Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] $3000 worth of BTC with PokerStars funds, mtgox -2%  (Read 639 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:50:22 PM

Hey guys,
I have a client who is wanting to buy BTC to play Poker with. They play poker for a living, and they have $3000 in Pokerstars they are looking to trade for BTC. We have agreed mtgox -2% is a fair price. I am well trusted and have done many trades, I am fine with doing smaller trades then the full amount, the minimum would be $50. If you would like to do a large amount >$500 the rate could be negotiable, I would have to contact my client first though on any offers.

You would send me the BTC to an address I own and only I own and I would email my client to send you the equivalent funds to your PokerStars username. My client says they will be able to do this right away when they are not sleeping.
Once the funds have been sent and rec'd by you, I will move the BTC from my personal address to my client's, until you receive your PokerStar funds, the funds will not be moved to provide you ease of any stress.

Please check my reputation thread link in my signature and also my trust page for many examples of trades gone flawlessly. If you are interested in buying a lot of BTC or selling BTC also, let me know and I can work with you and sell/buy for you for a small fee just as I doing here. I also provide escrows if need be.

Thanks for reading guys and PM me or comment if interested in this trade. Thanks!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:54:32 PM

This sounds very shady. Is your "client" unable to communicate on forums, why does he need you?

Client came to me on sealswithclubs and asked me to do this. They have been doing small trades so far to other seals members. They know I am able to get coins when I want here and am decently trusted to an extent so they asked if I could help. My client only uses bitcoins to play poker, does not care about other matters or a,forum such as this honestly. If you have any other questions let me,know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: