Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't trust LAUDA  (Read 1927 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Don't trust Lauda.

Abusing the trust system and destroying competitor with fake scam accusation.
Laura was accused for scam and was kicked out of staff as a result.

DO NOT TRUST THEM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190

Who's laura? LOL.

Laura is/was (dont remember) the reincarnation of the Cat who has been silently partolling this forum for a long time now. I dont know about you but I stumbled onto this Cat several times already. But sometimes I have felt that is not always a cat but something else - a mutual consensus of conscience.

Let your imagination do its thing. Wink
^ Just my imagination.

Laura lives in my basement ok.. enough of this shit - its out there.....

Mrs has been in the UK and the kids have been at Ski school all week, Laura has really been fucking me off though. Following me all over the house, coming in my office and sitting near my desk..

Personally I wish they would take the catnip and fuck off.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

You people need to grow up. Tossing out scam accusations just because you are butthurt over a tag given to you. If you feel the tag was given in error, then contact the person whom tagged you and try to work it out. No amount of bullshit threads will help you.

And just an FYI, I am a competitor of Laudas and I do just fine. I would also trust Lauda to hold any amount of funds for myself or a project if they asked for an escrow, so your argument of Lauda is tagging all competitors is FALSE.

If you are following the rules of the forum and doing things as they should be done, you will have no problems with Lauda or any other of us DT users. Just common sense

Really?

I have been silent on this for too long.  I also have problems with this syndicate of trust abusers.  It's been going on for too long now.  They use shills and sock puppets to discredit their competitors reputations while boosting the reputation of their own syndicate.  In today's BTC value, I have lost over $70,000 to scammers through campaigns this group has managed, yet my reputation has been painted red while their reputations continue to move up in status.  It's absurd!  I have been resigned to take my losses, but they are becoming significant enough now for me to consider judicial remedies of retrieval....This has to stop!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Really?

I have been silent on this for too long.  I also have problems with this syndicate of trust abusers.  It's been going on for too long now.  They use shills and sock puppets to discredit their competitors reputations while boosting the reputation of their own syndicate.  In today's BTC value, I have lost over $70,000 to scammers through campaigns this group has managed, yet my reputation has been painted red while their reputations continue to move up in status.  It's absurd!  I have been resigned to take my losses, but they are becoming significant enough now for me to consider judicial remedies of retrieval....This has to stop!
Are you trying to state that I'm a scammer? Please clarify.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

You people need to grow up. Tossing out scam accusations just because you are butthurt over a tag given to you. If you feel the tag was given in error, then contact the person whom tagged you and try to work it out. No amount of bullshit threads will help you.

And just an FYI, I am a competitor of Laudas and I do just fine. I would also trust Lauda to hold any amount of funds for myself or a project if they asked for an escrow, so your argument of Lauda is tagging all competitors is FALSE.

If you are following the rules of the forum and doing things as they should be done, you will have no problems with Lauda or any other of us DT users. Just common sense

Really?

I have been silent on this for too long.  I also have problems with this syndicate of trust abusers.  It's been going on for too long now.  They use shills and sock puppets to discredit their competitors reputations while boosting the reputation of their own syndicate.  In today's BTC value, I have lost over $70,000 to scammers through campaigns this group has managed, yet my reputation has been painted red while their reputations continue to move up in status.  It's absurd!  I have been resigned to take my losses, but they are becoming significant enough now for me to consider judicial remedies of retrieval....This has to stop!

I have no evidence of you personally scamming anybody....However, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence regarding the issue of "trust abuse" surrounding the reputation network that supports your position.  I am not here to accuse anybody ---> I am simply pointing out that the trust abuse needs to stop ---> My comment was a just a response to Yahoo's comment for which he may have some personal insight.  My main complaint is that there have been plenty of highly questionable events that have received no reputation demerits, while at the same time there has been a practice of ruining other user's reputations for extremely minor nuances.  The big question is thus: why does a small group of associated members, many of which have been involved in seriously negative events, have green trust, while a much larger base of members, whom have not been involved in any scams whatsoever, have red trust?  Isn't there something wrong with that correlation?

Again, I am not accusing anybody of a scam, but I am claiming that trust abuse is a serious concern.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Really?

I have been silent on this for too long.  I also have problems with this syndicate of trust abusers.  It's been going on for too long now.  They use shills and sock puppets to discredit their competitors reputations while boosting the reputation of their own syndicate.  In today's BTC value, I have lost over $70,000 to scammers through campaigns this group has managed, yet my reputation has been painted red while their reputations continue to move up in status.  It's absurd!  I have been resigned to take my losses, but they are becoming significant enough now for me to consider judicial remedies of retrieval....This has to stop!

I have no evidence of you personally scamming anybody....However, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence regarding the issue of "trust abuse" surrounding the reputation network that supports your position.  I am not here to accuse anybody ---> I am simply pointing out that the trust abuse needs to stop ---> My comment was a just a response to Yahoo's comment for which he may have some personal insight.  My main complaint is that there have been plenty of highly questionable events that have received no reputation demerits, while at the same time there has been a practice of ruining other user's reputations for extremely minor nuances.  The big question is thus: why does a small group of associated members, many of which have been involved in seriously negative events, have green trust, while a much larger base of members, whom have not been involved in any scams whatsoever, have red trust?  Isn't there something wrong with that correlation?

Again, I am not accusing anybody of a scam, but I am claiming that trust abuse is a serious concern.
Well, the thread is about me thus my previous question. You said you'd lost over $70k to scammers. Elaborate?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 12:15:45 AM by cjmoles

Really?

Well, the thread is about me thus my previous question. You said you'd lost over $70k to scammers. Elaborate?

Lauda, everything doesn't have to be about you! (SMILE) To be clear, I have lost much more than that on the forum....that's just the amount (7+ bitcoin) I've lost participating in specific campaigns promoted by campaign managers with green trust (who I do not blame) who's participating members, however, marked my trust red for merely wearing a competitive campaign's signature.  Trust abuse ---> by members who are also in your support network.  That's all.  The trust abuse is very corrosive and it needs to be exposed.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

If you knowingly advertise some shady service[1], then don't be surprise if you get tagged. I don't see anything wrong in getting tagged for advertising Betcoin.

[1] In no way can a objective tag of this sort be any kind of abuse.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:25:37 AM by cjmoles

If you knowingly advertise some shady service[1], then don't be surprise if you get tagged. I don't see anything wrong in getting tagged for advertising Betcoin.

[1] In no way can a objective tag of this sort be any kind of abuse.

Really?  Wearing a signature from a site I trusted and spent my own money at for several years could get me tagged red?  But extortion, running phony escrows, managing signature campaigns for fake cloud mining sercvices, and endorsing altcoins that pull exit scams will get one green trusted?  See ---> that's your problem, you're ethically challenged!  That's why your credibility is being questioned.  That is the philosophy of those within your trust manipulation syndicate ---> you see nothing wrong with green trusting those ripping people off for thousands and thousands of dollars while, at the same time, tagging people red for "giving too much merit," "posting too frequently," "using broken English," "having alt accounts," "requesting loans with unqualified collateral," and "wearing signatures advertizing competitive markets."

You know what's funny?  I never scammed anybody, yet I was tagged by somebody who was wearing the signature from a campaign manager who represented two separate clients which had both scammed me personally!  Yet, not so much as a neutral "Hey Bud, maybe it's not cool to be managing advertisement campaigns which are scamming thousands of dollars from people" was tagged in their profiles!  LOL ---> You creeps are just straight up dirty!  That's all.  That's all there is to it.  I'm done now.  Got that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

EDIT:  Awesome Avatar though ---> good job!

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

-snip-
There is very little to no substance in your words. Although I do see the, what I usually point out as "whiny bullshit". Acting the way that you currently are is not going to get you any favors either.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

-snip-
There is very little to no substance in your words. Although I do see the, what I usually point out as "whiny bullshit". Acting the way that you currently are is not going to get you any favors either.

SMILE ----> Favors?  Is that how works?  See, that's the problem....I'm not asking for favors; in fact, the "you do this for me and I will do that for you" trust manipulation is exactly the problem I am trying to point out ---> the quid pro quo harassment and favoritism is the problem.  I just call it how I see it and I don't care about the red paint --->I care about being part of an honest community and it seems as though things have gone astray with the reputation system here ----> it's backassward!  It's not new; I've been saying this for a long time ---> https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cjmoles/exposition-of-bitcoin-s-hidden-exploit
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

SMILE ----> Favors?  Is that how works?  See, that's the problem....I'm not asking for favors; in fact, the "you do this for me and I will do that for you" trust manipulation is exactly the problem I am trying to point out ---> the quid pro quo harassment and favoritism is the problem.  
I've actually never seen any DT member state that publicly, in semi-private chatrooms or otherwise. Therefore, another baseless statement. You thread with care in your statements though; If you were to start naming people in these baseless accusations it would only go downhill for you (*someone* tagged some people for speaking out).

I just call it how I see it and I don't care about the red paint --->I care about being part of an honest community and it seems as though things have gone astray with the reputation system here ----> it's backassward!  It's not new; I've been saying this for a long time ---> https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cjmoles/exposition-of-bitcoin-s-hidden-exploit
How about you just take a temporary break or completely leave the forum? That would be the best solution for your imagination.

The rating is well deserved, even though I'm not tagging people for advertising that scam. I should, but I don't. There's only so much that can be done.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

SMILE ----> Favors?  Is that how works?  See, that's the problem....I'm not asking for favors; in fact, the "you do this for me and I will do that for you" trust manipulation is exactly the problem I am trying to point out ---> the quid pro quo harassment and favoritism is the problem.  
I've actually never seen any DT member state that publicly, in semi-private chatrooms or otherwise. Therefore, another baseless statement. You thread with care in your statements though; If you were to start naming people in these baseless accusations it would only go downhill for you (*someone* tagged some people for speaking out).

--snipped--

Okay ---> I will take your advice and shut up before  ---> "things go downhill" for me.  I know how it works!  (Laugh Out Loud at the irony)  It truly has been a pleasure having this conversation with you and I apologize if it seems as though I were being an agitator because that wasn't my motive.  I only meant to engage in an honest discourse.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Okay ---> I will take your advice and shut up before  ---> "things go downhill" for me.  I know how it works!  (Laugh Out Loud at the irony)  It truly has been a pleasure having this conversation with you and I apologize if it seems as though I were being an agitator because that wasn't my motive
To clarify: This is me just sharing an example of what happened to others *by someone's hand* not long ago. "Thou shalt not speak of my abuse!" - seems to be their motto.

I only meant to engage in an honest discourse.
Sure, but your concerns are misplaced and the motivation behind them isn't pristine. Even if we assume that what was done to you was abuse, you are complaining about it because it happened to you. There is abuse on a much larger scale, by higher placed members going on right now[1]. That's where the complaint should be. If the tree is rotten at the root, then you shouldn't be blaming the branches. Because of this rot, we are here today. There is an absurdly high number of cases and the number of honest DT2 members is very limited. The number of active (honest) ones is even lower.
Once fixed at the core, the tree should start rejuvenating itself.

[1] Backroom collusion by DT1 members.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Okay ---> I will take your advice and shut up before  ---> "things go downhill" for me.  I know how it works!  (Laugh Out Loud at the irony)  It truly has been a pleasure having this conversation with you and I apologize if it seems as though I were being an agitator because that wasn't my motive
To clarify: This is me just sharing an example of what happened to others *by someone's hand* not long ago. "Thou shalt not speak of my abuse!" - seems to be their motto.

I only meant to engage in an honest discourse.
Sure, but your concerns are misplaced and the motivation behind them isn't pristine. Even if we assume that what was done to you was abuse, you are complaining about it because it happened to you. There is abuse on a much larger scale, by higher placed members going on right now[1]. That's where the complaint should be. If the tree is rotten at the root, then you shouldn't be blaming the branches. Because of this rot, we are here today. There is an absurdly high number of cases and the number of honest DT2 members is very limited. The number of active (honest) ones is even lower.
Once fixed at the core, the tree should start rejuvenating itself.

[1] Backroom collusion by DT1 members.

Wow ---> now we're on the same page!  And, I wasn't only bringing this up because it happened to me ---> if you notice, the article I cited above was written two years ago ---> ( https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cjmoles/exposition-of-bitcoin-s-hidden-exploit )  And, since that time, I've engaged diligently in quite a bit of research.  I do know a little more than I've been letting on.  Actually, I know A LOT more than I've been letting on.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Wow ---> now we're on the same page!  
Somewhat, yes. This is one of the examples where I believe an alt account is justified (in most other cases, it isn't).

---> if you notice, the article I cited above was written two years ago ---> ( https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cjmoles/exposition-of-bitcoin-s-hidden-exploit )  And, since that time, I've engaged diligently in quite a bit of research.  I do know a little more than I've been letting on.  Actually, I know A LOT more than I've been letting on.
I expected it to be written after you getting tagged, which is what busted people usually do (and/or just simply attack the user that tagged them with whatever they can think of[1]). However, that is not the case here and I did notice the date before I even read it. That means that you aren't the classic type which became pretty predictable; good.
There are some things that I don't agree with on your article. However, I believe that this is not the place to continue this or address it. You might want to open your own thread in this section (about the article or the abuse) and continue there.

[1] The OP and this whole thread is an example of this.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Lauda is the person that has a lot of accusations which I often read in meta and in here. Actually who says that you should trust this person, trusting here to anyone is a kind of a great foolishness of a person. Everyone's identity is hidden, aside from this all have different motivation.
Most specially, this forum has many transactions which are money is involve, and everyone knows that money can ruin the trust.
Even I myself is not convinced by your statement and who cares with this opinion stated by a newbie like me. Smiley

Here is my last words: only a saint here which is a product of bitcoin you that can trust. But who is he? Even that person deserves no trust base on personal standard.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Quiet in here today.. has QS been busy shitposting on all his alt accounts for his mad sig moniez ?? I wonder how little that fool actually makes from his scamming ways?

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

Quiet in here today.. has QS been busy shitposting on all his alt accounts for his mad sig moniez ?? I wonder how little that fool actually makes from his scamming ways?

QS claims to have over 100 btc... odd that he is scamming for pennies, isn't it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
leevine77

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

In the course of time you and lauda is far a little bit of time interval when registered.  Smiley
I think if you do it in voting who is the most popular and thrust worthy, lauda will surely win.
1774 vs. 350         activity
1440 vs. 264.        merit

so far. Let get ready to grumble.   Shocked
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

Don't trust Lauda.

Abusing the trust system and destroying competitor with fake scam accusation.
Laura was accused for scam and was kicked out of staff as a result.

DO NOT TRUST THEM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190
I never communicate directly with lauda, ​​but see it as one of the best in the forum I really believe it. She/He is the one who will clean the forun of spammers and scammers. What's wrong with that?
Why are you afraid if lauda gives you negative trust? If you do not make mistakes, I'm sure she/he will not do anything to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: