Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bottom Now - Rise Soon  (Read 767 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!
Yes bitcoin now little by little it increase there value and it will rise and give us big profits in our investment in the coming days it blooms like a flower it give shine and hope to us. After all challenges bitcoin now brings us happiness and success.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

Bitcoin price is not growing according to expectations for long time and it is still remain on bottom and I think it is the very long term correction by the bitcoin and even all experts who have a positive view of bitcoin will have the same speculation. Just keep on believing and have patience of waiting.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!
Yes bitcoin now little by little it increase there value and it will rise and give us big profits in our investment in the coming days it blooms like a flower it give shine and hope to us. After all challenges bitcoin now brings us happiness and success.
Bitcoin price was volatile means that it has an ups and down. Since it was falling now. Surely the next to it was going to rise. It is a challenge to all inveators to test how faithful  and long they are going to hold their bitcoin. Just wait and be patient surely it will give you a high profit when it pump again.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Bitcoin as we know is unpredictable it's price goes ups and downs like a roller coaster and we don't know when it will soar high but i believe that in the future that bitcoin will reach it's higher peak because right now it's becoming more popular and people are starting to use it.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

Price of the bitcoin now are decreasing again and I think it will it increase but we need to buy more bitcoin and don't be panic because if we do that , the price will continue to decrease and if that happen again we will lose some of our profit.
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

I believe that soon there will be a big increase in the price of bitcoin, I sincerely believe that the price of bitcoin is very cheap.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

I believe that soon there will be a big increase in the price of bitcoin, I sincerely believe that the price of bitcoin is very cheap.
You are definitely right, so as of now that the value of bitcoin is down. Buy it when the value is low and sell it when tahr value rises.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

You are definitely right, so as of now that the value of bitcoin is down. Buy it when the value is low and sell it when tahr value rises.
Buy now and keep it for long term and that is the best strategy for the bitcoin holders or possible investors of bitcoin because if they are going to buy and hold bitcoin then they have the higher chance of making profit compare to those people who are just holding their bitcoin and waiting for at least for the price to reach up to 20% gain and then sell it.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

My view about bitcoin price is positive. I look at the price of bitcoin as nothing hope to rise but there are more chance to switch from nothing to something. It is always possible to go forward than to go backward. In the future bitcoin is surely increase in its own perfect time.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?
it is the hope of investors who invest with bitcoin is price fix, but we all also can not ensure bitcoin prices going forward with certainty, so our capital belief beliefs and patience for the investment
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?
Yeh i see that based in the calculation sometimes bitcoin is rising up and sometimes its going down so its difficult to understand if it is stable or not becquse theres no exact in bitcoin when analyzing it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: