Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we expect from TokenPay release?  (Read 103 times)
Petersilienfreund (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

Hey Guys,
few Months ago I invested in the TokenPay ICO, not rly knowing much about it.
Later i´ve read it´s a copy of Spectrecoin.
Today I installed Spectrecoin Wallet, since i´m also hodling these and wanted them off the exchange.

I was kinda shocked that TokenPay Wallet is exactly the same as Spectre Wallet. Now i´m not rly sure what to expect when TokenPay is released.
What do you think?
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

If you allready make some good profit and dont think its gonna be more just sell it. But if you believe in that token you should hold it and wait until the price is higher so you can make more profit

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bit_smoke

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

I think you should wait a bit! Privacy coins are a good bet in general, and TokenPay has potential to do really well imo
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

Hey Guys,
few Months ago I invested in the TokenPay ICO, not rly knowing much about it.
Later i´ve read it´s a copy of Spectrecoin.
Today I installed Spectrecoin Wallet, since i´m also hodling these and wanted them off the exchange.

I was kinda shocked that TokenPay Wallet is exactly the same as Spectre Wallet. Now i´m not rly sure what to expect when TokenPay is released.
What do you think?
At least you can try to cash out your investment if token pay already added to the exchange site. My guess there will be a huge dump when it already listed. if you are not sure about tokenpay and then you can try to take all of your investment again after it has been listed on the exchange site, That's the only good way for you to get back your amount at least with some profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Do not be too early to take a conclusion,,Tokenpay the project was a huge success, investor profits and bounty hunter also great. just waiting for the development and the next process, hopefully smooth.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:20 AM

Tokenpay is an anonymous token.
In my opinion, anonymous tokens have a good future, although I am also involved in Tokenpay's ICO crowdfunding, but I am willing to hold it,TO THE MOON.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

I will not come here and scream "HODL" or "to the moon" just because I bought some tokenpay at ICO.

The tokenpay team needs to get their acts right. First it is the distribution of the tokens that is yet to hit the wallet of some of the investors especially those who submitted desktop wallet addresses.

Then the mobile wallet does not work at all, every time one tries sending some tokens, one keeps getting no connection error.

The team should act fast in resolving this isses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: