Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SCAMNETWORK - BUILDING SELF-SUSTAINING ANTI-SCAM SYSTEMS  (Read 293 times)
TheMonarchButterfly (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:30:21 AM by TheMonarchButterfly

The SCAMNetwork ICO

We at the SCAM Foundation are looking to build a community centered around targeting the international scam industry.

The burgeoning scam industry has long since out-stripped the traditional means with which these perpetrators can be held accountable for, and with the rapidly rising popularity of ICOs in the sphere of cryptocurrencies, this situation has worsened significantly.

While this is as partially as a result of the youth of the cyptocurrency ecosystem, we are caught in a catch 22, where ICOs need more legitimacy and will never get big without it, while traditional sources of policing will not focus their efforts on scams in our ecosystem unless we get truly big enough to trifle with.

The only solution to this particular conundrum would be to cultivate a self-sustaining, community-driven ecosystem where anti-scamming behaviour is actively promoted and rewarded. Herein lies the ultimate goal of the SCAM Foundation.

The SCAMNetwork
This network would be a P2P platform built for the victims of scams to seek help locating and identifying their scammers. All bounties placed for those scammers are escrowed by smart contract and all bounty reports would be analysed by experts and AI built by our team to ensure the validity of the information given.

Timeline
Phase 0: Token exchange listing (est. date from Q1 2018 onwards)
Phase 1: Main net launch (est. date Q1-2, 10% reserve token burn)
Phase 2: Anti-scam Ecosystem launch (est. date Q2-3 2018 25% reserve token burn)
Phase 3: Investigation and adoption of partial to full automation through code and smart contracts (est. date Q1-2 2019, 50% reserve token burn)

Telegram group: https://t.me/SCAMNetwork
Telegram channel: https://t.me/SCAMNetworkAnnouncements
Webpage: https://scamnetwork.co/
Medium: https://medium.com/scam-foundation
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScamFoundation
Bounty page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829563.0
Whitelist and Airdrop sign-up link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz35kV8VRCq5woXaOcmmpQEArWX5xHyKRD5VArLUgZvc38OQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

tromol ninja

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

wow this is SCAM
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Lol...I was bout to say y'all scam. But BOOM you named yasef Scam. Really creative. I'll be anticipating on this Shii
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

thanks for this. i needed it. i was laughing so hard, i farted twice.

nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Atlast someone made it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

is this a joke? hey do not embarrass yourself
holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

This is fucking great idea. Scammers are everywhere and if you can detect them your coin will grow fast.

Natsu13

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Wow. Scam program is exciting to join
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

I think this is a good idea. Why nobody care about it? And how is the development process?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

wow its very nice project good luck
TheMonarchButterfly (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

is this a joke? hey do not embarrass yourself
Nope, absolutely not! We are serious about helping to clamp down on the scam industry in our cryptocurrency ecosystem, and through doing so, aid in the maturation and adoption blockchain technology worldwide!
TheMonarchButterfly (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

Lol...I was bout to say y'all scam. But BOOM you named yasef Scam. Really creative. I'll be anticipating on this Shii

Thank you! ^_^
Hope to see you on our whitelist!
TheMonarchButterfly (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

I think this is a good idea. Why nobody care about it? And how is the development process?

Thank you! We don't have a lot of attention because we don't have big name advisers like McAfee on our team because we aren't paying our community money on such marketing gimmicks Smiley Our telegram group got 1.4 thousand members within less than a week of making this thread though ^_^

We are in the midst of creating our Main Net and on the smart contract we are using for the token sale.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

The idea is quite interesting and relevant in our time. According to statistics, the number of scam projects in 2108 is only increasing. I very much hope for the success of your project.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

This network would be a P2P platform built for the victims of scams to seek help locating and identifying their scammers. All bounties placed for those scammers are escrowed by smart contract and all bounty reports would be analysed by experts and AI built by our team to ensure the validity of the information given.

I love the motive but would really be hard to achieve in my own opinion.If this would really resolve such scam cases then this thing would boom up.Im not still sure on how investors would get their assurance though.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

bad name, you use name project scamnetwork
is good if this announcement thread you can post in token section
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: