Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial freedom, is it possible in 1-2 years?  (Read 497 times)
Radius111 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:20:33 PM by Radius111
Merited by frowsiter (4)

Hello there,

I hear soo many stories, read soo many stories of fellow crypto-traders that this is The time to invest in crypto's.
These stories are also about making lots of money in about 1-2 years.

With would be the minimum start capital in your opinion?
Also like to know if you think it is possible to work yourself to financial-freedom in 1-2 (maybe three) years.

This also made me think:
'Why are some people enormous succesfull in the trading game while other are not?

I think you have to think like a (financial) successful l business person to make succes in the trading world and word yourself to financial freedom.
Keywords/phrases/ideas I think of now that I think a successful trader should be/have:

* Courage (trying different things out of your comfort zone)

* Dedication (be busy with crypto's daily)

* Your personal 'whitepaper':  Very nice and interesting to  have an insight in the Whitepapers of all companies in ICO stage, but I think a personal whitepaper is also very import. Things like: -  'how much profits a day am I going for?"  - 'where do I want to be in three months? -

* Don't be too greedy: Be okay, with 2%, 3%, 4% profits. It may seem little but if you have 2% profit 30 out of 40 times your estimated value will grow significantly. Have you ever put real coins in a jar for about 3 months? Than you know what I mean.

* Be patient:  I noticed myself, sometimes I want that $ number too much, and this 'wanting', the greed can make you lose your profits.

* Make agreement with yourself, stick to the plan.

* Last but not least, Keep up to date with the news and study, study, study.

* Ask yourself: Is this a hobby or a job-to-be. It is't the latter, it takes a lot of time and dedication.

I think when you have a solid plan and you stick to it, it is possible, even with a start of $ 200.

What do you think?

------
Update 01-02-2018
78 people responded to this topic.
50 of them think it is possible
4 of them don't think it is possible
11 of them think the amount of $ 200 is too small to start with
13 people did not say 'yes' or 'no' to the possibility.

Keep coming with more opinions please and I will update the results!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

i think with 200$ you can't do so much money to have financial freedom... if you are lucky you can do an average gain of 1000% in a year and so you 200$ will become 2000....

I think a good starting point to invest in order to make serious gain is 10.000 $.....
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Actually here in the Crypto Currency world. Nothing is impossible! Especially if you are good at strategy wise and the most important is patience. At that time you can now have financial freedom even if you do not have to work 8-10 hours just to fix the wage! Because here's Bitcoin and Crypto Currency. You just widen your mind and definitely know what I'm saying.

Good luck to you mate!
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

You need a good strategy and luck and some money at the start. It is possible.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

For me there is nothing too hard to achieve as long as you do your best and try  and try to make everything in control under your own govern by self effort and hard work. If you are skilled and very talented person 1-2 years is very possible to achieve financial freedom.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

Hello there,

I hear soo many stories, read soo many stories of fellow crypto-traders that this is The time to invest in crypto's.

Also like to know if you think it is possible to work yourself to financial-freedom in 1-2 (maybe three) years.

This also made me think:
'Why are some people enormous succesfull in the trading game while other are not?

* Ask yourself: Is this a hobby or a job-to-be. It is't the latter, it takes a lot of time and dedication.

I think when you have a solid plan and you stick to it, it is possible, even with a start of $ 200.

What do you think?

Bitcoin's story was just written on a whitepaper years ago until it became what it is now. It took so many years to gain it's popularity despite all of the bashing and banning here and there, it succeeded.

In trading, if someone wins, it's 100 percent there will be a loser at the other side. Unless you wait for your turn to win and again another new loser will have your position in the latter., and this cycle never end's. Only most of us will lose when everything crashes in a glimpse of an eye and the one who will win is the one who got the most of out of it in just few clicks, everything goes back to zero.

What do you mean by solid plan? Did you mean by any chance you will engage in trading? Or are you gonna buy a coin and keep for a year or two then sell? 200 bucks is not that good for a great start. Well if you are not afraid of losing that and have the guts to put in a 1 in million chance, mate I have seen people became rich in cryptoworld with just few hundred bucks, if luck is beside you, no matter what you will be millionaire in no time.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Hello there,

This also made me think:

I think you have to think like a (financial) successful l business person to make succes in the trading world and word yourself to financial freedom.
Keywords/phrases/ideas I think of now that I think a successful trader should be/have:

* Your personal 'whitepaper':  Very nice and interesting to  have an insight in the Whitepapers of all companies in ICO stage, but I think a personal whitepaper is also very import. Things like: -  'how much profits a day am I going for?"  - 'where do I want to be in three months? -

* Don't be too greedy: Be okay, with 2%, 3%, 4% profits. It may seem little but if you have 2% profit 30 out of 40 times your estimated value will grow significantly. Have you ever put real coins in a jar for about 3 months? Than you know what I mean.

* Be patient:  I noticed myself, sometimes I want that $ number too much, and this 'wanting', the greed can make you lose your profits.

What do you think?
I think that having financial freedom is very possible, just think about how much money you want to make.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Hello there,

This also made me think:

* Your personal 'whitepaper':  Very nice and interesting to  have an insight in the Whitepapers of all companies in ICO stage, but I think a personal whitepaper is also very import. Things like: -  'how much profits a day am I going for?"  - 'where do I want to be in three months? -

* Be patient:  I noticed myself, sometimes I want that $ number too much, and this 'wanting', the greed can make you lose your profits.

What do you think?

Good plan. But how many of us have the emotional discipline to carry out this plan?

Most throw the plan away once they see gains or losses on their position.

Trading is not an easy activity. We must first understand our own aptitude and learn whether we can handle trading

on a consistent basis. Most can't and investing is often an easier option for most.

Research in depth on what you want to invest in and then have a focus portolio..meaning a portfolio if you are having

a small amount for your investment, just buy a handful of crypto and not 10 different coins or more.

A focused portfolio will give u the best chances of becoming a millionaire.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I would completely agree with but i would also like to add more to it :

Firstly don't trade if you don't know how to or can no longer understand the market. What i mean by this is i used to trade last year but because of the sudden increase and major fluctuations i decided to quit trading daily instead i started purchasing coin and holding it , till now I'm able to triple my portfolio with this method.

Another important thing to do is stop trusting exchanges amd having control over your funds , the reason is because of the numerous exchanges getting hacked like the recent xem hack. Get a ledger or a trezor , if not buy a separate laptop , download only wallets in it , store your funds and keep it turned off unless required.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

I will disagree with the guys who mentioned 10 000 K and more as the best sum for initial investments. $200 is a very good start for a newbie. In several months he will invest more — after he gets enough experience and understands the market rules. However, financial freedom can be got in 3-5 years only. IMHO.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

It's worth trying, but be prepared for some loses too.
Trading isn't easy, books can help but you are going to learn by try and error. You'll read many success stories in this Forum, people are gaining money in trading alts and in ICO's. How many of the losers are telling their stories to us? Few of them.
Besides, I don't believe that day traders have time to visit and write to this Forum.
Remember, every time someone wins, there is a loser.
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Nothing is impossible in the world of crypto to make our finances unlimited, which needs to be looked at is good financial management. However, if the bad management of all money will run out. 200 $ is too small to start let alone in trading
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

You seem to have a good plan going there, perfect theoretically. Do not lose hope, follow your plan, and with a liitle bit of luck influencing the 'outlying' factors, you have a good chance of attaining financial freedom. A lot of good advice has been given here, so heed that, stay interactive and follow your own research and instincts. Just have your priorities straightened out regarding your investments.
STIKS1911

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

To earn a good profit, you must devote all your time to trading. You should have a good strategy. In addition to technical analysis, you need to take into account fundamental analysis. There must be discipline and compliance with the money-management.And invest as much money as you are ready to lose.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

200$ is enought for testing, but not enough if it is all your start capital. The obvious fact is that HOLDers (Long-term investments) earn much more than traders (short-term investments). There are so many examples when ICO investors got x100 or even x1000 from the ICO price: Stratis, Neo, Ethereum.
md.falkone

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

of course, you can earn a lot more, you need to read and learn cryptomir, participate in bounty companies, so for a little in two years you can earn a lot, and provide
themselves and their loved ones. Smiley
sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

this market is a really strange friend I've seen increases that you can never imagine, but at $ 200 a little less and at least five thousand dollars out of me I think I have a few years of financial freedom
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

i do know a person who started the cryptoland story with just $250. After a year in the game he is on a good route to financial freedom. Everything is possible in this crypto game so never give up, study and always #DYOR.
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I do believe that any amount that lets you enter this world of crypto is a good amount. Of course if you want more gains, you need to invest more OR you just make a killing in investing into a promising coin that in some years blasts.
If you do want to day trading, you really have to know your way around the markets, and be really conscious about the fees between markets and transfer times (congestion of the network) in order for you to know if it's profitable or not. Long term hodling you just have less to worry about as you'll just gonna wait until your coin achieves an amount established by yourself. Best of luck dude!
nmax21

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

I agree, no matter how much you started trading. It is important to have a clear strategy, composure and purpose. If your goal is financial freedom, then cryptocurrencies are a good choice. But you need a lot and hard work!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: