Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete it plz  (Read 107 times)
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:40:46 PM by Nrcewker

Sorry Sad was a mistake

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Hi one of my best friend he is a big Crypto exchanger telling me

Bitcoin price will be 3000$ on 29 Feb Bad news for bitcoin Lovers can anyone confirm this ?

How do you expect anyone to confirm this? No one can confirm something like this if they are not a fortuneteller or a time traveler.

Perhaps more important than that, check out a calendar. February this year has 28 days.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

Hi one of my best friend he is a big Crypto exchanger telling me

Bitcoin price will be 3000$ on 29 Feb Bad news for bitcoin Lovers can anyone confirm this ?

Yes! I can confirm that this will not happen.

Let’s be honest, no one can predict the exact price of any investment, not to mention one as volatile as Bitcoin, on the excact day.

Who’s your source? Where’s your research? I look forward to mindless posts like yours going away once you and other trolls get bored of posting and not achieving higher ranks.

If you want to offer some rationale for your opinion, like an adult, i’ll retract my criticism.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

I would argue it most probably won't happen and the pundits who do think this themselves admit they have no understanding of how bitcoin works. Yet we are supposed to take their word that it will drop between 1-3k? No chance in hell I am doing that, I make my own opinions about Bitcoin and personally I never see it dropping below 5k.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

You’re a Hero Member, and you’re posting shit like this? Come on, you’ve been around here long enough to know that nobody can predict the upcoming prices of what bitcoin will be worth... nobody has a crystal ball that can accurately predict future costs.

If you truly believe what your friend has to say, I will gladly offer you $5,000 per coin right now to take them off your hands for you.

And as @secondgarlic stated, there are only 28 days in February this year. Tell your friend to go fuck himself lol. And stop contributing to fud like this man. Common sense should have been a factor before you decided to start this thread...

Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Smiley) i think only few peoples figure out Cheesy there is no 29th feb in 2018 D:

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

How does he predict it? On what basis. The BTC price is currently stable. Very low probability that this would happen.
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

You’re a Hero Member, and you’re posting shit like this? Come on, you’ve been around here long enough to know that nobody can predict the upcoming prices of what bitcoin will be worth... nobody has a crystal ball that can accurately predict future costs.

If you truly believe what your friend has to say, I will gladly offer you $5,000 per coin right now to take them off your hands for you.

And as @secondgarlic stated, there are only 28 days in February this year. Tell your friend to go fuck himself lol. And stop contributing to fud like this man. Common sense should have been a factor before you decided to start this thread...

sorry Sad

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

How does he predict it? On what basis. The BTC price is currently stable. Very low probability that this would happen.

its only possible if Feb 2018 have date 29th Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██