Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market rise?  (Read 267 times)
iRewa (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Lunar year is on 16 feb, will the market start rising on this date?
Or do you guys think it will rise earlier or later.
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Starting the next month I believe the market will be slowly gaining momentum or rapidly jump 40% a day (because of cheap price). We just have to wait for 1st of February I hope.   
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:24:03 AM by ladydark

Very soon we could expect since after reaching the ATH due to bitcoin futures getting launched and falling down to 10,000 dollars back, just now it has got settled. During the Chinese year, Chinese traders would be selling their bitcoins to enjoy the celebration as usual and so bitcoin price may fall a little bit and it would be a good opportunity for new investors to buy it at cheap rate .So only after that,we could once again expect bitcoin to move in bullish trend.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

Starting the next month I believe the market will be slowly gaining momentum or rapidly jump 40% a day (because of cheap price). We just have to wait for 1st of February I hope.  
I agree. Starting next month the market will improve. If interest increases, then the market will be friendly to it.
After all the bad issues subside, we just need to be patient and stay calm.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

I think the cryptocurrency depression is coming to an end. Coins should start exploding in February again, this drop made possible for a lot of new capital to come in.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

"When will the market rise?"

That's a leading question and it's true that Tulips had good and bad weeks until one day the price hit the
floor but if you want more modern day examples that are digital then cast your mind back to 2000 and
the Dot.CON crash.

Fees may well have killed Bitcoin and "trust" with the development team might never recover but I am
sure some gambling addicts will hang on to the end

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

I think the cryptocurrency depression is coming to an end. Coins should start exploding in February again, this drop made possible for a lot of new capital to come in.

Wot new capital or did you not think that Joe six pack knows about fees and that we were forced to pay
as much as $55 for a digital transaction that's slow and other can do for less than a cent

I think Coins should start exploding crashing in February and I present a fact for my argument
plus people now know that the Lightning Network is all about central banking hubs but here is a
map of the network if you dare check it out.

https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

No one can say when the price go up. Try to observe and read predictions of the expert someone make a candle stick graph on when the price go up. if you know how to use it then make one try to observe on when. try to search and study when the price go up.
BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

Not now.
Chinese new year very soon and alot of traders will spend there money which they made from this last rise.
Aftre china new year i think martkers will rise alot on march so take u time and just wait. dont invest now . only if u  a 100% sure.
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

Market is slowly consolidating and mostly moving sideways in the past couple of days. It is hard to predict the movement, even if someone predicts it , i will highly doubt that. It totally depends on the announcements and momentum. If no county comes up with announcements which create FUD for the next couple of weeks, the market might slowly start moving towards green.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

Once the whole wall street investors jumped in the crypto wagon.. Bitcoin will start to sky rocket. Alts will follow too. And its coming very soon. Get ready. HODL your Bitcoins.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

Not now.
Chinese new year very soon and alot of traders will spend there money which they made from this last rise.
Aftre china new year i think martkers will rise alot on march so take u time and just wait. dont invest now . only if u  a 100% sure.

Considering with china's new year, I think make sense and give impact to price falling down right now. but, I also thought, this time is the right time to buy some BTC, before price rise again.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

Wallstreets firt BTC future contract just ended on 26th januari. So it depends on the closed contract for next month, and now that nasdaq will also hold btc future contracts. All of those will manipulate the BTC market to reach their contracts prices, so it really depends on the price they have chosen for next months contract. If it is higher than now it will rise otherwise even if it will rise they will drag it down with their massive dumps to get it back towards their chosen BTC contract price. Last one was 10900 dollars which they reached easily with their whales market manipulations.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

It might start rising around February but my money would be on more sideways market movements until something actually generates some excitement within the community. I simply can't think of a scenario in which there will be a considerable rise just for the sake of Bitcoin popping off annually, there needs to be something to really energize investors after this slump. And the fact we're out to 10k doesn't make it any easier for the market to shoot into the stratosphere again. You'll be lucky to see +75% this year, not another +1000% meme like we had over 2017.

40% is never going to happen in one day. Not anymore. You won't get an additional $4k on the price in one day without a lot of people from around the world being really involved.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I think after lunar year like what happen after new year bitcoin price was stable in the markets until this recent day, those holidays may affect the bitcoin price many people selling their bitcoin for preparing in holidays.

will the market start rising on this date?
We all don't know when bitcoin exactly bouncing back in the markets if we know we all both rich now Grin
But i have a good news that may possible bitcoin by next month will rising back again, i have seen an article that UK government was planning to buy worth of billion dollars in this month,( not sure for the exact amount ). But i lose the link it's nice to drop in here.
So let's prepare the possible happen of pumping bitcoin by next month or by another month. Wink
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

No one knows. The sentiment of the whole market is sluggish meaning bearish because there is a lack of positive news on the horizon. For the past many months the cryptocurrency market has had been flooded with discouraging news and though things are getting stable right now the market has not yet returned to the level it experienced before 2017 ended. We are all hoping for a great turnaround but as individuals there are limits as to what we can do. The only thing we can do is to continue 'hodling' on and be positive...time for change is coming!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Bitcoin's price probably won't have a big correlation with the occurrence of Chinese new year. In fact if anything, bitcoin traders will sell bitcoin to get cash just before the Lunar new year so that they can buy gifts for their family and give out red packets. But the amounts involved are going to be completely irrelevant when compared to the size of the Chinese whales' portfolios.

My guess would be that the price will break out in the first or second week of February, if not in the next few days. But then, it could be much later. Bitcoin is very unpredictable.

We're already at $12k right now, and if we can hold price up above $12k for a while, then it wouldn't be a surprise to see bitcoin at $15k very soon.

Smiley
maskedtrader53

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

What the heck is the relevance of the lunar year to cryptocurrency? Is this some sort of superstitious belief? No one can actually determine when the market would rise or when it could maintain into a certain level.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Honestly, the market will progress when the different problems will be solved and the most of them is the high amount of selling in most currencies  and particularly for Bitcoin , Ethereum, Ripple , Litecoin.., as well, I think that the development of Market will be soon maybe after 2-3 weeks .
Otherwise, this period is the beginning of Bitcoin progress , due to many problems has been resolved , such as,   decrease the value of transaction fees ( which became less than  $ 0.5 ).
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

No!, but vice versa!. At thst time bitcoin will decrease again. Lunar New Year always brings negative impact on bitcoin, where at that time the need for financial is higher, it has been confirmed mass sale of bitcoin will happen again.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: