Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Coins You Should Buy That Will MOON This Year.  (Read 969 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

WABI will surely go at about 10x this year. This coin will moon like VeChain (VEN) did this month. These Chinese coins are hot now. Chinese token with actual real-world use and active development will skyrocket. WABI is a token for buying Walimai protected product in China. Walimai is an anti-counterfeit certification. Maybe people outside China won't really grasp the idea of it, but in China counterfeit product is a real threat and there has been a tragedy where counterfeited baby milk was killing tens of babies years ago.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

My personal favourites for this year are wabi and ethlend. Wabi is increasing very slowly but their real life solution basically works in such country like china. Ethlend is undervalued in general.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

I think NEO and ETH are two crypto that will probably increase this year as ICO investment demand is picking up and NEO and ETH are meeting that demand for investors. For me should invest in NEO more because the possibility of NEO reaching $ 2000 this year is very high and you should trust NEO.
nah, I think NEO will shadowstepping ETH in terms of price, so I doubt it will reach 2k$ this year. However, I think it's possible that ETH will and NEO will be around 500-1000 then.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

I think the new project will be the best this year, Peculium and FuzeX. They have better project than the other company.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

well if you ask me this question then i will say, that one is ETH and the second is waves............This two coin i will buy and i think this two will go to the moon. Really i am believe that this two will be boom in this year.
Phewphewphew

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Lamden (TAU) and AdShares (ADST) are my bets
MATTX

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

If you need coin with purpose and can do mining go for dero or ann section is full of moon have a ride.
research you coin first and read carefully the details about it.believe and hodl it.
I used to mine sumo but i switched to dero after they published the future code.
if you are looking for new blockchain and more than just fork of old coin go to dero.
DERO: Privacy + Smart Contracts + Lightning Fast Transactions, like monero + ethereum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508

you can use cpus too to mine dero.
After long time see good coin. dont't forget to merit me if you like dero or start mining.

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

The two altcoin that I am sure will raise a lot this year are Ethereum and NEO because the upcoming ICO projects will all develop on the basis of these two altcoins and that is the chance for these two altcoin to increase strong value in 2018. In addition, I also have a lot of interest in the altcoin is worth less than $10 in the top 100 on the coinmarketcap because it is usually the altcoin will rise sharply after the market grows again.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Oyster (PRL) is really more potential coin.I think supply is not so huge 108,592,692 PRL So,this coin easily reached 10$ in this year 2018.Yes,anyone can buy PRL for long term investment must be good profit possible.Also Elix is already listed in Kucoin exchange.I hope price will be increased.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

INT and LamdenTAU are the ones I'm getting in on the groundfloor, hoping for big gains
MV7

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Fortuna - Listed on KuCoin like 2 days ago. Already has partnerships with NEO, Qtum, Loopring, and some investment funds. CEO of Bluzelle is an advisor, as is Roger Lim. I already spent a very large portion of my holdings into this.

DIW Token - Hyped as perhaps the biggest ICO of Q1 2018. Check out the links on my signature for more information.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Scala

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

It seems to me that everybody is promoting the coins they hold, but IMHO there is no real information on why to invest in those coins...

1. Because of their teams (DEVs, marketing, support, etc.)?
2. Because of their whitepaper, roadmap, strategy?
3. Because of the coin specification?

Please give some more info beyond "I think XXX will MOON this year" without any specific info!!!
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

PRL is making me so angry , still hovering around 1$ Sad((
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

For ICO's I prefer LYL (Loyalcoin) and PIN (Pincoin). This two ICO's has a good potential in booming this year their Pre-sale is always sold out and this two will already met their Hardcap as early as expected. Expecting too that this two altcoins will have a higher value after their ICO is finished and when they are already in the exchangers. But don't forget ETH and BTC too. This two pioneer coins are always top on the list in getting to the moon.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

One of them is surely going to be ripple , it has excess supply until last year they decided to escrow those funds. Since then it has grabbed my attention and the fact pricr has gone to as high as $3 which is a huge deal , they recently announced partnership with moneygram which is huge and shows how much potential it has to rise.

Second coin is going to be really hard to predict but if i had to choose i would go with nem because it has a different blockchain than existing ones.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

i would suggest you to buy universa (utn) when it will hit the first exchanges, it will fly when they will release the mainnet, now they just released the token running on eth blockchain waiting for their blockchain, also take a look at SHIFT that is very solid and undervaluated, if they start investing on an aggressive marketing campain it will fly too

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

2 coins to go to the moon by years end... hmmm.... Safex and HTMLCoin.  Both have strong dev and clear direction for the future.  Safex will be the biggest mover, but I see HTMLCoin becoming a very popular coin once it gets listed on a few bigger exchanges.  Safex has the same problem at present. Being delisted from Bittrex and Cryptopia stalled it.  Once it moves from being only available on Trade Satoshi, it will go gangbusters.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Bob coin and Eagle Coin. BobsRepair Project was supported by Mcafee and other big whales. Also BobsRepair project has a great plaform and concept so this coin will gonna explode to the moon, and also Eagle coin has good potential to rise the price because of   very low supply and has staking features. You may take a look now the price of staking tokens like accellerator, hawala and postoken. So eagle coin can also increase  price like those tokens.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

For ICO's I prefer LYL (Loyalcoin) and PIN (Pincoin). This two ICO's has a good potential in booming this year their Pre-sale is always sold out and this two will already met their Hardcap as early as expected. Expecting too that this two altcoins will have a higher value after their ICO is finished and when they are already in the exchangers. But don't forget ETH and BTC too. This two pioneer coins are always top on the list in getting to the moon.
I hope you make some good amount of profit from the mentioned ICOs. Now coming towards the apple of investor’s eye, bitcoin. It is the best crypto currency, so far number one and Ethereum is at the top of alternative coins, the biggest rival of bitcoin also. Both are expected to gain a big increment in their values. The king is thought to touch 30k dollars while Ethereum can go around 4k dollars at least.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

I hope you make some good amount of profit from the mentioned ICOs. Now coming towards the apple of investor’s eye, bitcoin. It is the best crypto currency, so far number one and Ethereum is at the top of alternative coins, the biggest rival of bitcoin also. Both are expected to gain a big increment in their values. The king is thought to touch 30k dollars while Ethereum can go around 4k dollars at least.

That's good to know if Bitcoin is going to reach $30k and Ethereum to increase its price up to $4k too. Although these two coins are given to be the one of the top crypto coins I also would agree with regard to the Loyalcoin and Pincon, I think these two coins have great potential to really be on top too and hopefully one of the top coins this year. I also have been following on Loyalcoin lately and saw that they currently are working on something to possibly increase its progression just like XEM too. Will keep an eye on Pincoin though it may be listed in only one exchange site, the price is really overwhelming for a newbie coin and listed in one exchange site.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: