Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin is the best investment this year ?  (Read 378 times)
thobeo941 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

I just inherited a decent amount of money from my family, I decided to invest in cryptocurrency money. Which altcoin should be invested long term this year. Thank you for your comments  Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

My immediate advice is - be careful with that money. Keep a lot of it for the hard days, don't put it all in crypto. You can make lots of money quick in crypto, but losing money can happen even quicker. Don't trust anyone, trust only yourself and your research. People always trying to rip others off for their benefit.

If I were you I would start reading up about my personal recommendations which are BURST, LOOMIA and SONM.

BURST and SONM is undervalued right now, it is likely to explode in price in 2018. LOOMIA will be doing an ICO soon, it is also pretty promising.

Make sure to read a lot, invest in projects which you sincerely believe in the team, idea and technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

I just inherited a decent amount of money from my family, I decided to invest in cryptocurrency money. Which altcoin should be invested long term this year. Thank you for your comments  Wink Wink

Don't simply seek your advice from some random people on the internet you have never met. Be ready that people will try to advise coins that they hold, because if they succeed to pump their coin, guess what they profit from that. Be careful for your money and best is to simply cross it out as you don't have it from the point you invest into crypto because it is a risky investment.

If you get some replies make sure to do your own research because it is your money anyway, not mine or others. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose and don't throw your hard earned money because this "investing" is simply pure gamble for many alts.

If we knew which coins will do the best be sure that those coins would have skyrocketed till now. Nobody knows there is to much uncertainty.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

Personally i think a couple good coins right now are ONION and XRB, im mainly invested in those two coins and i think they will do very well! Definitely look into ONION its a great privacy coin and it has a great community! I think it is undervalued at the moment! But privacy coins like that imo will end up doing very well! And XRB is a great peer to peer coin as well and the transactions are very fast, and also feeless.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

You can invest in everything you want, but make sure not ut more money that you can afford to loose, that what i always saying to every my friend that exited about all this cryptocurrency investment. Every new project is interesting to look but yeah just be carefull.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

You are newbie and you don't throw away your own money. I suggest you to stay in safe coins, ETH, NEO etc. You don't want to get burned in an unknown token probably.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:38:17 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

You are newbie and you don't throw away your own money. I suggest you to stay in safe coins, ETH, NEO etc. You don't want to get burned in an unknown token probably.
I think that Ethereum will be the best option for beginners. This is actually a stable ICO ehich will bring you great profit. In addition, it will be a good opportunity to learn the cryptocurrencies market.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

be careful when invest your money to cryptocurrencies, and never invest for all in.
for long term, i just suggest big alts like XLM, XRP, ETH and BCH

but you need to analyze before you invest, try to make a good start is important

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

I believe Ethereum is always supporting in long term investment. Because it is developing constantly in the market. So this coin value is constantly rising in market. It is one of the best promising platform in the crypto market. Most of the investors are like a Ethereum platform it will not down in future also so you should invest in this coin. If you want to choose other altcoins you should complete analyse then invest to your own risk.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

If you want to make money, you have to be very patient. Wait for the waves to fall to $ 7 and sell again for $ 14

if you are not patient, you will lose all your money

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Well i would recommend to invest in Ethereum as I think that Ethereum will rise this year too just like last year and it's demand and popularity both are increasing.But if it is large amount of money don't put all in one place as crypto currencies are highly volatile and unpredictable you can go into loss so try invest in more altcoins like dash,litecoin,IOTA and ripple.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

I'm a  fan of Stratis for a years- i believe in developers and their platform. I think Stratis is one of the worthy competitors of the ethereum and highly undervalued. But it should change in the near future.Second place in my list is  NEO. Shocking rise for last half a year...more that 100 times (in $) and that's just beginning. I bet it hit 500 next 5-6 months, if China government won't ban ICO again Grin

titusha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

It seems to me better to choose from low-value coins, suddenly one of them will shoot. I choose usually some coin with a good capitalization and finished product.
Usually these items are already very revealing. I also pay attention to which exchanges the coin is trading. The more of them, the better. Analyze your favorites and you will find it easier to buy something!
thobeo941 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

Don't simply seek your advice from some random people on the internet you have never met. Be ready that people will try to advise coins that they hold, because if they succeed to pump their coin, guess what they profit from that. Be careful for your money and best is to simply cross it out as you don't have it from the point you invest into crypto because it is a risky investment.

If you get some replies make sure to do your own research because it is your money anyway, not mine or others. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose and don't throw your hard earned money because this "investing" is simply pure gamble for many alts.

If we knew which coins will do the best be sure that those coins would have skyrocketed till now. Nobody knows there is to much uncertainty.
Thank you for your sincere suggestions. I only use one half of the inheritance to invest. I have researched cryptocurrency carefully but I still want to listen from you. Grin Grin Grin
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

At the end of the day your decision will matter the most. A lot of good altcoins to hold for long term but of course you can’t have it all on your basket. If you have enough list of good coins, now its your time to make analysis on each coin and just pick 5 greater coins.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

It largely depends on your plan ( long / short term investment ) but because you are newbie , I advise you to invest in known coins ( Eth , BCH, XRP...) These coins have potential to go up with less loosing risk . And remember to not put all the eggs in one basket : you can choose several coins to invest in , but the main thing you should do before starting such projects is READ, READ, & KEEP READING
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

I'm a  fan of Stratis for a years- i believe in developers and their platform. I think Stratis is one of the worthy competitors of the ethereum and highly undervalued. But it should change in the near future.Second place in my list is  NEO. Shocking rise for last half a year...more that 100 times (in $) and that's just beginning. I bet it hit 500 next 5-6 months, if China government won't ban ICO again Grin

I also like stratis projects, they do have a very good prospect for the long term. if they can make a buzz in this year, I'm sure they can be one of those high demand coins like bitcoin or ethereum
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

ZRX and BAT will be great investments for this year.  Short term profits and long term fortunes will be made.  
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

In long term i can suggest Monetha and Neo i believe they have a future but of course  anything can happen so keep calm and don't panic sell.Hodl for atleast 3 month

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: