Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[POOL][PPLNS] [ETH] XeMiner.Net PPLNS Ethereum Pool  (Read 836 times)
xeminer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Do not say this is scam. should exploit a single place. Remove the game when there is a new block. All into a digging a time is all gone. I switched to PPS. No more prop. Now it will pending and display according to the amount of sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

yes, this pool is scam

have not looked at anything clear. Do not comment so silly
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Nibblyp
I had a similar issue at this pool, I disconnected this morning because I felt shares disappeared randomly and/or were not credited correctly. 

please send me address . I remove the miner. When there is a new block they only exploit a little time. then all goes
No.15

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 03:48:54 AM by No.15

Nibblyp
I had a similar issue at this pool, I disconnected this morning because I felt shares disappeared randomly and/or were not credited correctly.  

please send me address . I remove the miner. When there is a new block they only exploit a little time. then all goes

I mined for a week straight.
So are you saying you remove miners shares if you feel they did not mine long enough?  
One night I was looking at stats and I had ~2% share and 10 minutes later I had 0.07
I know shares go up and down with pool hash but things did not change that much that fast.  I've moved on, just wanted to let others know to watch their shares in case they mine here.  

edit to add address
0xef43ac2b752a9a80ceafec0ff6a6e0c1e68bbb2b
Nibblyp

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

xeminer, have you got any comment on the missing balances?

I understand this, however, it had been two days since finding a block, i had not disconnected. I go offline to fix a fan issue, then have everything removed after 19 hours.

I do understand you are trying to stop pool-hopping, but you are making it *VERY* uninviting to mine here. I am a small miner, my MH are low compared to what is normally on there. But, i stuck in there and you penalize me for it.

At my current rate it will take me another 2 weeks or so to hit the minimum, time which i do not want to spend on your pool. I am unsure how much actual pending balance i had, but im sure its not going to be worth sending, however, if you feel you want to, the address is below.

0x5c641abb4ba44cd185328d227b21629f8e36687c
Nibblyp

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Nibblyp

So are you saying you remove miners shares if you feel they did not mine long enough? 
One night I was looking at stats and I had ~2% share and 10 minutes later I had 0.07
I know shares go up and down with pool hash but things did not change that much that fast.  I've moved on, just wanted to let others know to watch their shares in case they mine here. 

Out of curiosity, what was your hashrate No.15?
No.15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

Nibblyp

I know shares go up and down with pool hash but things did not change that much that fast.  I've moved on, just wanted to let others know to watch their shares in case they mine here. 

Mostly between 450 and 500 m/h's
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Nibblyp

Mostly between 450 and 500 m/h's

Do you have a No.15 mistake? . Your address is already in my whitelist. so when it's clean. it will not clean you
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I understand this, however, it had been two days since finding a block, i had not disconnected. I go offline to fix a fan issue, then have everything removed after 19 hours.

I do understand you are trying to stop pool-hopping, but you are making it *VERY* uninviting to mine here. I am a small miner, my MH are low compared to what is normally on there. But, i stuck in there and you penalize me for it.

At my current rate it will take me another 2 weeks or so to hit the minimum, time which i do not want to spend on your pool. I am unsure how much actual pending balance i had, but im sure its not going to be worth sending, however, if you feel you want to, the address is below.

You have confused the address?. I do not see your address  put in my data
Nibblyp

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

You are right, apologies. Correct address below.

0xd8052ea31c16497387c7660f623ecb252dd0a03a
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

yeah. I remember that you are not mining enough to pay.
But I have sent you a balance before. I have now switched to PPS pool. So I do not need to do the same thing again.
Nibblyp

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

But I have sent you a balance before. I have now switched to PPS pool. So I do not need to do the same thing again.

ETH received, thank you Xeminer.

I wish you the best for your pool.  Good luck.
No.15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I'm glad you got your eth.  I think this admin is just trying to hard to keep pool hoppers out and is overaggressive in deleting shares from miners he feels are gaming the system.  I probably got caught up in that, but it left a bad taste in my mouth so I moved on.
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

I'm glad you got your eth.  I think this admin is just trying to hard to keep pool hoppers out and is overaggressive in deleting shares from miners he feels are gaming the system.  I probably got caught up in that, but it left a bad taste in my mouth so I moved on.

yeah. thank you. But I check your account. Looks like it's not affected. and I see pay
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

Thank you
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Hello,
I just made ETH pool. Not long ago.

PPS Stable and profitable pool with regular payouts.
It is not recommended to use any plugins that are not open source to avoid affecting mining efficiency!!!
Website access using https security protocol prefix!!!

https://eth.xeminer.net

I do not charge fee . Mainly making you exploit together are more profitable. hope you notice

Not registered
Fee 0%
Minimum payment 0.05 ETH
Server Located Singapore  . Next time if really have many friends US and EU  needed. I will add US and EU

Stratum mining
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
==================================
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ale address wallet -worker Rigname

Hope the brothers work together to make a profit.
xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 11:11:35 AM by xeminer

Hello,

It is not recommended to use any plugins that are not open source to avoid affecting mining efficiency!!!

I do not charge fee . Mainly making you exploit together are more profitable. hope you notice

Not registered
Fee 0%
Minimum payment 0.05 ETH
Server Located Singapore  . Next time if really have many friends US and EU  needed. I will add US and EU

====================================================================
Stratum mining
Server EU: eu-eth.xeminer.net || Port: 8008
Server US: us-eth.xeminer.net || Port: 8008
Server Asian: eth.xeminer.net || Port: 8008
Server EU: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S eu-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server US: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S us-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server Asian: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server EU: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname
Server US: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname
Server Asian: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname

xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Hello,

Not registered
Fee 0%
Minimum payment 0.05 ETH

Stratum mining
Server EU: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S eu-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server US: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S us-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server Asian: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 150 -G -SP 1 -S eth.xeminer.net:8008 -O address wallet.rigname
Server EU: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname
Server US: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname
Server Asian: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.xeminer.net:8008 -epsw x -ewal address wallet -worker Rigname

xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Hello,

Not registered
Fee 0%
Minimum payment 0.05 ETH
Server Located Singapore  . Next time if really have many friends US and EU  needed. I will add US and EU

Stratum mining

xeminer (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Hello,

Not registered
Fee 0%
Minimum payment 0.05 ETH
Server Located Singapore  . Next time if really have many friends US and EU  needed. I will add US and EU

Stratum mining

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: