Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MANAGE TIME and PROFIT RATIO - A GUIDE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFIT  (Read 174 times)
captain_blood (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Merited by Snaguit321 (1), mace029 (1)

Hello everybody, good day!

I am here to share to you about my strategy in maximizing profits in every position of trades (long term or short term).

Time is essential is maximizing profit, the span of your trades will be affected your daily average.
Here's an example: You are aiming for 100% profit of your trade and you achieve it in 1month (30days)

*100% / 30days = 3.33% per day average.

In this case, you have RATIO 1day:3.33%

While if your aiming for 100% and you acquire it for 50days.

*100% / 50days = 2% per day average.

In the example above, you can see that as the time span increases, your daily average in PROFIT for that particular trade will decrease.

*Time(Increasing) = Daily Profit Average (Decreasing)

Now let us consider this thing in picking up a good coin that will likely to moon in a short period of time!

My strategy: COIN OF THE MONTH

I will research for a coin in Coinscalendar (see https://www.coinscalendar.com/ ) and Coinmarketcal (see https://coinmarketcal.com/ ) and pick a good coin that has a lot of news in that particular month.

In this dramatic crypto-world, we all know that small news from the coin or development will shoot the coin to the moon. In that case you will likely to be successful in your monthly trade.

Note: I've been doing this since last OCTOBER 2017 and I swear, I haven't lose in my position. This is not an investment advice,I posted this to share to everyone what strategy that works for me - and strategy that works for me sometimes won't work for others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

This is doable, and I believe you when you said if have not made any loss, I have been mulling on this for some time, a gain of between 3 to 5%, daily on my trading potfolio, but what I want to ask you is if you look at the BTC or the fiat gain only and also how do you account for trading fee, because this is also significant

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
captain_blood (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

This is doable, and I believe you when you said if have not made any loss, I have been mulling on this for some time, a gain of between 3 to 5%, daily on my trading potfolio, but what I want to ask you is if you look at the BTC or the fiat gain only and also how do you account for trading fee, because this is also significant

Trading fee shouldn't be a problem, it is just 0.10% or 0.05% in other exchanges, that won't greatly affect your profit or returns.
I myself made most of this trades in Etherdelta, where I find a lot of new gems. BTW, my last COIN OF THE MONTH was DOVU, bought it at 0.20$ and sold it at 1$. 500% in just 2 weeks.
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Ether delta is the bomb, I'd say if a coin is listed there you have a very good chance of making some gains when it hits a real exchange. So many people are intimidated (and rightfully so) by the lag and confusing UI that they wont touch it until it is listed elsewhere which gives you an advantage.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Will you be only choosing coins which are listed on Etherdelta and not the full exchanges? or could it be either.  For example, looking at the calendars for the coming week I'd say that NEO will probably have the most coverage news wise - that's listed on the main exchanges of course and won't go up massively - less that 5% maybe 10%.  Does that agree with your methods?

Asking because I agrees that your methods look good Smiley
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

I am here to share to you about my strategy in maximizing profits in every position of trades (long term or short term).

Time is essential is maximizing profit, the span of your trades will be affected your daily average.
Here's an example: You are aiming for 100% profit of your trade and you achieve it in 1month (30days)

In the example above, you can see that as the time span increases, your daily average in PROFIT for that particular trade will decrease.

Now let us consider this thing in picking up a good coin that will likely to moon in a short period of time!

I will research for a coin in Coinscalendar (see https://www.coinscalendar.com/ ) and Coinmarketcal (see https://coinmarketcal.com/ ) and pick a good coin that has a lot of news in that particular month.

In this dramatic crypto-world, we all know that small news from the coin or development will shoot the coin to the moon. In that case you will likely to be successful in your monthly trade.

Note: I've been doing this since last OCTOBER 2017 and I swear, I haven't lose in my position. This is not an investment advice,I posted this to share to everyone what strategy that works for me - and strategy that works for me sometimes won't work for others.

thanks.

this is really good writing. and good tactics on it. especiallay for newbies

captain_blood (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

Will you be only choosing coins which are listed on Etherdelta and not the full exchanges? or could it be either.  For example, looking at the calendars for the coming week I'd say that NEO will probably have the most coverage news wise - that's listed on the main exchanges of course and won't go up massively - less that 5% maybe 10%.  Does that agree with your methods?

Asking because I agrees that your methods look good Smiley

It depends, You can still choose coins which are listed on big exchanger like kucoin and binance if you notice that particular coin has a series of events , then there's a greater chance that you will win that thing in monthly perspective of your position.

But first thing's first. MARKET CAP should be consider. Low market cap means 2x or 3x will likely to happen.
captain_blood (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

thanks.

this is really good writing. and good tactics on it. especiallay for newbies

I'm glad you like it, I just had to share , it will be useful to others as a reference or something, it depends. Smiley
captain_blood (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Ether delta is the bomb, I'd say if a coin is listed there you have a very good chance of making some gains when it hits a real exchange. So many people are intimidated (and rightfully so) by the lag and confusing UI that they wont touch it until it is listed elsewhere which gives you an advantage.

Yes, so many people complaining the shit UI of delta, but aside from that lag exchange, is a bunch of gem (potential) coin that will likely to moon when listed on a decent exchange. Win-win situation in delta is high compare to other exchanger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: