Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn about Cryptocurrencies And Blockchain by Watching Videos Netflix Style!  (Read 130 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

http://cryptflix.com/
Now you can learn about the crypto world by watching videos!
In the last few weeks, we upload many new videos to CryptFlix.
I hope you will find it useful.
Our goal is to make cryptocurrency and blockchain easy to understand.

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

Unique idea I must say as you want to pack up the website with useful information hmm... I guess you skim through any videos and put only ones with value? Because we all know there are ones that are low quality. In my opinion you should make more categories like ones which shows features and coding and other ones which are for investing as these are all like mixed together as far as I looked. Can we share some links of videos that we think have value so you could review them and if good put them on your website.

First time I hear about your website but idea overall is not bad.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

There is also a Netflix documentary called Banking on Bitcoin so you can actually learn about crypto on Netflix no style, just straight up Cheesy.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: