Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My trading experience  (Read 306 times)
Asoss.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:38:59 PM by Asoss.io
Merited by nydiacaskey01 (1), PX-Z (1), ajiejot (1)

My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
After two days my balance reached 850$   Cool
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
I made some good money my total assets was 900$.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

Then after alot of failur my total assets was 20$ Cry

So I left the trading world behind.
After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
Then I bought some Btc at 18 Jan
0.00166 that is the total amount..
And started the arbitrage once again but with a bit more knowledge.
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bytezulu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Sometimes it's better to hold coin for the longer periods of times. As a simple retail investor, it can be very difficult, risky and stressful to follow the hot money.
Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Sometimes it's better to hold coin for the longer periods of times. As a simple retail investor, it can be very difficult, risky and stressful to follow the hot money.
Yes exactly, That is the thing that I was missing when I started trading  Huh
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

You need to have patience. Hopping on pumps will most likely get you burned unless you were already in that coin before the pump then you can easily sell. You need a whole lot more practice and you will have to learn that losing is part of the trading game. Do research on coins. Set more long term holds in your portfolio that way you can just wait until the time is right to sell. Good luck.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

You need to have patience. Hopping on pumps will most likely get you burned unless you were already in that coin before the pump then you can easily sell. You need a whole lot more practice and you will have to learn that losing is part of the trading game. Do research on coins. Set more long term holds in your portfolio that way you can just wait until the time is right to sell. Good luck.
Losing is part of the trading exactly. As i mentioned in the post that the most important thing is patience. At the end I just wished that any one told me your words before pumping into the trading world and losing all of my money. But no pain no gain Smiley
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

At least it was a good experience for you.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

She/he is not an experienced trader yet don't judge him/her too quick it is not easy to control your feelings towards your money she/he earned it with all his/her heart and yet she/he keep losing some of it. One thing i agree set long term holds and no matter what the value sell it if you need too. Indeed trading is losing sometimes nothing good comes out of it.
Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

At least it was a good experience for you.
Yup I have learned alot of things.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

Its really hard to do short trading because you can't avoid panicking. You must put always a limit to cut your losses and take only a little gain like 3%-5%. And never chase a coin that is pumping fast because it will eventually it will fall hard.
Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

Its really hard to do short trading because you can't avoid panicking. You must put always a limit to cut your losses and take only a little gain like 3%-5%. And never chase a coin that is pumping fast because it will eventually it will fall hard.

Yup that exactly what happend to me i fall hard lol
Right now I only aim for 4% of any trade
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

I am just happy with the way you explain all of your activities in the past couple of days and even though short, you have learnt something great which is touching the highest ebb and losing all. When it comes to trading, it takes some amount of confidence before one can make profit and I have learnt that for the fact that a coin is rising does not mean its just going to continue like that because such increase might be as a result of some pump group some where especially when the coin is not popular one. You might end up making money for other people.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Yup that exactly what happend to me i fall hard lol
Right now I only aim for 4% of any trade

My advice is instead of using all your funds just for day trading use some portion of your funds to buy some good coins and hold them for long-term. Because many times we can't time the market so if you buy and keep them then can sell at a very good high price later on. I only use around 10% my funds for trading and rest all invested on long-term coins.
Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

I am just happy with the way you explain all of your activities in the past couple of days and even though short, you have learnt something great which is touching the highest ebb and losing all. When it comes to trading, it takes some amount of confidence before one can make profit and I have learnt that for the fact that a coin is rising does not mean its just going to continue like that because such increase might be as a result of some pump group some where especially when the coin is not popular one. You might end up making money for other people.
Yes that what i realised at the end. That there is alot of pump group that tries to pull any one into the pumping to get there money -_-
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital

Good story, thanks for sharing your experience. I think everyone new in crypto comes through something similar: you lost you first money on trading trying to get rich fast then you realize this  just dont work like that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

Good experience, thanks for sharing. That very true, before buy any coin should be thinking twice and use technical analysis to know the price on bearish or bullish trend and important to put the money in to minimum 3 different coin to minimize the risk.  And most important thing learn how to manage your emotion and dont be greedy. Also use stop loss in every trade.
coinman45

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Nice story to share. That's the risk in Trading if you use your Emotion you'll probably lose everything. @OP I suggest not to stop the trading since you have learnt something you'd be more cautious.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

I am not an expert in trading, I am just a part time trader that trades when I have extra BTC and trade for a short period of time but let me quote a part of your post to let you see your mistake.

Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.

Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD.

You chase the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin. Learn to use the tools available out there like RSI.

Don't put all your money in 1 basket, distribute your money so if one fails to give you profits, other coins may help your recover.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
Merited by Nfp (2)

My trading experience
now you know what to do mate.  Lol and i think that is a good example to anyone who always panic to sell when the price is dumping , and also to those who invest all their capital without strategy and knowledge what will happen at the end.  So to prevent a huge loses we must buy what we afford to lose .. And make sure that before to trade make some analysis always to ensure when will be the right time to sell.
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

That is a story helpful for new trader.
Thanks your share. Good luck to you!

Asoss.io (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP

Good story, thanks for sharing your experience. I think everyone new in crypto comes through something similar: you lost you first money on trading trying to get rich fast then you realize this  just dont work like that.
yea I realised that to late
Good experience, thanks for sharing. That very true, before buy any coin should be thinking twice and use technical analysis to know the price on bearish or bullish trend and important to put the money in to minimum 3 different coin to minimize the risk.  And most important thing learn how to manage your emotion and dont be greedy. Also use stop loss in every trade.
Exactly that what i have learned after all I wish I met you a month ago..
Nice story to share. That's the risk in Trading if you use your Emotion you'll probably lose everything. @OP I suggest not to stop the trading since you have learnt something you'd be more cautious.
I will resume trading after building a new capital by arbitrage  Wink
I am not an expert in trading, I am just a part time trader that trades when I have extra BTC and trade for a short period of time but let me quote a part of your post to let you see your mistake.

Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.

Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD.

You chase the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin. Learn to use the tools available out there like RSI.

Don't put all your money in 1 basket, distribute your money so if one fails to give you profits, other coins may help your recover.
My main problem was getting rush anto any pumped coin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: