Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Cindicator?  (Read 179 times)
Fennishlassy@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get the word out about CND, which was PBCs last main pick (for the report free follow the Telegram group @charteroakpublic).

Anyway,  ever since I read the PBC report,  I've been all about this coin.  Essentially it's a token you can use to gain access to a prediction bot that uses something called Hybrid Intelligence to make predictions about cryptos and other markets.

So Hybrid intelligence is basically an average of the forecasts by thousands of analysts combined with AI (artificial intelligence).  So far,  the Cindicator bot has been impressively accurate at 72%, which is crazy.

I won't link to their page,  but if you google "Cindicator December" there's a page on Medium where you can see the results.  Teeka from PBC has predicted that hedge funds will eventually buy tons of these tokens (there are tiers of the bot service) as they need 1 million coins to get the best service.

Once that happens, demand will exceed supply and CND will go to the moon.

Anyway,  it's worth a look.  Even the beginner package at 5,000 coins,  which I have,  has been beyond impressive,  and they're adding more services soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

The syndicator has good potential and is also confident that many more percent will give
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

CND, or otherwise known as Cindicator, started out back in 2015 but started to trade in 2017 when its ICO started to run. Almost every coin has a unique idea behind its creation, and the concept behind CND is more than impressive as CND deals with promoting Artificial Intelligence through creating a blockchain based ecosystem that will allow members and users to interact with each other by using CND as their token of value.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Cindicator has app in both Android and IOS : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cindicator

I think the token price will grow up in the future.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

i really dont understand . they create infrastructure for Hybrid Intelligence technology and sell the products or what?

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

They explain this on website : Answer questions every day and make forecasts on a variety of financial instruments. Your predictions will include price levels of popular assets, such as cryptocurrencies, stocks, futures and forex. You will also be invited to make predictions regarding major financial indexes and economic events that affect the market, such as interest rates, elections, and macroeconomic indicators.
But i don't understand all of them.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

CND has a great potential in my opinion, I am holding the coins since ICO and looking at it as a long term investment. There is still a lot of space for marketing and in the last update Cindicator team mentioned that they are working to get some more partners. A lot more will be coming this year, one of the few projects with a working product.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

They have been suggested by the grat Teeka Tiwari, so it's a good project. If you're looking for another promising one try FarmaTrust. They have a wonderful program for preventing counterfeit drugs to enter the suppy chain. Utilising their platform Zoi is possible to track and trace pharmaceuticals. It's a good project and has a solid team. If you don't believe a casual guy on the internet, you may want to search for rates on ICOrating websites. Only large votes. i'm sold honestly.
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

i really dont understand . they create infrastructure for Hybrid Intelligence technology and sell the products or what?

CND's bots are gonna boost your trading. It will help you in trading.
You will need to give forecasts and leave the trading to bots.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Merited by Snaic (5)

Cindicator seeks to create the infrastructure to provide the following benefits to the financial and crypto currency market:

* Technological and analytical infrastructure for efficient and safe management of investors' capital by investors or licensed managers.
* The ability for analysts to monetize their intellectual assets without risking their own funds.
* Tools and data for making investment decisions in conditions of market uncertainty.
* Modern industry analytics, expectations, opportunities and market growth points.
* Indices and ratings of cryptoactive assets.
nicoleccostermann

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Understand
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: