Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP - HelloShiT (HSIT) Has Arrived  (Read 280 times)
Sam Noah (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:54:23 PM by Sam Noah
Merited by gerdab (1)

AIRDROP - HelloShiT (HSIT) Has Arrived

A project for you like to buy crap.
We all know that there are at least 10 serious projects like Bitcoin (Ethereum, Monero, Waves, Decred, Zcash). But even so, many prefer to risk on shit like Bcash (Bitcoin Gold, Dogecoin, El Petro, Ripple, Tron, Reddcoin etc).
And thinking of these people who love to buy a crap that is fork of Bitcoin or that owns more than 1 billion units, we are DISTRIBUTING the token HelloShiT (HSIT), a token Waves "in that first moment", because at least our token has a utility besides the pump and dump, which is to prove that everyone likes a yellow shit

For we know that many of you have invested and continue to invest in projects that do not fulfill the purpose for which it was developed, such as:

Forecast Market (that never foresees anything)
Parking (is this a joke?)
Nightclubs (LOL)
Banks for cryptocurrency (My eyes burn)
Fork of Bitcoin (I know innumerable)
Besides other insignificant projects...

Stop hiding, and accept the only Shitcoin that really fit for anything, and that is not used by ICO to enrich a class of dev, this shitcoin will have 1.000.000.000 units, and I'll be sending HelloShit to everyone who wants to be part of the shitlovers time. Just send the address of your wallet.
All this is a great joke with the direction that the market of cryptocurrency is following, so I do not guarantee that the HSIT token has value or that it will be listed on some Exchange.

ROADMAP

Step 1 -
To create complex acronyms to define simple things

Step 2 (PREEMOTION) - I preparing me emotionally to use 1 Waves;

Step 3 (HSITTC) - HelloShiT (HSIT) Token Creation;

Step 4 (DHSITt) -
Distribution of HelloShiT (HSIT) tokens;

Step 5 (FHSIT) - Enter all forums of crypto coins to flood of publications about HelloShiT;

Step 6 (CSP) – Criticize solid projects, for everyone to think that our HelloShiT has some innovation, as well as making the numerous "substitutes" of Bitcoin daily

Step 7 (COHPV) - Creation of humorous promotional videos (evidencing the stupidity of the current market).

Step 8 - List HelloShiT on coinmarketcap.com

Step 9 - HelloShiT listing on exchanges

Social Networks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

When did this project start?... 
Please complete information about websites, social media and more
Sam Noah (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

The project started the moment we realized that the cryptographic market itself has become a big joke, where many serious cryptocurrency are forgotten. And that any fraud or worthless project wins the attention of the public, just because it has a small market value.

The social networks and the site are being created because this project was born to provoke and fight against the great scammers and Devs founders of millionaire ICOs. HelloShiT is a joke for all of this, and can become much more serious than any other. So we will distribute the maximum of HelloShit to those interested in participating in our joke.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Ahaha, nice one. I'm in Grin
alvyno

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

im in bro..
hope i can join in this project
Sam Noah (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

welcome friends  Smiley
Rym

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

HELLO EVERYONE
PLEASE WE NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJRCT AND HOW WE CAN JOIN THE AIRDROPE
THANK YOU

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

Hello I just started to follow you on social networks but I still do not know much about this project. When you give the information about the airdrop, I see that there is a small roadmap published, how much will be the maximum of this currency? Are there serious commercial plans or will it just be a dump token? .
Sam Noah (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

Hello I just started to follow you on social networks but I still do not know much about this project. When you give the information about the airdrop, I see that there is a small roadmap published, how much will be the maximum of this currency? Are there serious commercial plans or will it just be a dump token? .
Currently, HelloShiT is a Waves token "in the first moment", and the limit is 1 billion HSIT, I will announce how AIRDROP will happen once the site is ready "something around 1 week". Honestly, I do not expect this project to follow a line of eviction, as this is the focal point of the current crypto coin problem, and that is one of the main reasons why the cryptography market is so messy, an insignificant ICO appears every day. the current roadmap is just a joke with the current cryptocurrency market momentum but it is more serious than much existing project.
Sam Noah (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

It seems that already exists the possibility of our dear HelloShiT being listed in a small exchange, but it is necessary to strengthen our social networks. But we will not accommodate ourselves, and we will be striving for a greater exchange also accept us. It seems that this joke wants to live. I promise to give you more information on what Airdrop will look like soon... Thanks to the interested ones.    Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: