Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Mining Pool / Software for BFL Single  (Read 6765 times)
achillez (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:21:48 AM

Just received my single and it's hashing away. I'm using Bitminter since it works well with my other mining equipment. Is there a better pool or is this pretty much it?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadizzle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:45:07 AM

Eclipsemc.com is a good one too.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:48:53 AM

Best software? CGMiner is by far the most popular.

Best Pool? That depends. I'd check Here to find a few pools that you would trust. Bitminter is a very good one. Ozcoin and Slush are also my favorites. BTCGuild and 50BTC are also big for a reason: they're pretty decent as well. I think everyone should choose at least 2-3 pools, rather than just 1.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
achillez (OP)

Activity: 874

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:47:09 AM

Best Pool? That depends. I'd check Here to find a few pools that you would trust. Bitminter is a very good one. Ozcoin and Slush are also my favorites. BTCGuild and 50BTC are also big for a reason: they're pretty decent as well. I think everyone should choose at least 2-3 pools, rather than just 1.

I'm really liking bitminter since the client is so slick looking. Think I'll stick with it for awhile and see how it goes.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:50:08 AM

I'm really liking bitminter since the client is so slick looking. Think I'll stick with it for awhile and see how it goes.

I like bfgminer with cgwatcher, very slick and provides a lot of info.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 08:34:48 PM

I like bfgminer with cgwatcher, very slick and provides a lot of info.

I've had good experience with eclipsemc.com, running bfgminer 3.1.4 (with akbash watching it)

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:07:45 PM

Honestly, and I am amazed I am saying this. Easyminer, running BFG miner straight to your BTC address (elegius pool i think) is actually pretty much the best for a single.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: