Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Anti Trump Litecoin Clone (Shitcoin) is almost ready  (Read 85 times)
collinsavenue (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I have an anti Trump Litecoin Clone (shitcoin) up and running. While it currently works fine, it's not "for reals" yet (see below).

TECHNICALLY: Very clear modification from source, in fact it is still forked from litecoin on github so very easy comparisons are possible, to ensure it's not a virus, as it has very little modification. Daemons working, up and running on AWS. Windows and Mac wallets working. Mining working using stratum-server as pool and minerd as CPU miner. The good thing is it's forked from Litecoin 0.14, rather than Litecoin 0.8 which a lot of shitcoins are forked from.

No technical innovation yet!, but here's the thing. And this may be the most interesting aspect of this post: I think for a cryptocurrency to gain success it DOES need to be UNIQUE, BUT that uniqueness can be gained either through technical OR non-technical means.

If this coin is uniquely positioned as the famous Trump-hater's coin that's been in the news, and the best known way, or recently trendy way, to show lack of support for our so-called 45th president, accepting, or buying this coin, then it's unique.

Two absolutely huge current trends: Trump hating and Cryptocurrency. This is a mash-up.

Distribution method will be to give out small amounts of the coin in person in liberal American cities, (paper wallets or web-based wallets) and also to try to give away large amounts to the winner of the week, someone who has done something funny but anti-Trump in nature, like the Guggenheim who recently offered to lend Trump a golden toilet.

Check it out http://tremendouscoin.com/  ...  WARNING!!!! Coming soon - NOT a real cryptocurrency yet- The blockchain may (or may not) be re-started several times before we say "WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT!" - A working prototype of wallet is available along with mining instructions at github, for vehement liberals.

Definitely seeking team members who:
*have experience with crypto
*willing to meet in person
*anti-Trump and willing to be outrageous but not illegal. This can most likely become the premiere anti-Trump crypto by going up to but not over the line of confrontation with authority.

Thoughts and opinions welcome. I know there will be a lot of haters but all I need is a few likers.
collinsavenue (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Grin Undecided crickets
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: