Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchanged at idex.market  (Read 144 times)
mostcrack (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

I am confused, I have some tokens in MEW, how to put token in MEW to idex.market?

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

I am confused, I have some tokens in MEW, how to put token in MEW to idex.market?

you can use metamask to unlock wallet or import using private key which you have from MEW. Then click Quick balance. You just deposit
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

idex seem to work somehow like etherdelta in terms of importing your private key. Personally, I don't prefer using my private key in exchanges especially if I have all my tokens in that address (just to be safe). If you want to trade all of your tokens in there and willing to import your private key, then follow this step by step guide: How to find your wallet address, deposit, withdraw and send to another wallet from IDEX
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

idex seem to work somehow like etherdelta in terms of importing your private key. Personally, I don't prefer using my private key in exchanges especially if I have all my tokens in that address (just to be safe). If you want to trade all of your tokens in there and willing to import your private key, then follow this step by step guide: How to find your wallet address, deposit, withdraw and send to another wallet from IDEX
it seems the look of idex site is easier to understand than etherdelta. so this idex is equal to etherdelta? is idex also decentralized?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

it seems the look of idex site is easier to understand than etherdelta. so this idex is equal to etherdelta? is idex also decentralized?
I agree about the user friendly UI. I'm not sure about what you mean by equal though, but of course since they are two different sites, they have they own features. Yes it is an ETH based decentralized exchange. To know more about it, better to check out their FAQ for you to get an accurate answer.
bablor

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Дoлгo eщё peмoнт бyдeт?
Ктo знaeт?
How long will it take to repair?
Who knows?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: