Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project  (Read 44855 times)
ija61 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

Basically this is done in a way that the owners will have all of the emission of the coin for themselves.

Mining emission is extremely low therefore masternodes will increase very slowly.

Also because the emission is low, there is no selling pressure and the price of the coin will likely rise.

All in all, this is probably even worse than 30% of premine. What a shit.

It's actually a good strategy. Too many MN coins get mined and dumped, making them bad investments.

Thank you for understanding how thing work. As you can see we plan to rise mining percentage in the future so we can keep the miners on the long run
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

Look like this is the year of the masternode. Masternode coins are starting to pop up like mushrooms, hope this one doesn't suffer teething problems like some others.
darkso

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

nice web, welcome proyect to the crypt-world!!! to many masternode coins!!!  Undecided you have to invent something new!!!
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

nice web, welcome proyect to the crypt-world!!! to many masternode coins!!!  Undecided you have to invent something new!!!

We have, we invented a project that will confirm.
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

Great, just released 2 hours but has Masternode active  Grin

BrokeA$$Miner

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Take a look at our current network status and you will see that there are people that are mining and others that try to discredited us.
I see people that can figure out if a project is good or bad in a few hours from lunch... With this ability I'm sure you didn't miss any good project.

We are here to stay so please give us time, if we didn't convince you to join us wait and see what will happen and then take a decision. We are welcoming anyone any time. A great community can make the difference and this is what we want, a great community

interesting strategy, first you imply I'm trying to discredit you (was my math wrong?), then you ask us to please give you time.

Hash rate is an interesting one to bring up - NYX has second lowest number of neoscrypt miners on arcpool (76 atm) and the overall
hash rate is only 9GHs according to the explorer.

And I am really curious about how transactions will get mined for an
e-commerce platform after the initial masternode rush is over.  But thats your customers problem
not ours.

I've mined most of the DASH clones that came out in the last month, if only to test the returns
This one simply wasn't for me.

Anyway pizza his here....later!
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

Take a look at our current network status and you will see that there are people that are mining and others that try to discredited us.
I see people that can figure out if a project is good or bad in a few hours from lunch... With this ability I'm sure you didn't miss any good project.

We are here to stay so please give us time, if we didn't convince you to join us wait and see what will happen and then take a decision. We are welcoming anyone any time. A great community can make the difference and this is what we want, a great community

interesting strategy, first you imply I'm trying to discredit you (was my math wrong?), then you ask us to please give you time.

Hash rate is an interesting one to bring up - NYX has second lowest number of neoscrypt miners on arcpool (76 atm) and the overall

e-commerce platform after the initial masternode rush is over.  But thats your customers problem
not ours.

I've mined most of the DASH clones that came out in the last month, if only to test the returns

Many are testing. I tested for 2 hours with 6 MH/s and I got 0.05 NYX then quit. Can't image I can sell 1 NYX for $50
Proilyxa

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

not ours.

Many are testing. I tested for 2 hours with 6 MH/s and I got 0.05 NYX then quit. Can't image I can sell 1 NYX for $50
Pool??
HotSwapp

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

not ours.

Pool??

LuckyAltcoin.com is working.
Yonks1

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

I'm so hungry ! You wanna go grab some minner ?

It's almost 12 AM Gotta get some minner soon....

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
hermosd

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Where can I buy this coin?
Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Where can I buy this coin?

You have to signup with a mobile phone, then you have to agree to terms and conditions, then you have to shake your phone very hard up and down, it is easier to just throw you phone in a spinning direction and go pick it up and do it again, then every time it spins 1000 times you get 1 whole coin, you can then send that from your phone wallet to an exchange and make some satoshi beans, congrats.

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
porametr

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

Reserved
Svob777

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Very much like a divorce. In this coin, the developers decided to fill their pockets.
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

Yes, we run masternodes to keep the network going, once people will start creating their own mn we will close them. This is normal. And we will use the generated coins to cover up present and future costs. Running a coin generate costs.
Svob777

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Yes, we run masternodes to keep the network going, once people will start creating their own mn we will close them. This is normal. And we will use the generated coins to cover up present and future costs. Running a coin generate costs.
Кaкaя ceтeвaя пoддepжкa? Heт тaкoй ceти, нo вы клaдeтe cвoи кapмaны c пoмoщью мacтepa
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

not ours.

Do you realize that you are talking about a project that have less then 24h since it was listed on arcpool.

Any way we can't and we don't want to force anyone to join us.

Thank you and maybe we will convince you at some point.
JohnAGoodBoy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Very much like a divorce. In this coin, the developers decided to fill their pockets.
Without premine it is impossible to maintain the coin in the long run .
Kru420

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

why arcpool per block just got 2coin?
how about per block 10coin to where?
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

why arcpool per block just got 2coin?
how about per block 10coin to where?
Blocks

Reward    Reward Distribution

10 NYX        20% Minner | 80% Masternode

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: