Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for Desktop PC to store altcoins???  (Read 147 times)
AntifeministWarrior (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

I'm looking for a wallet that will work for desktop PC where I can store multiple currencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DogeCoin, BlackCoin, Digibyte, PeerCoin, etc. Anyone know what is the best one? And in case there is not a wallet that can store all those currencies, what is the best online wallet that can store them all? Thanks for your help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Try https://www.cryptonator.com/ but there not much review about this wallet. i dont think it save to use online wallet like this, why not use different QT wallet or offline wallet. more save though. Or buy ledger instead a little bit expensive but worth cause all your coin gonna safe there.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Hello do you know jaxx it seems to be a good plan for windows, android and ios try it to see
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

I'm looking for a wallet that will work for desktop PC where I can store multiple currencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DogeCoin, BlackCoin, Digibyte, PeerCoin, etc. Anyone know what is the best one? And in case there is not a wallet that can store all those currencies, what is the best online wallet that can store them all? Thanks for your help
If you download them from their announcement threads then you could store them doing that technique.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

what about online wallet like MyEtherWallet.
the security in myetherwallet is very nice and can save a lot of coin or tokens.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

If you download them from their announcement threads then you could store them doing that technique.
Yeah but he say wallet that can store multiple coin, allready told him earlier about store it in different place so when one is missing, stolen or got hacked he not lost all of his money.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Exodus can store multiple coin, almost 20 kind of cryptocurrency i guess, and save to cause they provide two Factor Authentication. But here i tell you once again exactly what people above me said. Dont store all of your ballance in one wallet, not really safe eventhough it has 2fa.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

I strongly recommend you to buy any hardware wallet, Trezor or Ledger Nano S for example. I have second one. Here you can look supported coins: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/cryptocurrencies
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

I strongly recommend you to buy any hardware wallet, Trezor or Ledger Nano S for example. I have second one. Here you can look supported coins: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/cryptocurrencies

Yeah i def 2nd this, hardware wallets are the way to go, its the most secure way there is, for now at least
Russtie Beerkan

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Alts are to hold on exchanges for brief periods of time.

Bitcoin is the real HOLD you should have. Other than that, perhaps paper wallets for longer holding of other crypto assets.
xcesiv

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

Ledger is great, but if you’re looking for desktop and ease of use Jaxx is what I recommend to people relatively new to crypto. Great UI, cross-platform, diverse portfolio of tokens, built in Shapeshift
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

I strongyle recommend exodus : it's multi-currencies desktop wallet which has several advantages that made it in the head of the list . It's all in one app ; with shapeshift built in , where you can store & exchange several types of coins ( Dach, Ltc, Eth, BTC...) . Highly secured & beginners friendly
You can find more here : EXODUS
Rimcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

I'm agree with xcesiv you don't need hardware wallet if you begin more importantly if you don't have a blot of money
PetrovichCoinMaster

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

I would advise to use MyEtherWallet together with Ledger or Trezor. These devices can sync with wallet and use them for authorization.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

I'm agree with xcesiv you don't need hardware wallet if you begin more importantly if you don't have a blot of money

I don't even hear about this wallet xcesiv. So I have searched about this wallet in online, but there is no answer from itself. It made me lol. Hope you share the right wallet here or accepting exodus as above user said.
I do not understand why famous desktop wallets like mutibit or electrum wallet.
Hopefully in future we may get some famous wallet providers may give the altcoins wallet, which accepting the higher end cryptos in future.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

I don't even hear about this wallet xcesiv.
My friend, it is not the name of the wallet, and the name of the user who wrote the comment. Grin
Vladimirych

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

I also thought about security after hacking the MEW and dns Etherdelta. I go to Etherdelta with Metamask
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

I believe you can use Jax and Exodus wallet, but if you are into etherum tokens you are use Myethereum wallet standalone because it is offline, all your details is stored on your desktop
onurgozupek

Activity: 1285
Merit: 591

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Merited by Kalemder (5), mstfprcn (5)

Do not store different altcoins in multicurrency wallets. It may sound practical but it's not secure. If you loose your private key, wallet file or your computer you are in risk of loosing all your funds. Do not blindly trust a 3rd party software storing your funds. If you don't have change to use a full node, prefer popular softwares. Stay away from closed source softwares!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: