Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pos coins?  (Read 201 times)
zikabra (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

Stratis, RDD and OK don't have so much return.

If you are looking for undervalued high reward PoS coins you should inspect RAIN or SONO.
I will check both but SONO crashed from 25$ to 2.5$  Undecided

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

PIVX, MONK, LINDA, Ignition, XGOX and many other coins out there.
Add here the other small altcoins that can also be profitable in future. For instance, why do not invest into ATN or Riecoin? Meanwhile, I prefer not to risk much and support NEO and ETH. PoS is not bad at all, but not the best choice as well.
lamorak99

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

What are the hardware/RAM requirements for staking? I understand that about any computer can stake 1 or 2 coins but what if you have 10 or 15 wallets open?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

MONK, XPTX, LINDA - these ones i've been look at but did not made any investments yet .

The pos coins a very interesting thing to consider but I wonder, normally when the market is down bitcoin and the rest are also down, these coin look to be in the contrary and working against the wind, or am I wrog?

Both XPTX and MONK are rare coins with relatively high POS.  It's their rarity that makes them good coins.  MONK Devi very active on twitter, XPTX dev is a little more in the background but active here on bitcointalk.  I think both of these coins have a very bright future.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

Stratis, RDD and OK don't have so much return.

If you are looking for undervalued high reward PoS coins you should inspect RAIN or SONO.
I will check both but SONO crashed from 25$ to 2.5$  Undecided

Thats a big difference  a big dump. This happen too on POS token but still I am holding it. I like the idea of Proof of Stakes, but sometimes other participants or devs are taking an advanatge.

You heck chere also for a,list of  POS coins:

https://www.poslist.org/

Open for Campaigns
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

MONK, XPTX, LINDA - these ones i've been look at but did not made any investments yet .

The pos coins a very interesting thing to consider but I wonder, normally when the market is down bitcoin and the rest are also down, these coin look to be in the contrary and working against the wind, or am I wrog?

Both XPTX and MONK are rare coins with relatively high POS.  It's their rarity that makes them good coins.  MONK Devi very active on twitter, XPTX dev is a little more in the background but active here on bitcointalk.  I think both of these coins have a very bright future.

I invested in MONK during the open presale period on Discord and it helped me get a lot of profit. The project is currently developing very well because it has received a lot of support from many celebrities in the cryptocurrency and investment community.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

I recently begin researching PoS coins, so far I know about dash, neo, nav, okcash, rdd and stratis.
What are your experiences, is it profitable to stake coins and in what pos coin is smart to invest, if it is smart to invest in pos at all?
Is there any list of all PoS coins?

I think the best Pos coin is Pivx, forked from dash and very interesting and also untraceable. You should visit their site read something about it. https://pivx.org/

I am allready staking some coins and also got something from staking. The more coins you have more profitable it is. You can even find calculator on internet. http://pivx.cryptonode.co/

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: