Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:11:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Napoleonx ICO is the best opportunity since the Jibrel Network. Thoughts?  (Read 120 times)
LenStaki (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

I was trying to fit "......is in my opinion the best opportunity since Jibrel Network" but it wouldn't fit. https://www.napoleonx.ai/  Use code  BQQIYLRA (I'm not from India. I'm actually Irish)

NapoleonX(NPX): The ICO with the most potential since the Jibrel Network. Both true x 1000 opportunities.

JNT and NPX are the only two ICOs I would feel comfortable holding until 2019 and Napoleon X is only 45% filled as of now which means the 10% bonus is still available.

Only 35 million tokens in circulation and a max of 50 million after founders tokens are unlocked. 1k ETH=1000 NPX

Check the team they wreak of 20k suits, the stench of high finance circles and, most importantly, hyper-competent/hyper industrious autism. Bare in mind that this project is the first of it's kind. Decentralised Autonomous Funds (DAFs) could be huge in crypto in a few months and this is our chance to get in on the ground floor of a project that has incredible potential.

The team is filled with French autists and established businessmen. The writers of the code for the bot wrote the bots for BNP, one of the most successful and prestigious banks in Europe.

You will recieve dividends of 1ETH/year for every 1000 NPX you hold and also be given trading signals from the bot.

This is a serious project with incredible potential and is fully regulatorily sound.

You recieve 5% bonus in NPX tokens for the first 5 people that use your referral bonus. Here is mine: BQQIYLRA.

This is a top, top project. I'm shilling it so early on in the ICO because I want it to fill up early so I can get it on my blockfolio.

Holding 100% of my NPX until Autumn at least.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

i like the coins with higher circulation. I ts very hard for this coin to reach $5 each to get 5x return. Where us a coin with 1 billion supply gives more profit people like to have more coins with cheap price. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
LenStaki (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

i like the coins with higher circulation. I ts very hard for this coin to reach $5 each to get 5x return. Where us a coin with 1 billion supply gives more profit people like to have more coins with cheap price. 

I see where you are coming from but I am not a trader, I am merely trying to find long term holds. I think that if this trading bot is successful and is purchased by big entities in the coming months, the price will easily reach 5 dollars and beyond.

The Jibrel Network and NapoleonX are two projects that I think have the most potential, along with Fuzex maybe, though I haven't invested in this.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:46:21 AM by Zendalet

Technically it shouldn't matter what the supply is. Whether I own $100 worth of $0.10 coins or $1 coins, they are still worth $100. I suppose what happens is the penny stock effect. It doesn't make much sense mathematically, it's more a psychological effect caused by people not knowing what a market cap means. Economics is very strange.

The Jibrel Network and NapoleonX are two projects that I think have the most potential, along with Fuzex maybe, though I haven't invested in this.

What a coincidence that I have a FuzeX signature. Just curious, why do you think FuzeX has a lot of potential?
LenStaki (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Technically it shouldn't matter what the supply is. Whether I own $100 worth of $0.10 coins or $1 coins, they are still worth $100. I suppose what happens is the penny stock effect. It doesn't make much sense mathematically, it's more a psychological effect caused by people not knowing what a market cap means. Economics is very strange.

What a coincidence that I have a FuzeX signature. Just curious, why do you think FuzeX has a lot of potential?

I think that if the market truly swells this year projects like FuzeX, and fuzex is the best of it's type, will be key to hastening mainstream adoption. It has an ingenious product and solves a real problem.

What drew you to the project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: