Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS  (Read 5092 times)
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Denaro is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add DNO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
It looks like a cool joke:

24h Volume: $1.36 Cheesy

Nobody need this shit tokens anymore.
I think they could make a bigger profit if they listed DNO on coinmarketcap before SCAM.
I really support what you say, But do you think that this denaro tokens will be held again? Because this project is already there are already trading in forkdelta, Yes, although many are disappointed with the current situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

campaign manager seems does not care about what happened here.
he run the campaign, do all his job for money then walk away like nothing happened.
that is sucks

I think the campaign manager was paid in DNO so he's probably very pissed off too. In fact he lost a lot considering all the time he invested with Denaro.
how you know he is very pissed off about this. he did not do anything, even stop these scammer to run another scam project.
he might be not lose anything so he does not need to care about this
many are disappointed with this project because in reality this project is a fraud especially those who invest in this poroyek
we should not blame the bounty manager because he only works here not the developer and is responsible with this project

goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

i understand people who want to get rid of that uselles scamcoin and get even a little refund of their losses but exchanges should delist such scams immediately. dno should not exist anymore at all.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

I am very surprised by this project why this project can be listed in exchange when many projects are very difficult to register and I hope the exchange immediately remove the DNR from the list

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Just for your info guys, the Denaro token (DNO) is still traded on Forkdelta, I got no idea why?!
Do not expect to make a fortune, I sold those I received at the end of the bounty campaign for peanuts (0.04 ETH).
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/DNO-ETH

I guess at least your bounty tokens are worth for selling...Imagine the investors who invested more money and when they sell these useless tokens, their price would be close to 10-15% of the initial amount.

I think this is the risk of investors and irresponsible deeds of the projects they make. Although we have this token it seems to have no meaning.
yes there is no meaning at all. everyone with 1 ETH able to create anytoken in their own purpose.
denaro has no future. any investor who bought denaro, they lose their money for 100% sure.
i feel bad for them but i have no information to track the scammer.

he run the campaign, do all his job for money then walk away like nothing happened.
that is sucks

This becomes a question that the campaign manager does not want to know about it or give information from the start this the project is a scam. this will waste our time to support projects that do not have a future and have junk coins.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

that is sucks

I think the campaign manager was paid in DNO so he's probably very pissed off too. In fact he lost a lot considering all the time he invested with Denaro.
how you know he is very pissed off about this. he did not do anything, even stop these scammer to run another scam project.
he might be not lose anything so he does not need to care about this
do not blame the campaign manager about this embarrassing event almost everyone who follows this DNO project feel cheated that you can see before telegram this project removed many complaints but can not do much hope this can be a lesson for us all.

The very right thing to not blame the campaign manager for now because I do not think he's working with them.
i do not blame the campaign manager. i am questioning him, why he do not do anything?
he is the first who has direct access with this scammer ICO, when they hire him.
and then
using bounty participant and him aswell to promote their scam project? and do nothing after that?

I am very surprised by this project why this project can be listed in exchange when many projects are very difficult to register and I hope the exchange immediately remove the DNR from the list
Which exchange? denaro is not listed any exchange.
it is only decentralized market which automatically listing every ethereum token just like etherdelta

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Are you sure that this token has an exchange at the moment because I see this project is not running as expected by everyone. it's a ruin and time-consuming to support this project.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Are you sure that this token has an exchange at the moment because I see this project is not running as expected by everyone. it's a ruin and time-consuming to support this project.

Already they cheated the investors after raising the money from the Investors, that's why they don't deserve any value in the market because after crowdsale dev team the people without any further announcement.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Already they cheated the investors after raising the money from the Investors, that's why they don't deserve any value in the market because after crowdsale dev team the people without any further announcement.
Very unfortunate even though this is a pretty good project and very useful actually.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Very unfortunate even though this is a pretty good project and very useful actually.
Good project or good idea? it is different.
there is no project at all just bunch of useless idea without reality
that is why they are running away and create another scam ICO.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

There should be insurance against developers who grab investors money and make a run for it without repercussions like what Denaro have done, to serve as an example, this mischief should not be happening in 2018
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:34:11 PM by brokens

I also think that this project is quite interesting but what happens after the end of the ICO, this project is deceiving all the people who participated here and the investors. this really really disappoints the bounty hunters.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

In any case, the responsibility for this is the project manager. He must answer before the investors.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

I also think that this project is quite interesting but what happens after the end of the ICO, this project is deceiving all the people who participated here and the investors. this really really disappoints the bounty hunters.

We all feel bad because they left us, hopefuly i haven't invest them but i worked 3 months in bounty campaign for nothing!  Angry
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.
Well everyone makes mistakes, this is a hard lesson.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.

Indeed this is a lesson for everyone because it has spent time on this. All the participating people have felt it.

It's very hard to see that this problem has happened, not even payments are made, but if we get paid and we can not sell it on all exchanges, see the ICO project very much fraud happens on every project, even very difficult to distinguish it. .
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

Indeed this is a lesson for everyone because it has spent time on this. All the participating people have felt it.

It's very hard to see that this problem has happened, not even payments are made, but if we get paid and we can not sell it on all exchanges, see the ICO project very much fraud happens on every project, even very difficult to distinguish it. .

For the future we should only be more careful to participate in projects that do not have a good future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

In any case, the responsibility for this is the project manager. He must answer before the investors.

There will not be a good answer for all the participants and the time you are explaining this has happened.
wallet.net

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Will the wallet support ERC20 Tokens ?
Angela Volkova

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Guys, what happened with project? Is it scam? Twitter 2 months no update. Sait denaro.io is not available.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: