Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Virtual Money?  (Read 1401 times)
goodpeople222 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

About virtual currency, there are 03 different understandings:

Money is unmanageable, no physical shape and is used in electronic environments, it is called virtual money.
    The type is not real value, not guaranteed by cash, gold, and valuable assets.
    The money is usually used to pay for games in electronic games, each type of game has a different currency and they can not be used to exchange for each other or to bring out the electronic environment to buy. Other service products are.

The concept of virtual money is born, widely used and most often by the third interpretation itself. With this kind of money, the balance can be managed and easily changed by the issuer without affecting the financial or market economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

True, I think the creation of virtual currency is very good in the process of payment in the electronic field, it is very helpful because the ways and processes to conduct transactions that can be done easily and quickly, the virtual currency is very helpful.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:38:25 PM
Merited by redhondaxrm125 (1)

Are you the same person who made the following thread?
What is the algorithm money?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2834664.0

Because you obviously made:
What is Electronic Money?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2834630.0

It certainly looks like you're leveling by making similar threads with your main and your alts.

To compare:
Name:   myson2009
Date Registered:   11 January 2018, 06:16:34

Name:   goodpeople222
Date Registered:   11 January 2018, 06:14:41

Stop making useless threads and spamming mr. sock puppet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Virtual money is almost the same as ordinary paper dollars. But they are in digital form. So much more convenient, because you do not have to wear large sums with you.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

It certainly looks like you're leveling by making similar threads with your main and your alts.

To compare:

Hey, at least they added the new merit system so people like this won't be able to go up in their profile rank at all. it is pretty trash to see the massive influx of even worse posts when the merit system was probably going to reduce the quantity of this garbage, but it's far funnier when people haven't caught on to the fact that it's changed and they're going to be stuck with a newbie account forever, provided they don't make any posts of value on this account. The longer they do that for the better imo. It'll stay as spam but the fewer people shitting up the service forum and farming a billion accounts the better. We just have to tackle everyone one by one.
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

Virtual currency refers to non-real currency, the popular digital currency, bitcoin, Litecoin, Fuyuan currency. Bitcoin is a kind of electronic money generated by open source P2P software. Some people translate Bitcoin as "Bitkin", which is a kind of network virtual currency. Mainly used for Internet financial investment, but also as a new currency can be used directly in life. Fuyuan currency is the jewelry industry's commercial application points system, is an innovative digital currency encryption.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

Banknotes are inherently worthless. Instead, countries give the value of paper currency. Similarly, bitcoin is a cryptographic currency that people value, except that it is in the form of digitally encrypted currency. I think Bitcoin is no different from paper money, the only difference is whether a country can accept Bitcoin legitimately.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

virtual currency is different from cash currency, not visible but has value, so it can only transact using internet network. although it has a lot but not difficult, because it is stored in a virtual wallet. so easy to carry anywhere.
if anything assuming  about virtual money, certainly a virtual currency comes to ease our life.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Money is unmanageable, no physical shape and is used in electronic environments, it is called virtual money.
    The money is usually used to pay for games in electronic games, each type of game has a different currency and they can not be used to exchange for each other or to bring out the electronic environment to buy. Other service products are.

The concept of virtual money is born, widely used and most often by the third interpretation itself. With this kind of money, the balance can be managed and easily changed by the issuer without affecting the financial or market economy.

I feel like virtual money is significantly different from crypto currency. Mainly, crypto is usually anoymous and decentralized.

Virtual money, for me, refers to just any form of payments that's done online. I think venmo and PayPal are modes of operating virtual money, so as you can tell, in my definitions, it's pretty clear what the differences are.

In this sense, virtual money has been around for a while, and crypto currency is just a piece of that virtual money pie.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

I feel like virtual money is significantly different from crypto currency. Mainly, crypto is usually anoymous and decentralized.

Virtual money, for me, refers to just any form of payments that's done online. I think venmo and PayPal are modes of operating virtual money, so as you can tell, in my definitions, it's pretty clear what the differences are.

In this sense, virtual money has been around for a while, and crypto currency is just a piece of that virtual money pie.

I would have to agree with you on your definition of a virtual money and how it is distinctly different from Cryptocurrency. I believe that people have used the Virtual money system way back during the inception of Online payments/transactions system.  Cryptocurrency, on the otherhand, is just as you said; a part of this Virtual Money System with the added decentralized/anonymous feature.

qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

I think the virtual currency is the electronic currency on the Internet, encrypted currency can be said to be a category of virtual currency, but the encrypted currency is more secure than those used in the game. It is encrypted and the transaction is more secure.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Virtual money is a digital money  that is used and accepted in virtual community. Like the word "virtual" is not physically existing so  virtual money is not physically a money but it can be used.
I think the virtual currency is the electronic currency on the Internet, encrypted currency can be said to be a category of virtual currency, but the encrypted currency is more secure than those used in the game. It is encrypted and the transaction is more secure.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

Your right! Virtual money is digital and not physically existing money but some people who usually have this money can make a payment through it, can use anytime and also can be accepted like the real money as payment.
Virtual money is a digital money  that is used and accepted in virtual community. Like the word "virtual" is not physically existing so  virtual money is not physically a money but it can be used.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

I think virtual money is a digital currently or what we call cryptocurrency like bitcoins and some other coins. Like in bitcoin it is being controlled by the developer and not by the bank and has it's own founder. I hope this information helps.
desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:46 AM

I have researched that Virtual Money can be defined as a digital representation of value that is issued and controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific (virtual) community. Unlike regular money, it is relying on a system of trust and not issued by a central bank or other banking authority. Virtual money originally only referred to the currencies that did not live in the real world and were only exchanged online (typically in gaming systems). In a later phase, virtual currencies started to expand to the physical world and blurred the line between virtual and digital money.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

For me virtual money is you can used it online. You cannot hold it physically. But you can buy anything in online shop and also you can pay bills and other things.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
Merited by swetka (6)

To compare:

Hey, at least they added the new merit system so people like this won't be able to go up in their profile rank at all. it is pretty trash to see the massive influx of even worse posts when the merit system was probably going to reduce the quantity of this garbage, but it's far funnier when people haven't caught on to the fact that it's changed and they're going to be stuck with a newbie account forever, provided they don't make any posts of value on this account. The longer they do that for the better imo. It'll stay as spam but the fewer people shitting up the service forum and farming a billion accounts the better. We just have to tackle everyone one by one.
But on the other hand, if you understand, not so many new topics appear for discussion. Conducted similar topics consider this issue a little differently. Therefore, I see no reason for such harsh criticism. Discussing the same question how good bitcoin from different sides is also boring. Moreover, in the section when discussing bitcoin, I have not yet encountered such a topic. It can be in other sections, in which the forum user can and do not go. Therefore, I do not see anything wrong with if the topics intersect with each other.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

虚拟货币几乎与普通纸币相同。但他们是数字形式。这样更方便,因为你不必和你一起大量的花钱。

I really don't know what kind of language this is but Please don't use this kind of language here, this is an English thread. Go to the local board if you wanted to speak your language thanks.
Lookjoz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

a virtual currency that can be used to transact online, which is clearly not like the physical currency issued by a bank and not the currency of a country. The shape of this currency is just a file like common files. The file is an encryption of the codes that make it not equal to each other.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:11:18 AM by Cryptoipad

a virtual currency that can be used to transact online, which is clearly not like the physical currency issued by a bank and not the currency of a country. The shape of this currency is just a file like common files. The file is an encryption of the codes that make it not equal to each other.

the virtual money like to bitcoin will make effect on business to virutal money.the digital currency of world market related to virtual money system.the bitcoin relating to virtual wallets of sign to transaction.providing know as bitcoin market virtual currencies to systematically process.the digital money which issued and useually accepting of virtual community
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: