Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project  (Read 44852 times)
dandelionflourish

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

Down and down.
Now is ROI less than $5. no sense to continue to keep NYX masternodes online. I find 200 MNs is off in last few days.
The worst case is these masternode investors even can not sell all their coins at one time-point.
There is almost no demand on NYXcoin in the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

Spread awareness
This project looks interesting. Why aren't you active on this hub of MN information and discussion: https://discord.gg**
There are so many MN lovers there always on the lookout for good and profitable projects.

You spamming with promoting your Discord channel. Okay.
Maybe here people don't like to use Discord.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

I am now just destroying my VPS with NYX masternode.
I do not know whether NYX coin was dead, but my MN coins now worth $8. we are waiting for a better time for this coin.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

I do not know whether NYX coin was dead, but my MN coins now worth $8. we are waiting for a better time for this coin.
Worth of NYXcoin plummeted in last two months, and ROI for NYXcoin masternode fell dramatically, too.
You are right that we all should stop running masternodes and wait for good news on inside developments of NYXcoin project.

tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It's worthless to run NYXcoin masternode at the moment, low price, no statement from the team over long period of time.
The NYXcoin project has probably been abandoned.
vbank

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

Another scamcoin dead.

RIP.
validsyntax1012

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

Nice coin
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

It's sad to see that such a good project is losing its position. The price has fallen. It looks like the project is dead.
fx-avatar

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Hello, I tried to communicate with the Owners of that project to buy it.

because for me it would be better to buy a existing project, than spending the time and money to develop a new one from scratch...

Does someone here know how exactly you take over an existing masternode project?

What are the importend steps?

Thanks!
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

Another scamcoin dead.

RIP.
I strongly believe that NYXcoin has been a dead one.
Furthermore, I don't see signals of its future revivals.
Agree with you.
NYXcoin has been actually a dead one.
NYXcoin investors should stop hope hopelessly about this one.
kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

NYXcoin has been dead, in my point of view.
I don't see any signals of reasonable hope.
Azzorin

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

本来是个不错的项目,结果非搞什么pow挖矿,被矿工砸死
ija61 (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

Hello everyone

First of all **NYXCOIN Project is Still Active**

1) We are close to finish the new design and development of <https://www.mnstat.org>
Entire website redesign
New filtering option on homepage table
New info on coin page
Masternode map tab
Masternode list tab
Chart info (roi, price, mn no, ...)
Monitoring section with email/phone notification - telegram / discord /facebook messanger - coming soon
Multiple notification types - mn status change, balance summary, new coin...
More features that you suggested in the #mnstat channel
30+ most popular coins already added

https://i.imgur.com/enn18zS.png

***After we launch the website we will start to promote it ( adwords, coins discord, ...)***

2)After we launch the new MnStat we will update ***NYXCOIN masternode collateral***. The collateral will be increased

3) ***Block generation time will be lower*** so we can prepare for the next stage of the project (payments)

4) We will ***lower miners block reward*** and also ***update the entire block reward***

5) We will update the website info and designe

**We are looking for a PR & Communication Manager**
In the last period we got some problems with our PR & Communication department so we are looking for a new partner that can manage this part of the project. This person will be part of the team. We are looking for people with experience in this field. Anyone interested please join our discord ( https://discord.gg/AJhBZ7R ) contact @NYXCOIN SUPPORT#2117

im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Hello everyone

First of all **NYXCOIN Project is Still Active**

1) We are close to finish the new design and development of <https://www.mnstat.org>
Entire website redesign
New filtering option on homepage table
New info on coin page
Masternode map tab
Masternode list tab
Chart info (roi, price, mn no, ...)
Monitoring section with email/phone notification - telegram / discord /facebook messanger - coming soon
Multiple notification types - mn status change, balance summary, new coin...
More features that you suggested in the #mnstat channel
30+ most popular coins already added

***After we launch the website we will start to promote it ( adwords, coins discord, ...)***

2)After we launch the new MnStat we will update ***NYXCOIN masternode collateral***. The collateral will be increased

3) ***Block generation time will be lower*** so we can prepare for the next stage of the project (payments)

4) We will ***lower miners block reward*** and also ***update the entire block reward***

5) We will update the website info and designe

**We are looking for a PR & Communication Manager**
In the last period we got some problems with our PR & Communication department so we are looking for a new partner that can manage this part of the project. This person will be part of the team. We are looking for people with experience in this field. Anyone interested please join our discord ( https://discord.gg/AJhBZ7R ) contact @NYXCOIN SUPPORT#2117

Yeah, at least NYXcoin project has not been dead around 8 months after its start day.
Lots of promising targets in the thread your posted.
Hope that breaking news relating to those targets will be announced soon.
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Why is it that the idea of the project is good, the team is wonderful, the project has already formed a sufficient community,
and the price for the token has significantly decreased, more than 100 times?
What are your nearest plans when your road map is updated?...
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

I'm very sorry that I never received an answer to my question. A project that is ready to continue to develop should be at least responsive in communicating with its community. I'm very sorry and again I'm sorry that I became one of the earliest investors and lost a substantial amount for me if I could go back to 7 months ago...

I think this is another SCAM project - Although I can be wrong, prove or convince me in the opposite
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

I think this is another SCAM project - Although I can be wrong, prove or convince me in the opposite
Honestly, I am not sure, but the NYXcoin team has shown their dedication on the project with the latest announcement on developments under the scenes.
However, you were right that NYXcoin lost most of its price months ago.
ddd13

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

I'm very sorry that I never received an answer to my question. A project that is ready to continue to develop should be at least responsive in communicating with its community. I'm very sorry and again I'm sorry that I became one of the earliest investors and lost a substantial amount for me if I could go back to 7 months ago...

Do not drive, the project is normal, you need to wait a little. Although, developers should communicate more with their audience, if they do not want to lose it.
d-angel2001

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I've been running NYX masternode for a while now and decided to setup a 2nd node on same vps/wallet. Regarding to other masternode-coins this should be no problem:

I've done the usual way:
  • Creating second account/address "mnode2"
  • I've send single-transaction to mnode2-address
  • I've create masternode genkey
  • I've updated masternode.conf (added second alias/line using: alias, ip:port (same as mnode1 in first-line), masternodeprivkey and colleteral-output

Everything looking fine so far... also have setup sentinel already (for a while to keep up the node).

My first node goes in ENABLED-State after restarting nyxcoin-daemon. But my second node keeps stuck in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED-State by fetching API using comamnd "masternode list-conf" returning two entries. The result for mnode1 (masternode-entry 1) is ok as usual, mnode2 (masternode-entry 2) looks fine despite of status: "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED".

Any ideas?
minreeme

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

The plan that's descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: