Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metamask: Which coins/tokens are supported?  (Read 146 times)
Mankov (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Hello,

which coins and tokens can I store in Metamask?
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

you can store Token Erc20 on Metamask, just add contracts address then metamask will be detection the tokenErc20

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Every ERC20 token are supported in metamask, you can store whatever token you want. instant check via ethplorer or etherscan and your balance will show there, or you can add the contract address directly in it and you can see your  token balance.
Mankov (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Thank you. Does it mean, that I can send all ethereumbased coins and tokens to it?

For example, i bought funfair at binance. Can I send it to Metamask?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/funfair/#markets
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

Metamask like myetherwallet, will receive any ERC20 supported tokens. For you to view and exchange it, you'd need another app, like ethplorer and integrated exchange like etherdelta or IDEx. Until you have your private keys, all of the Eth and tokens are with you.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Hello,
which coins and tokens can I store in Metamask?

As of now within the limit of my understanding, Metamask only supports ERC20 Ethereum based coins and nothing more.
I just watched some videos regarding Metamask's developers that they're on their way to add other coin platforms like NEO, NXT and QTUM but I don't think they're published today.
Metamask is limited only for ERC20 coins for now.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Mankov (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Ok, that means I can send ethereumbased coins and tokens to Metamask? I don`t understand the difference between token and coins. What would happen if I send a coin to a token-wallet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: