Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Symmetry fund ... Exit scam??  (Read 203 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

I just read this thread. Has anyone contributes or have any information?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2641669.0

BazzH

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

It looks like it. They claim you can sell after round 1 has closed. It has and I sent an email asking to sell and give me my ETH back. Heard nothing. If they don't take action within 7 days from now, I'll take judiciary steps.
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Please let us know how it turns out BazzH. I contributed to the ICO and just saw the red flags today when I checked the website Sad.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

yes. the bounty link its over and manager said its scam..
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

Please let us know how it turns out BazzH. I contributed to the ICO and just saw the red flags today when I checked the website Sad.

I am very sorry, it did look like a normal ICO at first glance. I am not in but I don`t like the good ones to get the bad publicity from these others. Sad.

xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

So sad that these scams keep happening.. hard to tell sometimes.

@ Paxmao, I don't want to spread any FUD but I've seen some pretty dark red flags about GoNetwork a while back.. I don't know if you've seen/heard about it but in case you haven't you might wanna check it out.  Lips sealed

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

This made me very sad. I joined bounty and I worked on it.
It was a pity for my labor. We also have a lot of friends like us. Even those who joined ico were also. I'm sorry for them too. We must thoroughly investigate and choose safe projects.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

It looks like it. They claim you can sell after round 1 has closed. It has and I sent an email asking to sell and give me my ETH back. Heard nothing. If they don't take action within 7 days from now, I'll take judiciary steps.

You need to learn that scammers don't return anything. Well, they are really convincing and they are the evidence that investors should not be blinded by the visuals and they will be the reason for us to research every ICO carefully.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

I've had a waste of four weeks on it, and then they were exposed as a scam in the fifth week. Unfortunately, their official website is still open and there are still people being cheated.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I following the bounty of simetry fund.
report last week, bounty manager said scam, very unfortunate indeed and I also do not know why suddenly a scam.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

At the beginning the project seemed to be legit, but actually after digging into it seems like a scam. Even after some of posts, the team didn't engage or defend themselves which makes even more dodgy.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

you missed the news, I already know the information since the manager posted the news, I always update the development of bounty symmetry at that time I followed the signature campaign for 4 weeks
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

It was a shame for me promoting them and participating in bounty,  but scam are part of this ICO market.  Hopefully I deleted all tweets and believe that since that time no one person invested in this scam.  Select ICO deliberately!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

So sad that these scams keep happening.. hard to tell sometimes.

@ Paxmao, I don't want to spread any FUD but I've seen some pretty dark red flags about GoNetwork a while back.. I don't know if you've seen/heard about it but in case you haven't you might wanna check it out.  Lips sealed

Thanks, I am aware that is a risky one. They are delaying the date a lot, but they allow to leave their campaign if you want and would keep your stakes and I may do that by the end of the month.

I don´t think is a scam, but it is a risky "investment of my time".

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

The project seemed so workable that no one thought it was an SCAM. This shows that we need to be more careful in the future when choosing an ICO project. It is a sin of the work we make and the more sin of those who invest. After all, SCAMs are part of the cryptocurrency market, but hopefully we will avoid as much as we can in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

report last week, bounty manager said scam, very unfortunate indeed and I also do not know why suddenly a scam.

In the beginning, it seems to be very promising, but after collecting some funds they went into the scam by closing the telegram group. Sometimes it is very frustrating because an owner is very active in the telegram group at the time of ICO and suddenly they crashed everything.
bitmaddox

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

In the beginning, it seems to be very promising, but after collecting some funds they went into the scam by closing the telegram group. Sometimes it is very frustrating because an owner is very active in the telegram group at the time of ICO and suddenly they crashed everything.

How many people they had in their Telegram group?
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Incredibly, the Symmetry Fund turned out to be a scam and all those involved in the Symmetry fund lost money and time hoping to remain cautious when they joined the ICO in the future.
At first I was very optimistic about Symmetry Fund, but I really did not expect.  Angry

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

At first it looked like a good project. After looking through the white paper it looked quite promising. I even had to take part in bounty. Too bad it turned out to be a scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████