Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:01:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should government consider bitcoin as a legal global currency?  (Read 1051 times)
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

The thinking of every government is different, at least one receives bitcoin. Because it seems to me very good to receive bitcoin is good for bitcoin holders and also for the government. Because mutual benefit.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?
If to consider bitcoin as world currency is still not feasible because lately there are still many countries that still prohibit the existence of bitcoin to grow so it still needs approval from the government as well as residents when starting to rely on bitcoin as the world currency in the future.So that no one feels in disadvantage with the existence of this rule.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

I think that is impossible because it will make the currencies of the countries that are most vulnerable to developing countries. inflation will increase, criminal activity will also escalate. That's why it's hard to do.

ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

i really think the government of my country should pass a low for bitcoin and make it legal.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?

yes really should some other great countries have started to make bitcoin into one of the legitimate payment tools because bitcoin is very good and very suitable to replace cash that is currently not very efficient and safe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

It's a big dream and hope that gov-s will have a good attitude towards BTC.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I would like it to happen that bitcoin could be consider as an additional tool to trade. To consider it as a currency will be an effective way for people to exchange goods and services online. As it will be more fast, convenient and less fees.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Well, i believe that bitcoin is legally accepted in my country because there are many users of it, and besides this currency already in news and social media that i think some government employees too is know about it. And this will not uses at this point if they do not gave a legality of it.
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I love that government will utilized bitcoin properly and on the way it could help it's economy. Bitcoin is a powerful tool that any country could use. Especially the technology behind it which is blockchain. I believe that if bitcoin will be accepted by merchants globally then we could have faster and efficient transactions around the globe.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

Governments will sooner or later frame the btc as an international currency or an international payment system to even tax transactions, but governments are very perplexed about its role as a currency for the problems of anonymity and volatility.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Bitcoin will thrive with or without government recognition. Sooner or later, governments will have to come to terms with bitcoin, because it clearly is not going away.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Luckily I live in a country that doesn't have anything against bitcoin but our government is warning that the sole purpose of bitcoin is for digital transfers not as an investment.

To those that are looking on what are the governments/countries legalized bitcoin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

Though some countries or most countries are not considering bitcoin as a legal currencies yet, at least they are recognizing it now and not banning it at all.  They probably know that people are getting benefits from it.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

Bitcoin is forbidden in our country, and I admire the people of Japan, who can freely use bitcoin.

I can't imagine what the price of bitcoin would be if every country were to adopt the legal form of bitcoin.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Bitcoin is forbidden in our country, and I admire the people of Japan, who can freely use bitcoin.

I can't imagine what the price of bitcoin would be if every country were to adopt the legal form of bitcoin.
There must be a resolution that bitcoin must be used as global currency. It's starting to have a major run so government should think of it. They must consider the effect of bitcoin to everyone because it is very helpful and beneficial. Many will earn once it has been acknowledged worldwide so it must be accepted.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

There must be a resolution that bitcoin must be used as global currency. It's starting to have a major run so government should think of it. They must consider the effect of bitcoin to everyone because it is very helpful and beneficial. Many will earn once it has been acknowledged worldwide so it must be accepted.

Governments already looked at the effects of bitcoin. And that it has a negative effect because of being used by criminals to buy sort of illegal stuff and then there are a lot of scammers out there. They didn't look at the bright side that's why you will see some governments banning it. We all know that at the individual level its really very beneficial but there are government who are afraid of its disruptive effect that they have to ban immediately.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

Governments already looked at the effects of bitcoin. And that it has a negative effect because of being used by criminals to buy sort of illegal stuff and then there are a lot of scammers out there. They didn't look at the bright side that's why you will see some governments banning it. We all know that at the individual level its really very beneficial but there are government who are afraid of its disruptive effect that they have to ban immediately.
If i were them, i will not ban bitcoin but only regulate it because it is not a good idea to ban bitcoin because of the negative things around it like scams and also other illegal things that have been in through bitcoin, if they want to stop it then they should not ban it but just regulate it to catch those bad people who are making bitcoin to look bad.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

I think government will only consider it if hey have sort of control over it. But  would love it to happen that Government will consider it as legal global currency. This way, merchants around the world can deal with people who wanted to purchase goods or services using crypto. We should have options and one of it should be bitcoin or crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

I believe they should since Bitcoin or any other digital currencies have the same functions as fiat. Digital currencies may not have any physical traits but that doesn't stop the fact that digital currencies are now being used as mediums of exchange as with fiat. Regulations will be made in order to make digital currencies as legal tenders. Something that mist of us are against but necessary if we want them to be legal.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

I believe they should since Bitcoin or any other digital currencies have the same functions as fiat. Digital currencies may not have any physical traits but that doesn't stop the fact that digital currencies are now being used as mediums of exchange as with fiat. Regulations will be made in order to make digital currencies as legal tenders. Something that mist of us are against but necessary if we want them to be legal.
In countries that government have already adopted and accepted bitcoin as one of their currency, then they have no problem about it, time will come that other countries will also be legallizing the use of bitcoin as one of the legal tender in their country, but this transactions and payments are only happening inthe didital world, because bitcoin is digital currency form of medium of exchange.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: