Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS  (Read 5094 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

Will the wallet support ERC20 Tokens ?

Your question is very unnatural to be questioned at the present moment. have you seen what happened to this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.
Well everyone makes mistakes, this is a hard lesson.

Everyone seems to be feeling the downturn about this project by their unprofessional work. Garbage projects

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.
Well everyone makes mistakes, this is a hard lesson.

Token suite team even promoted a scam project recently "hash card" and once the team ran away with the money they stopped the campaign. So chose projects wisely if you are into promoting.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BorisBritvaHrenPopadesh

Activity: 308

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

I think that they gather everything projects, and don't think of their quality. They have too many projects and among them many doubtful.

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I think that they gather everything projects, and don't think of their quality. They have too many projects and among them many doubtful.

It's a very dubious thing for everyone and the results are very disappointing to everyone at this point.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Can I use your credit card In EU? I am really disappointed that I can't find project which helps me with this, last one was spectrocoin but from winter they are not working...
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Can I use your credit card In EU? I am really disappointed that I can't find project which helps me with this, last one was spectrocoin but from winter they are not working...

Very in pity if you can't do that and make you hard to do what you want. I see this project is very unfavorable for some people here.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

Team scammed and flew away with the money raised during ico. So which card are you talking about here? People like you don't bother to read the contents posted on this thread. Scroll back few pages and read the frustration of investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Team scammed and flew away with the money raised during ico. So which card are you talking about here? People like you don't bother to read the contents posted on this thread. Scroll back few pages and read the frustration of investors.
he does not yet know the end of Denaro because this project is just a joke the team brought money the wrong way, I have some of these tokens but can only be used as a collection

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

he does not yet know the end of Denaro because this project is just a joke the team brought money the wrong way, I have some of these tokens but can only be used as a collection

This isn't a joke for everyone because some people really hope this project will be a success in the future.

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

This isn't a joke for everyone because some people really hope this project will be a success in the future.

Are you a jerk? How come a scam project become successful in future? Can you elaborate more on how this worst idea of yours is going to be possible and what timeframe would this take?

Are you gonna bring back those assholes who stole the money?? lol
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

It is completely waste holding those coins because already the project gets into the scam, after raising the money from the ICO. Nearly they collected more than 10 million from the ICO and cheated both the community managers and investors.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

It is completely waste holding those coins because already the project gets into the scam, after raising the money from the ICO. Nearly they collected more than 10 million from the ICO and cheated both the community managers and investors.

A very sickening thing with a project that has a very clear fraud here. everyone will hate it.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Whether we will not be able to hope with this project goes well and receive tokens from them with the results we have done.
ThaBatc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I think it's a good project!
Very well design, consistent website.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

I think it's a good project!
Very well design, consistent website.

you even read news ! This project ICO is already over and team run away with entire funds of 8m USD . Sadly no one could do much about this and mostly people fall in that scam , 8M usd fund raised not a easy task . it was looking like legit project . for more info click on this link and read conversation - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/86ftt6/denaro_ico_have_just_scammed_investors_and_ran
Pieclerabar

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

I think that this plan is rather a profitable investment currently.
 Good luck guys!
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

It is this platform that will help bridge the gap between the crypto-currency community and the traditional financial structure.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:32:00 AM

It is this platform that will help bridge the gap between the crypto-currency community and the traditional financial structure.

You are sure? you did not read what happened in this project above so you should find out about this project.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

Denaro is a universal payment solution that allows users to store, spend and transfer their crypto-currencies to an intuitive interface
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: