Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 06:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite security coin?  (Read 102 times)
kryptokowalski (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Curious to see what everyone's choice is for privacy coins. I feel they are really important to have in your portfolio so wanted to see which ones are good.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Curious to see what everyone's choice is for privacy coins. I feel they are really important to have in your portfolio so wanted to see which ones are good.

"DEEP ONION"  is my favorite
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

coin that I like is Exchange Union because the concept of the project is very good ie digital assets cryptocurrency then now the demand is very much so to be the right choice

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

My favorite privacy coins, without any doubt are verge and monero.
I love monero simply because of the fact that it is one of the most popular coins available in their market and the transactions are untraceable along with the making of transactions which make it super private.it is one of the good coins for investment.
The another coin i love is verge as i see alot of potential in verge. The transactions are private and even the ip addreess of sender and receiver are private. You can expect good amount of growth from it within 2-3 years for sure.
locolive

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

You mean Ethereum based tokens ? I like ACC - https://accelerator.network
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

My favorite privacy coins, without any doubt are verge and monero.
I love monero simply because of the fact that it is one of the most popular coins available in their market and the transactions are untraceable along with the making of transactions which make it super private.it is one of the good coins for investment.
The another coin i love is verge as i see alot of potential in verge. The transactions are private and even the ip addreess of sender and receiver are private. You can expect good amount of growth from it within 2-3 years for sure.

I am (was) hopeful about XVG as well, but there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the coin, saying that it might be a scam. Even if these allegations may not be true, since a lot in the crypto environment relies on the impression you make instead of the actual product, I'm afraid the price will not increase unless the FUD is addressed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: