Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should government consider bitcoin as a legal global currency?  (Read 1051 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

Yes they should, Bitcoin has gone from strength to strength, developed and improved itself so much that it become one of the most important currencies in the world. Most people have adopted it and some more will, instead of the governments fighting so hard against BTC, they should adopt it, and help it grow more, This is a technology that will revolutionize fintech world and improve on the loopholes left behind by the banks if only given a chance to. It will make it easier for those  many Bitcoin users worldwide to transact.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

Bitcoin has been banned in China, but the government believes blockchain technology is legal.

The government has its own legal tender, so there will not be any other currency in circulation in its own country, that is the dictatorship.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

it seems the government will not be able to survive long because I think certain governments in other countries from year to year there will be a government that started receiving bitcoin as a legal means of payment.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

Not all governments are friendly to bitcoin.
Many countries ban bitcoin.
They think bitcoin is a scam.
So it's not going to be a fiat currency.

If it will become a global currencies, WHY NOT?, but there are some reasons that it might be able to promote/happen because not all country accepting crypto currency.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Here, we come back with a different governmental mindset. If the government dared to take the risks that exist in bitcoin as it could have disrupted the economy I'm sure the government will legalize bitcoin.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

Yeah the government should make bitcoins legal in the near future because of its unique blockchain technology ,
But they do need some control over bitcoins , because anonymity won't be a good deed for government to accept BTC .
The government at least need to have access to trace the transactions , so as they know that it ain't being used in funding illegal activities.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Hmmm, I hope so too. I want also bitcoin to be the legal currency in my country. I am sure if later Japan successfully brings bitcoin as a legal currency then Japan can be a pioneer of bitcoin advancement into a legitimate currency. I'm sure also sooner or later surely other countries will follow the footsteps of Japan. Especially if the presence of bitcoin will be more profitable for the state and the government itself. Hopefully my country will soon follow the Japanese footsteps to make bitcoin a legitimate currency.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

Bitcoin is neither considered illegal nor legal, Bitcoin is currency and acts like a currency like how trade goes. The government is having a hard time considering Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as something very viable is that they cannot control it and have power over it. Also the illegal part about Bitcoin is not the coin itself but the people using Bitcoin to make anonymous transactions to do illegal stuff. If the government manage to co-work with Bitcoin and overcome their disagreement over decentralization maybe one day Bitcoin would be accepted by the government.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

btc is not illegal. btc is legal in social media. only others are taking advantages the btc, they are scamming others for their own good.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Japan already made bitcoin a legal currency. Would you consider your countries to also pass a law recognizing bitcoin as a legal form of currency?
Our country is not as progressive as Japan and what is good for Japan may not be good to our country with regards to digital currency that is. We have a very long way to go with regards to technology alone and thus making bitcoin to be legal tender is not possible.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

I think there are other countries that bitcoin and legit is actually accepting bitcoin in their country and have approved bitcoin but in other countries like china they do not want bitcoin because maybe they do not like the future of bitcoin and have not yet approved of government
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

whose names consider it to be and for sure. certainly after doing research and consideration in terms of positive and negative bitcon for the community and country. but if I think bitcoin positive side is higher than on the negative side .
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

the only thing that keeps bitcoin from being recognize by the government is its price volatility because a price differential might happen if a sudden change of price when buying and selling goods. All reason that remains are positive ones that outmatched fiat one is its safe transaction because their is no physical money rather its digital you can pay anywhere in the world anytime and the fees are more cheap comparable to other means of payment.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

I think the government of every country should legalize bitcoin for their own interest. I hope if they understand it they will do this as soon as possible.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

The Bitcoin network is still at an early stage of development and implementation. Anonymity is still not the prerogative of Bitcoin users, and scalability is an actual problem that developers have yet to understand. it is therefore necessary to solve those issues first
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

Japan's good.I admire this country.I want other countries to follow the example of Japan.Once bitcoin becomes a global currency that will be used by all countries will change for the better the lives of all people on earth.When that happens who will answer me?
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

I think the government of every country should legalize bitcoin for their own interest. I hope if they understand it they will do this as soon as possible.

In our country bitcoin is not legalize yet as direct currency. But it is possible that this will legalize soon knowing that bitcoin platforms helps people to earn more income when investing it wisely and doing with the best of their knowledge to improve each financial stability. It will help greatly also to improve the economics of our country because people will get income even if they are stay at home and participate bitcoin with their own gadgets to access bitcoin network.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

The government should legalize bitcoin, but it should not be treated as a foreign currency
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

Here, we come back with a different governmental mindset. If the government dared to take the risks that exist in bitcoin as it could have disrupted the economy I'm sure the government will legalize bitcoin.

I think the government should consider the presence of Bitcoin as a global and legal currency. Due to the fact that Bitcoin is widespread throughout the world and can be used almost everyone. If in every government to do the form of legalization to Bitcoin as it is currently done by the country of Japan. I can not imagine what the price will be for bitcoin, because if every country does a legalized form of Bitcoin, of course this is the gap where every investor in the world, and will go in and invest in Bitcoin. If everyone uses Bitcoin then they have to pay taxes to the government. And this reason can lead many governments to avoid Bitcoin as a global and legal currency.
Angke Bokies

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

not all countries legalize bitcoin and make the official currency. there are some countries that do not legalize bitcoin and do not devote official currency, because of certain factors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: