Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:49:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should government consider bitcoin as a legal global currency?  (Read 1053 times)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I don't think the governments are ready to accept bitcoin as a legal global currency. Bitcoin is something that they don't have any control over and that is something the governments hate and wont ever let grow. But bitcoin has grown big enough that banning it is not an option and only time will tell what happens.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

In reality, i think it is about when governments would start considering bitcoin as a legal global currency, perhaps when crypto market capitalization hits the tens of trillions mark, then they would not have option but to really consider it as a major currency option
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

japan government already considered Bitcoin as legal currency and many country are about follow
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

My country is not accepting bitcoin because of the old financial laws that have not changed
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?

actually why only bitcoin? why not also the other 23000 cryptocurrencies as well and why not the remaining 5 million ones that also will come, lets start abuse all those that work or think money i valuable.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

yes, of course every government should consider bitcoin as a legal. i think nobody can stop blockchain to thrive in the future. so rather than banned it, why dont just make it legal?
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Information technology is developing strongly. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages. I think that the government legal bitcoin is a good deal. That promotes the economy of the country. Payment process will take place quickly.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Yes, I think that governments should make an action right now, Japan will be the most advanced country in the next few years, one of the reasons here are the legalization of bitcoin, because of this, Japan's economy would be more advanced than any other country, and this is why countries should make an action as early as possible.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Yes, it should. Every government should except it and I'm waiting for that day.
Bitcoin is not yet ready for mass use, but it could be developed more.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Information technology is developing strongly. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages. I think that the government legal bitcoin is a good deal. That promotes the economy of the country. Payment process will take place quickly.

Yeah you're right mate. Bitcoin gives many benefits to us as it will able to add our financial aspects in life. In some point, bitcoin doesn't see everyone as good impact since there are some countries think that bitcoin will really affects their way of living which is so opposite to those countries legalized bitcoin.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

Bitcoin is the name of freedom there is financial freedom and freedom from traditional bank,People want change and became fade up from old fiat money which is risky.While Bitcoin can used globally and make transactions safely and quickly,Government should legalize it that common people take benefit from it.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

But of course government should consider bitcoin in the near future  as a legal global currency due to the fact that bitcoin is so widespread across the globe and can be used my almost everyone. If Japanese have already done it why can't we? This consideration of bitcoin should put us one step ahead into cashless society. Even if there are risks in allowing bitcoin as global currency I know that someday in the near future there will already have the answer how to fix it.
That's true there is the possibility, because the government see that it can help people has a big help to the people and it can helps to solve poverty. I think sooner there are more government accept btc. Especially today government should legalized bitcoin because there are many people already wants to invest in bitcoin, so i think they need bitcoin to legal global currency.
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

yes i think government should consider bitcoin as a legal global currency. Though bitcoin is more valuable then dollar but still it is not legal global currency.I thing one day dollar loss its value and bitcoin speared global currency.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

For the government of most countries in the world it is extremely unprofitable to make the Crypto currency an official way of paying for anything ... only if this is not their own crypto currency, but in this case it will have little in common with the classical crypto currency. It will be centralized and it will be easy to track all payments.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Yes of course the government should consider Bitcoin in the near future as the global currency is legal due to the fact that Bitcoin is widespread throughout the world and can be used almost everyone. If the Japanese have done it, why do not we consider Bitcoin. To accept it and submit to the rules. The problem is, different countries have different laws and thus make it complicated to reach consensus about the global currency.
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

I think government only consider bitcoin as legal global currency if they can put taxes and regulations that people must follow. But i think it is better  if bitcoin become legal in many country like what japan did,because we can use it anytime without fear and doubt.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

At the moment, there are no regulations or legal frameworks for administering Bitcoin transactions from the Government, the use of Bitcoins as payment instruments is not recognized and protected by law.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?
i think that most of us are hoping that btc will be accepted as a legitimate currency. however, when the goverment issue the law to control btc, it's mean you must Pay extra fees for your transactions, thus that newbies in trading will have a difficulty to invest with  amount of small money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

I  think that most of us are hoping that btc will be accepted as a legitimate currency.if they can put taxes and regulations that people must follow.That promotes the economy of the country. Payment process will take place quickly.It will be centralized and it will be easy to track all payments.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

In Japan, bitcoin is recognized as a means of payment, not a legal legal currency. Now almost all states are also faced with the choice of recognizing or not recognizing crypto currency as a means of payment. The results of such decisions will be different and contradictory, since the crypto currency is a completely new and completely unexplored phenomenon. Crypto-alyuta should eventually go to all states, but for a long time it will have a different status.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: