Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project  (Read 44862 times)
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

At the initial stage, the coin is positioned with a price of $ 20 So it will be profitable to produce ! A great team of developers ! Coin drain below this price no one will
Initial price is $20, and its current price is $2. What a ten-times fall over such a short period of time! What happened with NYXcoin? Are there serious internal problems?
Is this true?I did not pay attention to its price, the price dropped so rapidly, what is the reason, so shocking. Shocked

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lhedwin

Activity: 114

life is simple!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

it is time to invest.
Hi my friend,

Why it is time to invest money into NYXcoin? Please tell me more main points on which I should buy NYXcoin at the moment? Thanks for your clues.

Hi.

A good team of developers.
price is solid (there are rallies, but that is good to)
Looks like profitable masternode coin.

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Tomorrow is the payment date, do guys feel excited? With the current low price, it seems that nobody want to sell for converting into their salary.
ija61 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

Hy,

About the signature campaign the next payment will be on 05.03.2018 As those who participate in the first round saw we will pay the reward. At this moment we got 100 users that participate to this campaign.

We had some network problems but we solve them weeks a go with v0.12.1.7 update and until then we are working on advertising (paid banners, social media, cpc, seo....) the coin and we will see the results in near future.

We are also made some important steps on the next stage of the project but we will come with more details soon.

Thank you.
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Good news from Dev.
I am always a supporter of NYX project at its beginning time, feel great to be part of 100 first signature participants. It is good to see such a transparent announcement from you.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Me too, I have participated in the first round, and waiting for the upcoming 2 day to receive the payment. You guys dont be nervous, Devs of NYX always keep their words, at least I believe the potential behinds their project.
It seems that you said those words simply because they are wearing NYXcoin signature for their campaigns. Honestly, I don't want to offend the project and you, but personally I need more evidence which can show me real capability of NYXcoin's developers.
All things we have got till now is promises since its start. Life is tough, we should consider cafefully before invest our 'bloody' money, particularly in the crypto-ecosystem that is abundant with scam projects.

It seems that this friend's advice deserves our attention,thanks for your reminder.
Now there are a lot of projects that use masternaode to get money,I chose NYX signature,I hope they will not let me down.
Thanks again for your reminder!

Thank for alerting me, too. Now I can see the altcoins market is going down (according to Coinmarketcap.com), and NYXcoin is no exception. Its still too early to really take the price into any kind of consideration. Perhaps I should start accumulating to run a node in the end of this year.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Does that mean no vacant slot for newcomers?
About the signature campaign the next payment will be on 05.03.2018 As those who participate in the first round saw we will pay the reward. At this moment we got 100 users that participate to this campaign.

It's good to see new version of wallet released to solve technical issues related to syncing problems.
We had some network problems but we solve them weeks a go with v0.12.1.7 update and until then we are working on advertising (paid banners, social media, cpc, seo....) the coin and we will see the results in near future.

MUNcoin has stayed low and cheap after recent significal falls due to Bitcoin dominance last week. Personally, I have bought more MUNcoin for my portfolio. I wish I can take 5-times profit from the coin in the next two months.
We are also made some important steps on the next stage of the project but we will come with more details soon.
Yes, no more spot at the moment, but we are taking in consideration to raise the number of available spots after the next payment
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Hy,

Thank you.
Thank dev timely report on the progress of the project.
Is the wallet updated?  I have not noticed, if I temporarily do not update the wallet, it can be synchronized?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lhedwin

Activity: 114

life is simple!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Best VPS for MN, windows or linux, and you can pay with any altcoin:

https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=249

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:23 AM

Yes, no more spot at the moment, but we are taking in consideration to raise the number of available spots after the next payment

It's good news for newcomers, but today is the deadline of the 2 nd payout. It's hard to calculate how many participants who leave or stay of this campus. Dev should be careful to consider of expansion.

Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

It's good news for newcomers, but today is the deadline of the 2 nd payout. It's hard to calculate how many participants who leave or stay of this campus. Dev should be careful to consider of expansion.
I think we should make a list of payers spreadsheet, so it seems easy for everyone to check their own status, in time to find out why they have not been paid.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

I think we should make a list of payers spreadsheet, so it seems easy for everyone to check their own status, in time to find out why they have not been paid.

I think Dev already made it for himself to monitor and control his distribution, just not show for everyone or community. Participants should be checked status by themselves.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

$9.95 per month seems too expensive, do you have any VPS servers with 5$/ month with 1$ plus for DDos? I think 6$/month is affordable for almost user currently. Looking for recommendation of experienced user.

Magic32

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

$9.95 per month seems too expensive, do you have any VPS servers with 5$/ month with 1$ plus for DDos? I think 6$/month is affordable for almost user currently. Looking for recommendation of experienced user.

For 5$ most popular VPS hostings, for nodes are:
1. Vultr
2. DigitalOcean

With DigitalOcean you get a $10 bonus on your account, with Vultr you paying per hour, not per month, this mean if something goes wrong you can cancel your VPS next hour or next day and pay only for this time.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Thanks NYX, thank you DEV, I received my NYX coins, payment date on time, you are a very credit group, keep your words, I hope more people will come to support your group. Grin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

I start the signature campaign in middle of the second round, i will receive full reward or half?
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Thank you. I received 10 NYX coin. How many rounds are there in this bounty event?
When does this signature bounty event last?you don't seem to have updated the next payment time.

Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Hello, Can you tell me please? Can you make foto of your team and ofice please? Thanks.
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Thank you. I received 10 NYX coin. How many rounds are there in this bounty event?
When does this signature bounty event last?you don't seem to have updated the next payment time.
The next round will be on 19.03.2018

Thank you for your support.
ija61 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

I start the signature campaign in middle of the second round, i will receive full reward or half?

Did you check your wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: