Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCONNECT X FUTURE..  (Read 282 times)
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

With Bitconnect's reputation I don't think someone will still invest their money with them. It will be the same thing that could happen. But if you are a risk taker than go ahead and waste your money. But I don't think this is going to be a legit one, give it 6 months operations and they will  report they are hacked or other lame excuses taking all your money. I will never trust my money with them.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

With Bitconnect's reputation I don't think someone will still invest their money with them. It will be the same thing that could happen. But if you are a risk taker than go ahead and waste your money. But I don't think this is going to be a legit one, give it 6 months operations and they will  report they are hacked or other lame excuses taking all your money. I will never trust my money with them.
I also never believe in this project because the lending model is really dangerous and if you invest early you will certainly make a profit but if you invest late then surely your money could go away unexpectedly. At this time it is best to invest in traditional ICO projects and restrict all ICO lending projects

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

hello everyone is bitconnectx has future as a exchanger despite what happen in bcc?

Regarding something happen with bitconnect, i think bitvonnectx is the same like bcc.
If you are not investing in bitconnectx then i will suggest you to stay away from this coin because you might loss all of your capital.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

BitconnectX is the successor of the bitconnect ponzi scheme,why would anyone still invest with this version 2.0?Bitconnect scammed a lot of investors ans they stole millions of dollars only newbie and stupid investors will still join this scheme.People are warned from the past but still there are still shitty investors that will risk their money to a pyramid scheme like this.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

They owe a lot of people a lot of money
https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

enough is enough guys don't fall for this scammers bitconnect team, they just launch a new scam ICO the bitconnect x, don't support them or invest them.

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

hello everyone is bitconnectx has future as a exchanger despite what happen in bcc?

They made a Ponzi scheme and cheated their investors. And you still want to invest. I think with the same success it is possible to just give money to passers-by on the street...
Because such projects trust other people to cryptocurrency questionable.

High risk high payoff
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

This topic has been mentioned many times on the forum and I believe that everyone has their own answer. Stay away from Bitconnect X if you do not want to lose your money.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Yeah that has no future whatsoever, i mean how could one trust them ever again with what they did?
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

I think people lost their trust because of what had happened to bitconnect. They made a very smart exit.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

BitConnect is also bitcoin and cryptocurrency news site that allows you to keep up to date with new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and bitcoin regulations news. We also report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

BitConnect is also bitcoin and cryptocurrency news site that allows you to keep up to date with new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and bitcoin regulations news. We also report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Don't ever trust bitconnectx after all who will trust them if they have stolen money from their users anyway? It would be very risky to trust them because they might do the same thing again after a period of time and for this reason I wouldn't trust them with my money. It has no future and one is better off using other exchangers because they are less riskier than bitconnectx.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Of course, this is possible, nobody denies this, everything is possible in our world, especially when at the helm of such projects, rather clever people who by all kinds of truth and crook try to push through their thought and realize it
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

oh god spammer account 1

holy crap spammer account 2
holy molly spammer account 3

This is why some the DT's are being forced to give you red trust,idiot spammers are all around the forum,get a real job!
You are the ones too blame why this forum are making a lot of adjustment to prevent spamming.

Bitconnect is indeed a ponzi scheme,why would this BitconnectX makes any difference?it has not future the way the former bitconnect scam stole millions of dollars?only fool will be scammed twice on the same scheme.If i had the power to give red trust i would love to see these three accounts in reds.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

There is no need to throw myself on the burning fire. Why are you so happy to harm yourself there are already so many victims. The last BITCONNECT info is now altcoin only and now he wants to start again. Hope there's no more victim.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

The adage says once once bitten, twice shy but not for in the case of a blind investors in search of quick cash i don't buy in idea of ponzi ico anymore they don't have future than to die halfway because they don't even have a working product.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: