Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used unichange.me?  (Read 190 times)
vrakk63 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Have anyone used unichange.me? I bought yesterday 150$ pm with btc and they claimed its automatic exchange. After 24h I havent received my pm.

Should I be worried?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

What did you exchange for PM? BTC?
vrakk63 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Yes btc
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

Have anyone used unichange.me? I bought yesterday 150$ pm with btc and they claimed its automatic exchange. After 24h I havent received my pm.

Should I be worried?
If the exchange is automated the transaction should take place instantly. Was there any fixed requirement for network confirmation and have you reached those requirements? If you did, you should contact support as soon as possible. I never had to use those exchanges, but once. Used https://www.changer.com/ , they were instant and the rates were way much better than the rest of sites. Even includes a  bonus (2%-6% when exchanging btc) right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

They have been around for ages and was one of the first exchangers.
So they are more legit than others.
But I have heard complaints about delays and the high fees they charge to do the exchanges.

vrakk63 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Should I be worried?
If the exchange is automated the transaction should take place instantly. Was there any fixed requirement for network confirmation and have you reached those requirements? If you did, you should contact support as soon as possible. I never had to use those exchanges, but once. Used https://www.changer.com/ , they were instant and the rates were way much better than the rest of sites. Even includes a  bonus (2%-6% when exchanging btc) right now.
According to their site exchange should be instant after 3 confirm. If not instant then processed within 1h.
24h passed and I still didnt get anything.

Support is not replying at all.
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Yes btc

please share the txid. transaction got confirmed?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Should I be worried?
According to their site exchange should be instant after 3 confirm. If not instant then processed within 1h.

I went through the exchange and read some reviews online. Looks like its a common problem of most of the users - receiving their exchanged coins extremely late and support being not helpful. You could try waiting for few more days (read a review where a user had to wait for more than 4 days) . Try posting a negative review in this site. The administrators seems to respond to all most all negative reviews and solve their problems.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vrakk63 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Got Perfect Money at Sunday night. 48h after I opened trade which they claimed to be automatic.
I send about 166$ in btc for 150$ pm and got 147.6$ in PM so they sent less than deal was.

After that I used changer4u.com to exchange PM to Paysera which they claimed to be also automatic.
I got my Paysera within 1 minute.
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Should I be worried?

I went through the exchange and read some reviews online. Looks like its a common problem of most of the users - receiving their exchanged coins extremely late and support being not helpful. You could try waiting for few more days (read a review where a user had to wait for more than 4 days) . Try posting a negative review in this site. The administrators seems to respond to all most all negative reviews and solve their problems.

How long did it take for bitcoin to receive first confirmation?  Perhaps, it was confirmed after 48 hrs, and that is precisely why it took so long to get pm
vrakk63 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Should I be worried?

How long did it take for bitcoin to receive first confirmation?  Perhaps, it was confirmed after 48 hrs, and that is precisely why it took so long to get pm

No that was not the case. At their site it was mentioned that after 3 confirms they will send PM automatically.
After 1h when the order was made I checked and there was already 4 confirms.
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Should I be worried?

No that was not the case. At their site it was mentioned that after 3 confirms they will send PM automatically.
After 1h when the order was made I checked and there was already 4 confirms.

strange, the site is among the popular ones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: