Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should government consider bitcoin as a legal global currency?  (Read 1053 times)
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

they will have to , when it becomes the will of the people, and all the rich are putting their
worthless manipulated fiat into it
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

Yes, why not. Bitcoin has already proved to the world that it is a legal currency but volatile in nature where it's price value varies from time to time. I think many countries around the world aside from Japan, bitcoin has been already adopted by some countries and already see the importance of bitcoin as this should be considered to become a legal global currency. Because of it's blockchain technology, some countries are seeing potential services that it can make transactions into a much convenient more way.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

Yes, of course. But how it can possible. Only Japan legal declaration is not enough. Every country has own currency as legal tender then why they declare Bitcoin legal. If all world is accepting and only 2 or 3 or 4 countries are declare illegal. Then it can possible. But here number of countries who declare illegal is increasing.
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

It is possible but so many country are backward in social media and and internet usage. Therefore they are not having d same strength in doing things in common therefore it will take time before this will gell. Divers of tongue , different languages and different way a of thinking and reasoning.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

I do not think it's so easy that the government will legalize bitcoin and only some countries can legalize it and it also takes a long process .. because a country has formed a government where everyone is smart in it and there will definitely be pros and cons .. and it is not easy to be able to legalize bitcoin even though bitcoin can really help the economy in this country ..
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

of course yes, government should consider bitcoin as a legal global currency. many people around the world unite when bitcoin is born and use it in all online transaction around the world. if government notice this im sure this issue is not possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?
If it would be recognized by the law then it would lead to bitcoin being legal tender which will soon lead to the eradication of local currencies, possible but not at the moment nor for the next decade or so. There are a lot of small businesses in our country and a lot of people who cant simply afford and understand this technology.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?

I think it can never happen because I think if bitcoin used as digital currency of the world seems very less because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited makes it very difficult because it must reach the total of all human beings in this world.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

maybe in different country like japan, and etc but, i don't know Philippines will approve this kind of currency like bitcoin, because if it is going to it will help us and more people in the Philippines trough bitcoin currency using.   
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

There is no such possibility. I do not think BitCoin could be the common currency.
Bitcoin is just crypt money. The price sometimes drops, sometimes it increases. That's all.
The main thing we need to stop is blockchain. This system with technology will make our life more.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

A possibility: the Federal Reserve could issue its own digital currency. Some global central banks are already exploring that.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Yes, here in my country, the Philippines, bitcoin currency was declared legal. The only thing is, it is not widely used it and not all Filipinos are aware of the existence of bitcoin. It needs promotion to spread awareness to people and all the merchants to acknowledge bitcoin as payment.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

I do not think it's so easy that the government will legalize bitcoin and only some countries can legalize it and it also takes a long process .. because a country has formed a government where everyone is smart in it and there will definitely be pros and cons .. and it is not easy to be able to legalize bitcoin even though bitcoin can really help the economy in this country ..
Yeah the government knows that there will be pros and cons regarding bitcoin. of course the government will calculate carefully what they should do with bitcoin. certainly by looking at the advantages and disadvantages they might get. but the concern of most governments is that bitcoin harms the government because of the nature of decentralization? but seems some countries do not see bitcoin as currency but as an asset.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Some government will never consider or make bitcoin illegal for they can't make money or tax it specially those corrupt government. Bitcoin being anonymous is hard to trace every transactions made so it will make them have a hard time to earn or tax it. There will be pros and cons when using bitcoin and I admire those countries who support bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
oivenmera

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

It is is not good for us if the government consider btc as global currency since they will need to centralized it.
We should still use the btc as an asset like gold and diamond.
Rubble898zaitO

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

I think that would be a great thing if Bitcoin will be legalized as a form of currency in our country just like what Japan did, it would really help a lot of people, the regular working people and not the big time rich business men who would just want to have control over all things. I just hope they will be able to see it as a great help to people and to the economy and set aside selfish itentions and personal gains.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

yes, of course every government should consider bitcoin as a legal. i think nobody can stop blockchain to thrive in the future. so rather than banned it, why dont just make it legal?
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

These days my country is so busy with some important problems about foreign policy, so they do not give attention about bitcoin here. For me they should consider bitcoin as a legal global currency because it really helps a lot of people that are poor and in the  3rd class just like me.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

They should, Bitcoin s anew technology that will can revolutionize Fintech if only given a chance, there are lots of gaps that Bitcoin can fill when given the chance,m issues of securing of currency will be addressed as Bitcoin is one of the safest forms of currency, It operates on the safest platform, The blockchain, the transaction speed will be fast no,matter how large it is, and there will be an option for those who wants to keep anonymous. BTC  is the way to go and should be embraced by the governments

7Dyoknga5

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Again, before this would happen bitcoin will first be regulated by the government. Of course this will be a challenge since bitcoin is decentralized and a lot of users/ investors are against it.

Lawmakers should be enlighten first with bitcoin's technology but of course they'll demand for liability should problem would arise.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: