepaper
Trading on tradesatoshi (coin has been accepted for listing).

The founder of the coin did an interview with Kevin Rose, listen to it here https://blockzero.simplecast.fm/

DYOR and Good luck.

holding steady at 30sats now.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I believe Neo has a lot of potential so it is good for investment. I think in the future Neo will be like Eth because there are many projects that are based on Neo.

I suppose that the best high potential altcoin (and platform) is NEO. Suppose than in February Cardano will gain a lot, and this coins also interests me. Ethereum no doubt, will grow, and probably reach 2K this year
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

If you are even planning to invest all of your money then I would recommend you not to since a wise trader always keeps some money to buy in the dips. You never know what the market could bring you next. So it is always better to have an amount ready so that you could use it in the future. Invest in potential coins like ETH, NEO, LTC and BTC. You can find the potential coins from coinmarketcap and make yoir own research before investing in any coin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

If to speak about the near future then you should look at Ethereum Classik. The team did a good job, made a new Road map. And in March, will be a hard fork. All holders will receive 1 to 1 new coins. I think with this news i see ETC in the area of 100$

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Long term HODL or invest will be best is Ethereum(ETH), Anyone what's tell me, i don't think so i only think long term best is ETH. You will have to look the ETH price graph. Just amazing.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

There is many coins in this market which have to potential like STRATIS, WAVES and DEEPONION These coins have big potential to grow and go moon anytime.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Ethereum is ideal for long-term investment. Coinmarketcap site has about 1500 coins. There are tokens that have not yet entered the list and the stock market. What are strong investment principles? No one knows.
Indeed we do not know for a good long-term investment, but like you said that ethereum sanga is good for long janga if you want to invest. Maybe in 2018 this price will always increase.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

For me Davor coins becoming promising due to a good profit in lending.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

There are quite a lot of altcoins with potentials lately. My best altcoins which I think will do extremely well this year is Ethereum. A lot of projects are built on the Ethereum lately, this will definitely drive the price up slow and steady.

gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Peronally I do not think 500 is enough if you are thinking of retiring. However, it is what it is. Just today I bought for myself some Aventus, the supply is low and it is not that expensive...check the link out you might like it: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/#markets
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

There is only one coin that is showing its potential nowadays and that is ETH.It is quite evident with stability that has been shown by ETH in a fall.As we are into the dip right now,every coin is dipping and you can invest in them.But not every coin is as trustworthy as ETH or Bitcoin.So you have too choose wisely and my advice would be to split your investment into some trustworthy coin like ETH,Ripple,Zcash,monero and ofcourse Bitcoin.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Invest in altcoin XEM. I think that as many people expect and forecast, this year can be the year of XEM. It is undervalued with great potential.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

i think that you can find the hidden gems wiçth a marketcap bellow 1 million dollars and total supply bellow 100 000 000.

look at the team, road map and the project idea before investing.
Bitcoin Acemisi

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

I think there's a lot of potential coin there are nice coins to earn in the long term i think they neo eth vechain flixx wabi long term earns money

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
scoutcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I think Cardano with strong team and with good project ll have very big improvemnt at price, their project ll be very usefull in future.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Right now the market is not stable and no coin is in the position that can attract the investors.Still as the prices are in dip you can invest in some safe coins like ETH,Ripple.If i had to invest 500$ in one coin,i would have invested it in ETH but still my advice is to split investment in both ETH and Ripple as both are very promising and has lots of potential in terms of both fundamental and technical.And one more think please hold after investing.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I would spilt your $500 into at minimum 5 parts of $100 so you can be diversified well and because you are a beginner I wouldn't venture past the top 25 coins. Each are well represented and aren't scams that way you can learn about cryptos before getting heavily involved.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: