Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherbots: Decentralised Robot Wars on Ethereum  (Read 636 times)
vitalikslapdog (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Hey guys,

My team just launched https://etherbots.io and you can buy an exclusive presale lootcrate (and redeem it) right now.

It's a decentralised collectible form of Robot Wars, and there are over 2 million unique robots possible to create.

We've hard capped the number of crates from the presale at 3900, and hardcoded in an end date, as we're launching the full game in less than two weeks.

>inb4 shill (yes, it's our game!)
>inb4 copycat (we're the first real, non-ponzi game since Crypto Kitties.)

Hope you guys enjoy. Get them while they're cheap Wink
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

So If I sign up now, I will get to make Robots with 2 million parts ? and this will not be applicable if the early bird sign up is not done.

Hey guys,

My team just launched https://etherbots.io and you can buy an exclusive presale lootcrate (and redeem it) right now.

It's a decentralised collectible form of Robot Wars, and there are over 2 million unique robots possible to create.

We've hard capped the number of crates from the presale at 3900, and hardcoded in an end date, as we're launching the full game in less than two weeks.

photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

Hey guys,

I guess the 2 million parts remain the same for early birds and later sign ups. The actual discount is for number of crates if I'm not wrong
webjedi

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

That actually looks kind of cool. Like a heterosexual version of cryptokitties LOL
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

That actually looks kind of cool. Like a heterosexual version of cryptokitties LOL
LOL true that, the millennials passionate about game-duels and robots are gonna be like heterosexuals towards this decentralized gaming portal
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Hey guys,

Whoa you can Build up-to two million unique robots:-

Robots are built from a melee arm, a defence arm, a body and a turret. You can deconstruct your robot back to its parts at anytime.
There will only ever be 3900 crates for sale. Each contains the parts necessary to build one robot of random rarity. Parts and robots can be bought and sold on the marketplace post launch.

can't wait for the 17 days to be over so i can start playing this  game
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

Hey guys,

So they have Standard, Shadow and Legendary gold which goes from the basic to expert levels. Pretty decent parts to pimp up your robots to desired levels
https://etherbots.io/assets/images/tiles/new-tile-ee8-dark.png
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Can you release the souce code for the game? Would be good to take a look and see what's "behind the curtains" before spending money on it. Thanks
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Oh no , another cryptokitties type project ? This time you guys want to put a definitive halt to a normal work of ethereum blockchain , right ? You'd better to create your own blockchain for a Decentralised Robot Wars game.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

I would like to see code please, lately a lot of games built on the ethereum blockchain have popped in.
Are you going to release a demo or a video of a demo anywhere before the launch?
Does early buyers profit from every buy?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Hey that's looks so cool but can u guys share a little bit so we can have a opinion when investing thx

Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Do these Robot Wars mean that soon the Ethereum network will be again totally congested with the fees skyrocking like with the cryptokitties? Wink
vitalikslapdog (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

I would like to see code please, lately a lot of games built on the ethereum blockchain have popped in.
Are you going to release a demo or a video of a demo anywhere before the launch?
Does early buyers profit from every buy?

Code is verified on etherscan. It's still super early and we haven't promoted much, we're about to post some links to reddit etc so it'll probably blow up Smiley

We just pushed new changes to the site demoing game functionality too. Medium article coming in half an hour.
retooled

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

Your problem is going to be getting people to buy in after the ponzii scam of ethertanks, etherarmy.
Those shitbags are still offering tanks and ships to the unsuspecting!

good luck
vitalikslapdog (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Your problem is going to be getting people to buy in after the ponzii scam of ethertanks, etherarmy.
Those shitbags are still offering tanks and ships to the unsuspecting!

good luck

Yeah it's a shame that the reputation of so many of these DApps is ruined by those shitholes.

Ah well -- I think it's even clear from our site we're way more dedicated/have actual game making skills lol.
retooled

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

Yes your site is leaps and bounds better than the tanks!!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:31:36 AM

I went ahead and got a couple bots of my own. I could see this becoming very addicting.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:46 AM

What happens after the crate hard cap is reached?
Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Is any kind of demo planned?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

Is any kind of demo planned?

Yeah I'd love to see a video before I buy in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: