Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges in India  (Read 6094 times)
mitts.daki (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 11:16:57 PM

How many exchanges  available in India to but bitcoin?

what if someone wants to buy Ripple or some other digital currency in Rs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skysnap

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:38:08 PM

I know only one exchanger on localbitcoin. But other than that I have no idea. I am thinking about BTC to EUR for now so that currency exchange would be more on our end.
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:49:37 PM

At the  moment  there  are  no  active  exchange  markets catering  to the INR. however  there are   alot  of  individual Exchanges Find  them  on the  marketplace  of this   forum.
for  Ripple just  post your  requirement on the marketplace. Use an  Escrow.
mitts.daki (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:58:47 PM

Right in India, specially I don't see exchange for Ripple but there are few for Bitcoin and they are doing great job

alwayzgame

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:33:29 AM

i recommend buysellbitco.in very nice customer care although slightly on higher side of price but definitely worth it hav a look at it once u wil get to kno

buying btc
mitts.daki (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 04:54:38 PM

yes buysellbitco.in is excellent
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:31:58 PM

i recommend buysellbitco.in very nice customer care although slightly on higher side of price but definitely worth it hav a look at it once u wil get to kno

His fancy Customer Service and reliability makes it worth the premium most of the times.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:30:14 AM

Slightly higher prices - Infact I think they are overcharging for the bitcoins at the moment. Their buy prices are more then then the Mtgox exchange prices too.  Shocked. And when you see their sell prices its around 3k less then MtGox  Shocked.

Busellbitco.in derive their prices from averages of various exchanges and as we know apart from MtGox rest exchanges are on lower side so automatically their prices should certainly be lesser on site but its higher then Mtgox (buy side) and much lesser on sell side(Mtgox).

Another thing is that, over and above their price they do take 3% commission +96 as their transaction fees making more costlier to purchase and less attractive to sell.

mitts.daki (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:03:09 AM

bitcoinisfurture,
Did you buy from other exchanges? if you then tell exact charges they applied other then buy and sell rate Smiley
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:12:17 AM

Yep I have done trading with them.

Also you can check out the coinsecure.in, where you will get the rates of different exchanges of India and International.

bitcoiner222

Activity: 224

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:39:33 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 11:10:46 AM by bitcoiner222

How many exchanges  available in India to but bitcoin?

what if someone wants to buy Ripple or some other digital currency in Rs?

Hi,

Our trusted company is exchanging worldwide secure and anonymously without any required verification money into BTC. Our accepted payment methods are International bank transfer (only 3% fees), PaySafeCards, Ukashvouchers and Cash by Mail.

Lots of users already used our service and left many postive feedbacks and reviews (on bitcointalk and via email for example). This week we exchanged an amount of over 5.300$ into BTC.

Our six worldwide operating employees are available 24/7 to exchange as quick as possible and to answer your questions within minutes.

You can exchange using our website www.BTC-Exchange.info or directly via PM.

If there are questions, feel free to contact us!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
devansh1991

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:36:39 AM

Hi,

I'll be launching ibitcointrade.com very soon. Initially we won't be charging any fee.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 03:15:46 AM

Slightly higher prices - Infact I think they are overcharging for the bitcoins at the moment. Their buy prices are more then then the Mtgox exchange prices too.  Shocked. And when you see their sell prices its around 3k less then MtGox  Shocked.

Busellbitco.in derive their prices from averages of various exchanges and as we know apart from MtGox rest exchanges are on lower side so automatically their prices should certainly be lesser on site but its higher then Mtgox (buy side) and much lesser on sell side(Mtgox).

Another thing is that, over and above their price they do take 3% commission +96 as their transaction fees making more costlier to purchase and less attractive to sell.

Hi

We have very complex algorithm to decide on our prices. Normally people see only last trade price on exchange and thinks that it is bitcoin price they can get, but the perception is very wrong as last trade can be of only 0.01 BTC and what you want to sell is say 10 BTC. You can not directly use Exchange last or buy rate, you must use Exchange buy side orderbook to accumulate the quantity you want to sell and see how much it gets you, which is always going to be higher than the last trade price. You will also have to add exchange fees, fees and charges required to move money in and out of exchanges, currency conversion charges in bank.

On top of it we offer locked in exchange rates in such volatile market where once you book order with us and send money in within locked in period we honor booked rate only. If you will see carefully the price difference between exchanges is very huge in volatile period, over 70 to 100 dollars a time which goes to around 4k to 6.5k INR which also makes our task a bit tough Smiley

As far as fees concerns we offer loyalty discount so after certain volumes your effective fees reduced to 1.5% only.

We also add in various other factors which allows us to manage our risk profile when Bitcoin trading is volatile. We can assure you that if you will take final counting with selling or buying coin rates, our rates would be one of the best available in the market.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
sidjourn

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:40:14 AM

Hi

We have very complex algorithm to decide on our prices. Normally people see only last trade price on exchange and thinks that it is bitcoin price they can get, but the perception is very wrong as last trade can be of only 0.01 BTC and what you want to sell is say 10 BTC. You can not directly use Exchange last or buy rate, you must use Exchange buy side orderbook to accumulate the quantity you want to sell and see how much it gets you, which is always going to be higher than the last trade price. You will also have to add exchange fees, fees and charges required to move money in and out of exchanges, currency conversion charges in bank.

On top of it we offer locked in exchange rates in such volatile market where once you book order with us and send money in within locked in period we honor booked rate only. If you will see carefully the price difference between exchanges is very huge in volatile period, over 70 to 100 dollars a time which goes to around 4k to 6.5k INR which also makes our task a bit tough Smiley

As far as fees concerns we offer loyalty discount so after certain volumes your effective fees reduced to 1.5% only.

We also add in various other factors which allows us to manage our risk profile when Bitcoin trading is volatile. We can assure you that if you will take final counting with selling or buying coin rates, our rates would be one of the best available in the market.

Regards

Only if your site WORKED! Always out of stock, or try again when the prices are low.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:23:51 AM

Hi

Regards

Only if your site WORKED! Always out of stock, or try again when the prices are low.

Yes, we agree we do have stock issues at the moment. As soon as we restock it, we go out of stock almost immediately. We are working hard to resolve this.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
sidjourn

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:21:57 AM

Hi

Regards

Yes, we agree we do have stock issues at the moment. As soon as we restock it, we go out of stock almost immediately. We are working hard to resolve this.

Regards

This is what I am hearing from past two weeks, really! Not to be rude, but can you please lower your fees, because looks like you guys are charging way more than expected! You guys also show low price at night, but you wouldn't let us buy. What kind of trap is this? Also, right now, the price comes down to 56000 for one btc, and on BTC-e china it's 725 dollars (which is equal to 45k). Take GOX price and you are still overcharging your customer.

Other sites like INRBTC are charging 49000 at the moment! I have been waiting for, like, ever since to get my hands on a few BTCs but looks like no one is ready to sell when the market value is down.

I definitely understand you folks are here to make profit, but I'd absolutely love to see an Indian site offering "affordable" prices with btcs always in stock. The market is wide open to capture, and I hope you folks will come out with something interesting very soon.
inrbtcad

Activity: 116

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 11:39:36 AM

Hi

Regards

Regards

This is what I am hearing from past two weeks, really! Not to be rude, but can you please lower your fees, because looks like you guys are charging way more than expected! You guys also show low price at night, but you wouldn't let us buy. What kind of trap is this? Also, right now, the price comes down to 56000 for one btc, and on BTC-e china it's 725 dollars (which is equal to 45k). Take GOX price and you are still overcharging your customer.

Other sites like INRBTC are charging 49000 at the moment! I have been waiting for, like, ever since to get my hands on a few BTCs but looks like no one is ready to sell when the market value is down.

I definitely understand you folks are here to make profit, but I'd absolutely love to see an Indian site offering "affordable" prices with btcs always in stock. The market is wide open to capture, and I hope you folks will come out with something interesting very soon.

sidjourn.

Let's check the facts :-

Price at Mt.Gox is USD 824  (Surprise !!!)
      Price at Btc China is 867  ( Surprise Again !!!)

Except for BTC-e is 728  all the other exchanges are quoting above USD 800

I know because I checked immediately after you posted this.

You have every right to buy bitcoin at a low price, I  will not contest to that  but please...when you quote something the facts have to be right.

My life at INRBTC.com is a lot easier...I have to ensure that when a trade happens , buyers and seller fufill their part.

buy operating BuySellBitco.in is a lot tougher and much riskier...Let us appreciate the fact. 

I know a lot of people on this forum appreciate what buysellbitco.in  does but a few quotes should not tarnish that reputation especially when those quotes are based on wrong facts.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
inrbtcad

Activity: 116

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 12:09:56 PM

INRBTC  is a Bitcoin Trading Platform to Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian Rupees

Buyers and Sellers can quote the prices and quantity to Buy and Sell Bitcoins at INRBTC respectively.

Only serious Buyers and Seller's place their orders at INRBTC because they place a refundable deposit equal to 10% of their order value.

When a Buyer and Seller's price is matched, a trade is executed and Both the Buyer and Seller honor their commitments.

When the Buyer gets the Bitcoins and the Seller gets the INR, the deposits are refunded after deduction of commission.

413  Successful Trades completed since inception.  ( As on 25-Nov-13)

Visit INRBTC  and trade peacefully because your peace is our USP

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
lonsharim

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:26:04 PM

I have the same experience. This forces buyers to make purchases during a market high and not be in a position to take advantage of dips. That is neither a healthy nor ideal situation for business. I will hazard a guess and say that if you solve this problem you will increase your business manifolds.

I am only speculating here but it seems like when the prices drops the sellers naturally don't want to sell because the market tends to climb back up. Even if it drops below $600 it seems to go back up so why would anyone want to sell when it drops? If that is the problem then its not a very good business model and not fair to the buyers.

I totally understand and agree with the risks undertaken because buysellbitco.in is freezing the price for 4 hours - which in the BTC universe is a potentially big risk. Therefore the current rate and commission is something we have to live with until there is a much higher liquidity and adoption within the community.

Something has to change though. Maybe for a certain order size (above 0.5 or 1 BTC) even if the website is out of stock, it should be able to make a purchase from an exchange immediately after payment confirmation reaches its bank. That could be automated with the exposure of API by various exchanges. If that is too risky, maybe it can be done in a semi-automation or total manual mode. Its better than putting up an out of stock notice and drive the business elsewhere.
sidjourn

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:51:06 PM

Slightly higher prices - Infact I think they are overcharging for the bitcoins at the moment. Their buy prices are more then then the Mtgox exchange prices too.  Shocked. And when you see their sell prices its around 3k less then MtGox  Shocked.

Hi

Regards

Regards

sidjourn.

Let's check the facts :-

Price at Mt.Gox is USD 824  (Surprise !!!)
      Price at Btc China is 867  ( Surprise Again !!!)

Except for BTC-e is 728  all the other exchanges are quoting above USD 800

I know because I checked immediately after you posted this.

You have every right to buy bitcoin at a low price, I  will not contest to that  but please...when you quote something the facts have to be right.

My life at INRBTC.com is a lot easier...I have to ensure that when a trade happens , buyers and seller fufill their part.

buy operating BuySellBitco.in is a lot tougher and much riskier...Let us appreciate the fact.  

I know a lot of people on this forum appreciate what buysellbitco.in  does but a few quotes should not tarnish that reputation especially when those quotes are based on wrong facts.

How can you even say "surprise" when I have clearly quoted that the site is overcharging even with comparison to GOX!

824 translates to 50k (or whatever), while they are charging 56k! However, why go with GOX price, as BTC-e prices are almost $100 less.

You are clearly trying to support buysellbitco.in. Do so, it's your way! But how can you even say those quotes are based on wrong facts? You have just lost a customer. And please stop spamming this place with your website link. 

Hoping buysellbitco.in at least appreciates my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: