Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project  (Read 44851 times)
dhmtk2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:01 AM

Actually this campaign has only 4 rounds, 19.02 is the first payout. Your information given above is misconceive before the op be updated.
By the way, I received my 3 rd payment. Thank you Dev.

Yeah, got it. The NYXcoin campaign for their supporters through wearing it signature codes will end in the next two weeks. We are staying at the last two weeks and the fourth round of the campaign. Congratulations to NYXcoin participants for good paid campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

The rewards will be sent every two weeks on MONDAY starting on the 19.02.2018.
The signature campaign will end after one month.

Where did you get those informations? What I got from the OP is different from yours. The OP has not mentioned about the ending day of the campaign. It simply stated that the NYXcoin signature campaign will be paid for each two-week period, started from 19 of February. And we are staying at its fourth round.
Signature Campaign

We are launching a signature campaine bounty for the Bitcointalk forum users.

Rules:
- Post at least once a day (relevant to the topic).
- Your posts have to be constructive.
- You have to be a Jr. Member rank or higher.
- You must to have the signature for the entire period of 2 weeks.

The rewards will be sent every two weeks on MONDAY.

19.02.2018 - Payment made
05.03.2018 - Payment made
Next payment 19.03.2018
~
For this bounty campaign there are only 100 slots that are all taken.

We will allow more participants once we update the campaign procedure or if any of the current one does not meat the requirements
~
First come, first served, the 100 firsts who joined the campaign are in for the 4 rounds.

this was part of info from discord from #bounty-programs channel.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

I suppose you try to increase your post counts, ( I don't see why ). Nyxcoin is listed on 3 exchanges so you can buy from any of them. Check our website or the first post
The guy can check basic information about NYXcoin project by visiting the following website, too.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/NYX/
The website contains basic (but essential) figures for NYXcoin, such as ROIs (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly); total number of active masternodes; price for each masternode at current price in the market, and so on. Very useful website!

But it's not total exactly. All you need to conform is directly ask from Dev on Discord channel. And you consider to calculate your profit by the amount of coins rather than counting by USD

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mr.t352

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Poor who is dumping their NYX coins, the price on southxchange is lower than 10K sats, could be reached the bottom, I have bought today some more.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Poor who is dumping their NYX coins, the price on southxchange is lower than 10K sats, could be reached the bottom, I have bought today some more.
Bought, what's next? HODL to die or HODL to wait it fly over the Moon. It seems that you simply hope, hope and hope. I think NYXcoin is interesting chart if we watch it as fundamental aspect, but nothing will happen if NYXcoin team don't release real products next weeks.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
phieudu2601

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

Bought, what's next? HODL to die or HODL to wait it fly over the Moon. It seems that you simply hope, hope and hope. I think NYXcoin is interesting chart if we watch it as fundamental aspect, but nothing will happen if NYXcoin team don't release real products next weeks.
He may be a trader, just buy low and sell high as much as possible. I think it very normal in cryptocurrency world even if have no product of NYX released in next weeks.  It is difficult to now predict the future of one particular coin, looks like easy to fall but after all it will increase doubtedly.

mykhanh88

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Hello phieudu,
Nice tips. Thank you. You look smart and experienced in the crypto market. I will follow you to get more free tips.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Hello phieudu,
Nice tips. Thank you. You look smart and experienced in the crypto market. I will follow you to get more free tips.
Hey kid, I am a trader with much more experience than him. Do you follow me too? May be I will give more free and wisdom tips.
Firstly you need to check how many MNs in it's project network, if the amount over 100 nodes, there seems to be many people believe in it's potential, you could confident in your investment.
obornik

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:13 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 02:07:22 PM by obornik

NEW NYX COIN POOL
0.5% FEE
Code:
NVIDIA     ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u <Your_wallet_address> c=NYX
Code:
AMD         sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u <Your_wallet_address> c=NYX

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Hey kid, I am a trader with much more experience than him. Do you follow me too? May be I will give more free and wisdom tips.
Firstly you need to check how many MNs in it's project network, if the amount over 100 nodes, there seems to be many people believe in it's potential, you could confident in your investment.

How naive you are. 100 masternodes don't make sense. There are several things you should taken into consideration when, except yours ideas.
Who are owners of those masternodes (founders, core developers, or whales, dominant pools like Nicehash, etc.)?
How many percent of current total supply locked in masternodes? (More important than goal number of masternodes in the network)
And more, which I don't want to mention free here. Good luck, naive experienced trader.
How to detect all stuffs you mentioned such MN owners are founders,Devs, whales or scammers? That seems to be I have to bring a cup of coffee to you, buddy. =)
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

I just want to convey the crucial notification today from NYX supporter on Discord channel.
We are not supporting SouthXchange any more so we advice to move your trading on Crypto Bridge.
Also be sure to withdraw all your coins from them as soon as possible.

Nice day, everyone.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
altcoin.wallet

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin

our website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/

play market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

I just want to convey the crucial notification today from NYX supporter on Discord channel.
We are not supporting SouthXchange any more so we advice to move your trading on Crypto Bridge.

Nice day, everyone.
Wow, it's good to leave South.exchange, which is not good, personally. Thank you very much for your thread announced about the important information releated to available exchanges for NYXcoin.
phieudu2601

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Nice day, everyone.

Thank guy, I still hodl all NYX coins in my local wallet, just waiting for the green market at the end of 2018. Really hope it can be reached 30$ per coin again. ^^

duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

Nice day, everyone.

Thank guy, I still hodl all NYX coins in my local wallet, just waiting for the green market at the end of 2018. Really hope it can be reached 30$ per coin again. ^^

Haha you are extremely optimistic, we just still waiting for some good news about innovative product, the new orientation of this project. Meanwhile why dont you try to buy some cheap on Stock.exchange

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

Haha you are extremely optimistic, we just still waiting for some good news about innovative product, the new orientation of this project. Meanwhile why dont you try to buy some cheap on Stock.exchange

If NYX team don't diversify by making new products or offering fresh services or they try keeping silent so long, all of you should consider leaving it soon. Just my personal advice for you.
ija61 (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

If NYX team don't diversify by making new products or offering fresh services or they try keeping silent so long, all of you should consider leaving it soon. Just my personal advice for you.

Did you follow our news? I'm sure you know about mnstat project that will be released soon
phieudu2601

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Seems that you dont follow any news on Twitter or Discord channel. Here is the link:
https://twitter.com/NYXCOIN/status/977921832505442305
https://www.nyxcoin.org/projects
MN Stat by NYXCOIN has strived to be the leading Masternode Statistics service provider, will provide accurate and in-depth statistics in real time.

matthew_smith

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

NYXCOIN pool

http://smithpool.ddns.net

low fee

good job
mangoo

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:44:04 AM

How often, more or less, are you receiving masternode payments for NYXCOIN?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: