Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "MAINE LOBSTER / BITCOIN"  (Read 77 times)
Leevis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Hi my name is lee. I am from state of maine where it's cold as hell in the winter and lots of snow lol. And yes lots of lobster also. I invested $500 that i had in extra money in bitcoin and 4 other altcoins this past novemeber 2017. So far i'm down $200 Just letting it ride like everybody says. Hopefully it works out in the long run. I'm a carpenter by trade i make $15 an hr and work my ass off. A couple of weeks ago fell off the staging and broke my leg on the job site and it will be another 5 weeks or so before i can get over this hump and get back to  work again. Big minus in my life because i work for myself. Therefore i don't get a weekly paycheck like everyone else does. So now my savings are getting eating up fast. I have never asked for a handout in my life. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So if anyone would like to help in any small way and donate i  would be truly grateful to you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!                                                                             Sincerely Lee

BTC Address-17mB7ms5Qjh14nBenVPuuuNK1BuKvGk3Tv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Sorry mate cant give you a penny cause im broke too, and bitcoin fees is to high anyway. And let me tell you something, never investing in crypto more than you can afford to lose. You maybe seen some people get rich by crypto but there some other people broke because of it too.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Leevis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

I hear you man Smiley Thanks for the reply!!!  Hopefully btc goes up from here on out, Have a great day!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: