Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Coins You Should Buy That Will MOON This Year.  (Read 970 times)
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Accelerator Network. The price is going up steadily but its still very low cap. Once the 300% stake ends later this year and capacity upgrades to the facility are done, the FOMO will start. Of course by that time its too late for say 10x profits, but you can still make something even then.

Video introduction on Acc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=3u0_KruZ6jU

Another token is Flik. Some weak hands thought it was a scam because there was a no news for few months. Ridiculous. They just released news and the platform is still go for Q1. Price has now gone above ICO but its still relatively low so there is still time to join the rocket before it launches.

http://www.theflik.io/
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Shift without whitepaper reach 130m cap, tomorrow they will release it, price will x2 easy  Cool
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Elix and PRL. These two coins got hit the hardest during the crash. Both projects have very good devs. They are extremely undervalued right now and have potential to reach a billion dollar market cap. Just buy and hold.

PRL very good coins for a long time.I think prl supply is less 108,592,692.Their team is very active. prl may be worth $12-15$ in 2018. Hopefully, it will be good to hold the waves in 2018.
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Ok good question in my opinion.
 I will buy tron and xlm.this two are most undervalued coin right now and i will never see tron in this position after this month and xlm see this coin is stable at current price and their advance project.
tdot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Elix and PRL. These two coins got hit the hardest during the crash. Both projects have very good devs. They are extremely undervalued right now and have potential to reach a billion dollar market cap. Just buy and hold.

PRL very good coins for a long time.I think prl supply is less 108,592,692.Their team is very active. prl may be worth $12-15$ in 2018. Hopefully, it will be good to hold the waves in 2018.

Hopefully, especially with the upcoming data storage peg.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

they even speculate that it could reach $40 at the end of this year, who knows. I saw its development and pump month ago and it was crazy.
Prl is good, but i think ETH is the number one alts that could skyrocket this year, i'll leave the other coin for everyone's decision  Cheesy

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. Both of these coins are vying to improve on Bitcoin (Legacy Chain). Both are faster, have smaller fees (BTG fees are about a 3rd of BCH), and while BCH can be mined with asic, BTG aims to make things decentralized again by using Equihash as proof of work. One of these will take the place of using BTC as a payment because it is so expensive and slow to send BTC that it is nothing more than a store of value.
FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

I'm holding both Elixer and Oyster Pearl myselves as well. Especially PRL I'm really hopefull for.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

COSS will go x3-x5 when they release FIAT deposit/withdraw in March. After that if it moons or not depends on how well devs get trading going. But they are very hard working.

SunContract it has 10% of Power Ledger market cap. And is already trading energy, something no rivals have achieved yet. It just needs some more marketing and it's going to moon.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

everyone talking about elix, so sadly, it cant moon Sad if everyone speaks about one coin it is only dumping dumping and dumping to dips.

Everyone was talking about antshares (now neo) when it mooned. I was highly skeptical and missed out.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

If I vote for 2 coin, I will choose ETH and NEO. These two altcoins are getting huge community support and the backing of some countries with open policies with cryptocurrency. The upcoming ICO-based ETH and NEO-based projects will increase the demand for ETH and NEO so the next two altcoin will grow very strongly, I believe this.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mister p

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Lux will go big.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: