Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LycheeBit mistakes  (Read 150 times)
TensorBloom (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

So having some issues with LycheeBit and cant seem to find whom to contact, the contact link says to come here but the person refuses messages from "newbies".  Undecided Since im not a regular poster on this specific forum, I am stuck with the stigma of "newbie" status - which is absolutely absurd since I have been invested for 8 years and mining for 7. I just dont see what is going wrong with this Yii pool setup.

When I point at 3433, the Scrypt port, it asks for my SAGA wallet address and password is SAGA. The problem is, when you go to the lycheebit website and input the wallet address, it shows I am mining DV7 in the explorer. If I put my DV7 address in, it then says its mining DFS. I just want to mine the specific coin I select, if something is merge mined - awesome. But wasting my hashes and my power bill pumping my SAGA efforts into DV7, to a wallet meant for SAGA is concerning and something that may bring the unwanted attention of law enforcement. SAFT will be putting an end to this kind of activity as well as quick moon lambos. So lets get our shit together people while we still have a leg to stand on.

NOW

When I load the DV7 address into cgminer, the lychee website THEN SHOWS I am mining DFS.

I try to mine SAGA, it sends DV7 to my Saga wallet. I try to mine DV7, it sends DFS to my DV7 wallet.

Really though? Any people from lycheebit can answer some questions for me? ALL scrypt ports are running on port 3433. Does ONE address suffice? If it does, what generator for the address? Universal paper wallet? I would like to be staking if possible though, and a uni apAs it does not allow me to input addresses into the lycheebit website like the multipool.us website does. It just gives 1 option, for 1 address, for ALL the 3433 scrypt coins. How can I start a SAGA masternode when I mine it send me DV7 instead? Am I just making rookie mistakes? I have been successfully mining LTC since 2011 and the last few months have been focused on NLG, NOTE, XVG, DGB and GAME with no issues. So what is it that I am doing wrong? Or is the lycheebit website just broken? Im not trying to mine dv7 or dfs, I just wanted SAGA. But when I mine SAGA, it sends DV7 to my SAGA wallet and that is COSTING ME MONEY and wasting my time.

Any LycheeBit team members here that can help me out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

Newbie post Tongue

You clearly didn't bother to read the forum rules listed here, saying what this section of the forum is about.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: