Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pegascoin [PGC] BOUNTY. FREE 1000 PGC  (Read 783 times)
uralcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:24 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 05:27:18 AM by uralcryptocoin
Merited by chem96 (3), pinball_wizard (1), bitae (1)

Free Distribution of 1000 PGC
Pegascoin ANN thread

Fair free distribution of 1000 Pegascoins

CLOSED

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BazilOK

Activity: 226
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

Hmm. That's how the merit system from the merit system before the forum will become a wrap-around system. I hope the moderators will not miss it.
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

Hmm. That's how the merit system from the merit system before the forum will become a wrap-around system. I hope the moderators will not miss it.

Here NO any broken forum rule. If merit system creators ask to remove the thread I will do this.
And also I distribute my own Pegascoins

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Pegascoin ANN thread

Just you need only two easy steps to recieve free PGC:
1. +Merit this message
2. Post an amount of +Merit points your spent and your Pegascoin address in this thread and you will get !!! FREE 4 PGC !!! for EACH merit point you spent

Post message like this:
MERIT_YOU_SPENT
YOUR_PEGASCOIN_ADDRESS

And finally enjoy free Pegascoins

I will check the thread 2-4 times per day and will send PGC to participants in turn order.

P.S. Exactly 1000 PGC will be distributed (for 250 +Merit points). NO even 1 PGC more. If the OP collect more than 250 +Merit point then NO addition PGC will be distributed.
You are asking for merit?
BazilOK

Activity: 226
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

Here NO any broken forum rule. If merit system creators ask to remove the thread I will do this.
And also I distribute my own Pegascoins

I understand your resentment with innovations. But to mine this is not an option. The merit system was introduced not as an object of speculation. But I express only my subjective opinion.
taharag

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

you need to earn the merit not buy it  Wink
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

Exactly  Smiley

I understand your resentment with innovations. But to mine this is not an option. The merit system was introduced not as an object of speculation. But I express only my subjective opinion.

At the moment merit system is enough flaw. I hope some rules will be added soon and it will become more clear.
For example in merit thread most of messages has +Merit point though the content is questionable for getting merit points

tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Exactly  Smiley

At the moment merit system is enough flaw. I hope some rules will be added soon and it will become more clear.
For example in merit thread most of messages has +Merit point though the content is questionable for getting merit points
Are you serious? You are buying merit points by PGC?

uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
Merited by AzureDragon (3)

Are you serious? You are buying merit points by PGC?

Why not  Cheesy
I believe in Pegascoin and also would like to collect some merit points to up my BTT rank

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

Pegascoin ANN thread

Just you need only two easy steps to recieve free PGC:
1. +Merit this message
2. Post an amount of +Merit points your spent and your Pegascoin address in this thread and you will get !!! FREE 4 PGC !!! for EACH merit point you spent

Post message like this:
MERIT_YOU_SPENT
YOUR_PEGASCOIN_ADDRESS

And finally enjoy free Pegascoins

I will check the thread 2-4 times per day and will send PGC to participants in turn order.

P.S. Exactly 1000 PGC will be distributed (for 250 +Merit points). NO even 1 PGC more. If the OP collect more than 250 +Merit point then NO addition PGC will be distributed.

Okay, guy! While the system of merit is in a damp condition, the rules do not prohibit speculating with sMerit points. I want to recieve some pegassoins:
1) I send you 3 sMerit.
2) 0x73e6a0cfbafbdbc501fc784e7616b10a82e1c960.
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Okay, guy! While the system of merit is in a damp condition, the rules do not prohibit speculating with sMerit points. I want to recieve some pegassoins:
1) I send you 3 sMerit.
2) 0x73e6a0cfbafbdbc501fc784e7616b10a82e1c960.

Thanks!
I sent you 12 PGC (txhash: 0x22681140745baff18e3f910fc3173865a067b0dcb887bb855167942b98b0bbba)

And due to you is the first participant of the Bounty I sent you Special Bonus of 40 PGC (txhash: 0x476a1af8c41fedda6d1c2e49a23b7d665ff89d3f365e24b043e1634459b97bff)

Enjoy Free Pegascoins!

Please +Merit the Open post of the thread, not other my messages here

Remaining Bounty Pegascoins: 988 PGC

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:14 AM
Merited by uralcryptocoin (3)

Nice Idea. Also a nice idea to distribute PGC.

I sent you 3 merit (the last one I had)

PGC not needed (I have mined enough ) --> send my 12 PGC to the next participant

And of course I also accept merit back  Wink

uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

PGC not needed (I have mined enough ) --> send my 12 PGC to the next participant

Thanks a lot )

Next participant will recieve additional 12 PGC

Iame3

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

1. 0 merits (don't have any, sry...)
2. 0xfaf5036829b1458b17a608f41d7c7c1dc36d29ca
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

1. 0 merits (don't have any, sry...)
2. 0xfaf5036829b1458b17a608f41d7c7c1dc36d29ca

I sent you 4PGC for the interest  Wink
TX hash: 0xf82d5620d7f8865ac70f6eb3695773dd5d654cb585d44d2a74b4525ef88f69e2

amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

Realy lol
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

Thanks a lot )

Next participant will recieve additional 12 PGC

Done.
1 merit
0x93fd2f2c4f632ad1d669cb164b143902b9fae3f2
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Done.
1 merit
0x93fd2f2c4f632ad1d669cb164b143902b9fae3f2

16 PGC sent
TX hash: 0xfe6d00896659a055a6401ad483fc7e9142250dcc26f618514e8234186038db5b

Remaining Bounty Pegascoins: 968 PGC

darksky68

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Hello guys. I'm new here. Is this legit?
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Hello guys. I'm new here. Is this legit?

Who knows... Everybody act at one's own risk
But direct prohibition is absent.

And nobody can take away already sent Pegascoins  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: