Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin has more potential?  (Read 418 times)
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

I intend to invest for a long term worth $ 500.
What coins should I choose and do I have to use all my money?

Lisk

Ethereum

Neo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nukleo

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

According to some experts, crypto-currencies, in which it is potentially profitable to invest, are:
Bitcoin;
Ripple;
Dash;
NEM;
Waves.
Monero;
Litecoin;
Ethertum;
Ethereum Classik
Blaah3838438

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

I'd strongly advise you to do a lot of due research into alt coins you might be considering. Don't invest purely from looking at the market cap and picking one in the top 10 or something.
Keep in mind there are not many actively used and functioning blockchains, many are still just ideas or still being built and awaiting testing.
How long term are you talking about 1-2 years? or much much more?

NEO will be mentioned a lot, it is a very nice project with tons of potential. Be cautious though with it, it's completely in bed with Beijing, it's how it survived the chaos with ICO and exchange closures. If they fall out of favour with Beijing it's down the toilet big time.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Right now i'm all in on ICON (ICX) . The coin has alot of potential, It's a korean coin who is trying to connect all type of blockchains with a smart contract.
The coins has already preformed magnifecantly and its main-net just got launched 3days ago . There will be a rise in price in 31th of jannuary because they are doing their annual summit where 5 Dapps will be announced . You could do more research about it and judge by yourself.
This is a good video explaining it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK35M4Fnsg
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I believe ZCL has a lot of potential, if you check its trading history on bittrex, it was on a solid include until the most recently crypto-crash. Now it is pretty much trading sideways and inching its way back up. I think ZCL will break the $1000 mark by the end of 2018
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

You want to invest in long term or short term. If you are long term investment in ETH and LTC. If you want to invest in short term. Try XLM. NEO. WAVES
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I see everyone here gave you one of the top coins, with a HUGE market cap, of course. I'll give you a lower one, that will bring more profits.
Zero(ZER), look it up, compare it with other ZCash forks, it's a gold mine. It's main focus is ZERO fees, transactions cost way too little.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

The coin that is suitable for me to hold for the future of altcoin Xrp,Vibe,Ppp,Pkt,Bdg,Aeon etc. I hope that the price of these coins will increase a lot in the future.If you want you can hold these coins for a long time.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

i think you  should use 500$ to invest in Ethereum, holding altcoins for long term, 500$ is not too much to bring you big profit by investing Ethereum but it is the altcoins which has the most potential to rise more than 10 times in the future. so you can start to but some Ethereum now and hold for long term and keep buying to add more profit to your wallet in the future.

stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I think BCN coin will boom in this year.
You can find details in coinmarketcap.com and also in this forum there are huge ICOs here also.

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Look for good opportunities to get in early with no ICO or premine - coin developed with passion with a solid dev team.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 24sats - was 1sat a few days ago.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

Guys i've been trying to bring this coin to your attention all week, so i hope you got your hands on some TRTLs

Upcoming events:
Official ANN here
Whitepaper
Trading on tradesatoshi (coin has been accepted for listing).

The founder of the coin did an interview with Kevin Rose, listen to it here https://blockzero.simplecast.fm/

DYOR and Good luck.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I will choose NEO, because NEO has the potential to continue to increase in the future. NEO is a good altcoin and can produce many great benefits.
donaldrobin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

I would say of the known and stabile altcoins that Ethereum is a good choice. DeepOnion is a good choice of the niche of privacycoins, and for the newcomers and ICO's my pick would be Apex. I would suggest not to throw your complete budget on one coin but I would split it over three coins. good luck!
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Look for good opportunities to get in early with no ICO or premine - coin developed with passion with a solid dev team.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 24sats - was 1sat a few days ago.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

Guys i've been trying to bring this coin to your attention all week, so i hope you got your hands on some TRTLs

Upcoming events:
Official ANN here
Whitepaper
Trading on tradesatoshi (coin has been accepted for listing).

The founder of the coin did an interview with Kevin Rose, listen to it here https://blockzero.simplecast.fm/

DYOR and Good luck.

holding steady at 30sats now.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I believe Neo has a lot of potential so it is good for investment. I think in the future Neo will be like Eth because there are many projects that are based on Neo.

I suppose that the best high potential altcoin (and platform) is NEO. Suppose than in February Cardano will gain a lot, and this coins also interests me. Ethereum no doubt, will grow, and probably reach 2K this year
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

If you are even planning to invest all of your money then I would recommend you not to since a wise trader always keeps some money to buy in the dips. You never know what the market could bring you next. So it is always better to have an amount ready so that you could use it in the future. Invest in potential coins like ETH, NEO, LTC and BTC. You can find the potential coins from coinmarketcap and make yoir own research before investing in any coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

If to speak about the near future then you should look at Ethereum Classik. The team did a good job, made a new Road map. And in March, will be a hard fork. All holders will receive 1 to 1 new coins. I think with this news i see ETC in the area of 100$

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Long term HODL or invest will be best is Ethereum(ETH), Anyone what's tell me, i don't think so i only think long term best is ETH. You will have to look the ETH price graph. Just amazing.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

There is many coins in this market which have to potential like STRATIS, WAVES and DEEPONION These coins have big potential to grow and go moon anytime.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Ethereum is ideal for long-term investment. Coinmarketcap site has about 1500 coins. There are tokens that have not yet entered the list and the stock market. What are strong investment principles? No one knows.
Indeed we do not know for a good long-term investment, but like you said that ethereum sanga is good for long janga if you want to invest. Maybe in 2018 this price will always increase.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: