Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yiimp pools (zpool/ahashpool/hashrefinery) making large payments to non-miners?  (Read 1313 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

Well, the responses seem reasonable to me, I assume hashrefinery is likely in the same situation as zpool and paying out a reasonably big chunk of earnings in altcoins.

To respond to some of the finger pointing here, I wasn't trying to stir up trouble, but thought the observation was interesting.
IMO there's no way anyone could have predicted the two explanations from zpool and ahashpool as to what those payments were without asking.

For the record, I'm currently a happy miner on zpool, after trying out all three.

I didn't take it as finger pointing myself;  in fact, without people like you actively thinking about it and wondering;  more issues like this could potentially get swept under the carpet, never to be seen.

Ive been with zpool since day one;  I was a transplant from xpool which was the same sort of deal;  but you could put in a payout address for each coin mined if you wished....  I personally prefer the way zpool is now compared to the xpool days.   less mess.  less fuss.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: