Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ShotgunGaming - Looking for Gameplay, Articles, Reviews & Guest Posts  (Read 2552 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:10:40 PM

Hey people, I have recently started up a gaming site that is focused on next-gen gaming, this includes Playstation 4, XBox One and PC gaming. I wanted to post this as I am currently looking for gamers interested in creating guest posts. As a guest post author you can write articles, share your gameplay videos and basically create anything you wish gaming related. Authors can also share social profiles, a link to your personal page and why not also a Bitcoin address for donations. I do have some paid advertising campaigns planned and currently active so despite being a totally new site there will always be a stream of traffic which I hope to grow into a great gaming community, today 5000 visitors checked out the site for the first time.

Please note that at the moment our site is composed mostly of rubbish online games, that is mainly filler content which we will replace with good articles and content over time. Also as a side note, if you would like to advertise with us contact me, there are lots of banner spaces available. If ShotgunGaming does start to turn a profit I will definitely give back to the guest authors! Check us out, even if none of the above interests you, play some of the crappy games lol. Smiley

http://shotgungaming.com/
Leave me a private message if you are interested, just join as a regular member and I can instantly upgrade your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: