Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincheckup  (Read 141 times)
david0ikari (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Hi,

I just wanna share with you this website  " Coincheckup ". This website is really useful  for your daily trade or short term investment.
What I like is this simple dashboarding about the last movement from 1h  to 90 days. Also this full of technical details.
We are able to do quick research  on each altcoin market.
The website is also mobile friendly with fast response. My favourite function is “coin screener” you are able to select coins
by the Max Supply which is really good.

My best advice for a newbie to this website is to have a look !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colake

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Hi,

I just wanna share with you this website  " Coincheckup ". This website is really useful  for your daily trade or short term investment.
What I like is this simple dashboarding about the last movement from 1h  to 90 days. Also this full of technical details.
We are able to do quick research  on each altcoin market.
The website is also mobile friendly with fast response. My favourite function is “coin screener” you are able to select coins

Wow thank you Smiley smooth design .. i like it more than tradingview.. Nice post pal!
valentinbora

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Hi,

I just wanna share with you this website  " Coincheckup ". This website is really useful  for your daily trade or short term investment.
What I like is this simple dashboarding about the last movement from 1h  to 90 days. Also this full of technical details.

Thanks a lot for the mention. We're here on BitcoinTalk as well and happy to listen to feedback and answer questions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2150439.0
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Hi,

You are expose your perspective but everyone have different set of mind set in crypto platform I believe Coinmarketcap is the best potential site. In current market most of peoples are believed in Coinmarketcap so I am continue this site. If you like coincheckup you can continue but few peoples are only looking these kind of sites. Because it is not trusted site so some peoples are expecting accurate status in cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
valentinbora

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

If price, volume, market cap are what you're looking for, then sure... CoinMarketCap is enough.

Our vision with CoinCheckUp is that it's hard to research 1500+ cryptos out there on the market, so we bring quite a lot of information in one place. We've spent over 3000 hours on platform development and coin research so far, and it's all freely available.

At the time of this writing, we collect and display CoinMarketCap and CryptoCompare pricing/mkt. cap/volume data and enhance over it with our own statistics, and a lot more features. Feel free to take a second look  Wink
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Wow, thanks for the suggestion!
The site is really well done and useful.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

This is really beneficial for us and has a good design. Especially predictions on the site are very beneficial and gives a good idea about the long term prices.

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

CoinCheckup came about as a result of constant frustration due to the serious lack of transparency that dots the current cryptocurrency market. It’s important to note that most cryptos have information available online; the hustle lies in finding a good platform to do comparisons on.
valentinbora

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

CoinCheckup came about as a result of constant frustration due to the serious lack of transparency that dots the current cryptocurrency market. It’s important to note that most cryptos have information available online; the hustle lies in finding a good platform to do comparisons on.

Precisely, and we only input information from official sources (a coin's primary website, official twitter account etc.). Even though we accept data change requests from the community via the website itself, we only approve them if they can be proven with a trusted source that's publicly reachable for anyone else.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Site looks really great, it's cool how you can select from any currencies and that most things are in one place. Have you considered implementing some sort of portfolio tracker so that users can build there portfolio or potential portfolios and track their progress?

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Hi,

I just wanna share with you this website  
" Coincheckup ". This website is really useful  for your daily trade or short term investment...

It is always a good idea to post the link to the website you intend to share for easy access.

Meanwhile, the coincheckup website (mobile version) interface looks ok although I still get that funny feeling as if I am on coinmarketcap instead. It's a good thing you have added some new features that we are not used to seeing on coinmarketcap. However, I didn't clearly understand how to make use of the predictions page on the site.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Hi,

Wow thank you for the great information. I have gone through it, Coincheckup is a website which is designed in a manner to benefit the traders by the way of cryptocurrency analysis.

This website will also help us to predict about the value of the coins based on the growth curve. So it is a good website which must be gone through by all of them.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Woah thanks for the sick hookup, this site destroys coinmarketcap in my opinion. Step aside CMC, we got a new flavor in town Cool.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Hi,

Woah, I realy like it! I think this will be a great project. I'm sure you invested a lot of effort and I know is going to be really worthwhile. Great design, by the way.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

To track crypto now, there are many option but the most popular one still coinmarketcap. But coincheckup is also good platform to track and to analysis the coin in funfamental because the has more information about each coin. Beside coincheckup, other good website to track crypto is coinlib that offer more than 4000 different coin and token.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:18 AM

I have been trying hard to find such website which I can use with trading particularly in some altcoins. Tradingview is good but I am still researching other than that. It is good to know coincheckup is available. Thanks for the info, bud. It will help me big time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: